September Stars

Glad you got to talk to him Louise :hugs:

Happy Birthday Genies :cake:

louise- great news on the move, whats the money you need to pay back ? im sure if you explain it will be fine... what a amazing moment, i think one of the most things mums look forward to is when they show they want a cuddle... x

Jelly- Bet it will be the longest 9 days !!! im going back the 3rd of April and im already crying over it. The people i work with make it harder for me as they were not very nice and as im the part timer they gel really well with each other but kind of see me as spare part and boy do they make me feel it. Hope his skin clears up, Paige had a really bad rash on her chest and back, turns out it was johnsons !!

I said exactly the same thing today to DH about it being Johnsons. I dont bathe him every day though.... going to try just water for next couple of baths and see if that helps

Blob - Just seen your pics on FB oh my Rosalie loves her food, fantastic pics.... Also you have the same high chair as me.

I know im abit late but just found two pics when James was born, second pic I couldnt post in FB as its a nipple shot (sorry)

James iphone 009.jpg

06102010175.jpg

BTP how rude of her...we must have a similar sense of humour cos i would have found the french stick fail moment hilarious too :lol: x

Louise so pleased for you!!!!!!!!!!! they cannot claim back SMP but not sure about any additional money you recieved if you did that is! x

Kara that is so mean you poor thing :hugs: ...im back 21st March :cry: x

Lovely pics jelly! x

Oh just to add...

James has mastered the art of 'blowing raspberries'...all day he has been at it lol! Think he is well and truely on the mend, he also ate all of his fruity porridge today and was nom nom nomming at every spoonful hehe x

Have any of you not had a period yet??? x

LBB - So Pleased James is on the mend xx O love when JJ makes the raspberries, DH and I find it hilarious especially when he wakes us up at 5 happily and loudly. beats getting woken up by the alarm clock or crying :)

Ive had 2 periods now but I'm not breastfeeding. A friend of mine whose LO born end of October has already had her period and shes breastfeeding.

Hehe it is cute...luckily he stopped while he had his porridge then carried on once he'd finished :hehe:! x

I still havent yet how strange x

It can take upto six months to go back to normal and that's if your not bf. My last period I had a 50 day cycle even took a pregnancy test to check I wasn't. I think lady k hasn't yet (correct ne if in wrong) and she's not exclusively bf yet. I'm sure it will come soon xx

:hi: Hi girls!
Am hopelessly behind on the thread as we've been on vacation for the last 10 days. Flying home tomorrow and I feel like I need a holiday from the holiday, if you know what I mean? Mostly just that the kidlets don't sleep as well when they aren't at home. that and too much excitement.
Oh well, it's been really fun. We'll have a quiet week and get back to normal soon.

I've only just browsed this page, so I'll just chime in that regarding periods, I did not get mine back until 3 months after I stopped BFing Simon. And no sign whatsoever yet with Tobe and BFing. I am pretty much exclusively BFing with him, as well, so I'm guessing it will be even longer?
When my cycles did come back they were a lot easier, too! :thumbup:

How funny..Riley can blow raspberries too! Its fantastic that they are all of similiar age and do everything together. This forum is great!

I exclusively BF and no period return, but today I feel like AF might well be on her way!

Catch up later. xx

:rofl: Rosalie blows rasberries all the time too :cloud9:

Jelly I HATE this highchair :dohh: as soon as she's big enough its going and I'm buying an Ikea one...it is SO hard to clean all the little bits it drove me mad with Tabs. Some bits you just cannot get clean, but when they are small its great. Also thanks :) Think she just likes the taste of it?

Sarah we had chats about this the other day that holidays with babies are baaad :lol:

Jelly gorgeous photos BTW :cloud9:

LBB after Tabs I didnt get one until she was over a year old :wohoo: I then had one period and got pregnant with Rosalie :rofl:

Blob looks like I better get my rubber gloves ready, I only bought it last week lol

Hi guys:) what a night, Cooper was a great wee sleeper but the last few weeks its been awful:( he is waking every 1-2 hours for a few slugs of bottle then falling back asleep or just grunting, I have tried feeding him and the usual shake bottle to get him to take more but really bedtime has become a nightmare, I think he hates the cradle he just screams when he goes in it now!!! Im abso shattered now and know it could be a growth spurt and his mouth is bothering him but please any advice would be more than welcome!!!!! Hope you are all well, ive been mainly catching up on fb on my phone, quicker and easier!!!

Wee Cooper is now quite happy in his bouncer and has dozed off again on his own accord if only that could happen at night!!! Off to do a workout in the wii, be back on later, hubby in at 2 i may have a wee kip then lol!!!

oh drea you poor thing James is the same at the moment but then it appears a lot of our stars are for some reason. Have you tried giving him just water he May be thirsty and that way you wont have to keep making or warming up bottles, perhaps just do 1 milk feed! X

Thats is good advice, might try that tonight, oh its good to know its not just us then (not that i want any of you to be suffering!). I want him sleep peacefully in the cradle but its not happening just now yet he will sleep in bouncy chair no problem, hubby said he'll sleep downstairs with him tonight in bouncy but i think thats just defeating purpose, I need to get him used to this routine and being in cradle no matter how much sleep i need.

are you swaddling him still hun? I think they like bouncers cos they support them like we would so perhaps feel more secure try folding a thin blanket and put it under one side of him or even both so he feels secure and stable iykwim?! Basically like a wedge so he cant roll x

Yea only way Rosalie will sleep is swaddled? Also water is great if they have wind...sounds like it might be if its when he lies down? If it looks like he's sleeping better leaning up a bit you could try tilting the mattress a bit? :hugs: Rosalie has only just started to sleep more than 1-2 hours so I know the feeling well :hugs:

Jelly sorry :blush: that was mean saying how awful it was...it is good too, like Tabs used to fall asleep in it all the time so you can just lie it down :lol: and its great and comfy. Just make sure you have a toothbrush and knife to get in the gaps :thumbup:

Hey ladies... just a quick one today!

Asher.. Yeah the wedding seems to be coming around really fast! As for being excited, I dunno.. some days I really am, and then others i'm stressed about planning, and then I get stressed about it being nice enough with the venue we've picked (a cricket-club wmc type place) and chris' posh friends from uni and work, and then I worry that not enough people will come... hmm... And I already feel as though i'm married, so no excitement on that front. I'm more looking forward to the honeymoon! (although no so much after reading your posts about babies and holidays!). that said, we took Emma when she was a toddler, and it was fab. BUT there's a big difference between baby and toddler! I'm not going to relax (as I know I won't be able to lol) but Izzy is generally a good baby, and Emma is really well behaved. There are kids clubs, and a creche, but I def won't be using them unless emma begs and pleads to go in.. I wanna spend time with her, and I wouldn't like us going away as a family for her to go in a kids club! Izzy is still in our room, but only because we've managed to fit her cot in at the bottom of our bed :)

Well, Izzy woke up for a feed at 5, and then at 6 she projectile vomited all over. Honestly, i have never seen so much sick from such a small baby... It went through the bars of her cot and all over the floor, all over her night-light, soaked through to her mattress, all over her hair, blankets and jamas. Poor little mite! She seems fine today though, she's had a bottle and breakfast. I have been feeling pretty sick since thursday, but I put it down to pushing myself too hard at the gym. Looks like we've had a bug :(

Oh, and we went to Haven - Lakeland holiday park in the lakes and it was FAB :thumbup: I'd go back tomorrow. We had a day out on a boat on windermere, and we hired out bikes and everything. The pool is great, and the entertainment was brilliant.

Louise.. hopefully you won't have to pay anything back. Great news about speaking to Wayne, not long now till you get to see him :hugs:

Rosie was really unsettled last night, then in the middle of a cuddle she had a big poo, and a bit more wind and was fine after that!
My little girl was up between feeds again so bad night, she is hard work, wanted juice, then dummy, then wanted nappy off, and when i said no she screamed the place down! That woke Rosie, and so then we had the poo incident, and about an hour later my little girl had wet the bed and it was strip it and her down, I have been prepared this time by leaving a made up bed under the protective sheet, so it all comes of and under its ready made:thumbup:
More washing today:wacko:

Louise, glad you had a good chat with your dh :hugs:

Sorry i forgot the rest, I am useless, blood tired, had toothache and headache last night and needed the sleep i didn't get!
I shouldn't moan really my little girl was up all night every night when she was a baby, Rosie is a dream compared to her!

I have not had af but i am bf exclusive still, and i have the coil in with hormones so that has been a pain, i have been spotting just about since it went in, then about a week ago i had a few days light so i think that was af, and its settled again now so pretty sure that's what it was, if so that is good, no more af til it's out:happydance:
I usually don't get af for 4-6 months, obviously the coil has changed that.

I have the highchair in the attic, i still an undecided if i use it or not, she is happy to have her few little tastes in the bumbo as long as she is not in there long.

Anyway time to go, we are on toy story 1 for the second time today, I am just going to take my eldests gf back home today, i have to write to her mother to see if she can come away with us on holiday this year, i am trying to look like a responsible adult, i am even going to put my BSc by my name in the hope she thinks i won't let my son do whatever she is worried about with her daughter! It is difficult, i remember being 16 but my parents were not strict, if anything didnt really notice what i was doing!:haha:

Back later, sorry i have missed stuff, hope i sleep tonight!:hugs:

Yeah blob, he was sleeping great being swaddled but then the fight was trying to get his arms out and he goes mental so for peace I lett his arms out, I know made a rod for my own back there!!! Think ill try the swaddle again tonight! water sounds a good idea and i think i will raise the mattress. Thanks guys.x

Even swaddling with his arms out then? I dont know its really hard I think TBH they just go through phases and I think we just have to grin and take it and hope they get through it quickly :hugs:

BTP :rofl: @ putting your BSc by your name...I went on holiday on my own with Robin when I was 16 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->