September Stars

for once things are going well with Paige, she is sleeping till about 7am now, doesnt cry as much either... still a demanding baby compared to some but im pleased she is getting better.

I havnt come on yet, i stopped breast feeding a few weeks ago and still no period, it worries me as i dont trust the mini pill.

Woke feeling like crap, this sore throat turned into a horrid cold but i had to go to a party with paige... back home now trying to get hubby to play nurse !!!! he is a rubbish nurse and only got him to give me cold and flu tablets !!!

Sorry ladies, there are too many pages for me to catch up on! If I've missed anything important please let me know! x

Ladyk, hope your feeling better soon,:flower: my dh is a crap nurse, he expects to be nursed when he is ill but the best he has ever done is look after Sophie so i could go for a nap when i was pregnant!:haha:

Blob, I know lots of teenagers take their gf's/bf's by this age, this is the first year Jack has one serious enough to consider inviting along, i hope she can come but we are thinking her mum is too strict to let her go, i have written the letter saying she will be in with the girls and they will not get any time alone as its a family holiday which is bullshit but poor things would never get any time together if i wasn't so understanding! :shrug:

Fishy, what a gorgeous pic of your scrummy little man, oooohhhhh could just eat him up, make me broody for another boy now:dohh:

Anyway bed time for me, have given dd her juice cup and told her that is is, so in about 10 mins she will be screaming for more, gonna be a long night but i need her to cut out the juice, then stop wetting so heavily and stop leaking and getting me up for either juice or a wee or a wet bed!

Still got tooth ache, but can't have anything done as its serious stuff and she wants me to have finished bf as she needs to drill amalgum (sp?) and it is released into the system and gets into the milk, so she tells me! So i am looking months with this pain, some nights it really hurts, I have not chewed on that side since early pregnancy, but the odd time i catch it oh do i swear!:shock:

Back soon, night all xx

BTP that must be so painful, makes me shudder to think of the pain.

Lady k hope your feeling better soon xx

James has nit settled tonight his skin looks dry and irritated and his cheeks are so red don't know if it's his teeth or not. Also been coughing and snuffly, poor boyo hope he feels better soon, it's so unlike him xx

Evening all, as usual I've missed loads grrr!!! I don't seem to be getting much time at all to catch up these days! Good job I'm friends with most of you on FB, I can keep up on there!

Optical, we've been to Lakeland twice, the kids love it!! It's a nice site. :)

Gotta agree with BTP, Fishy - that pic of Harry is adorable!! He's such a little stunner. Let's face it, all our September (and August and October) Stars are super good looking! They must get it from their mums ;-)

I've had no AF back either, I'm fully Bfing, with some food too now, and am also on the mini pill. Kara, I don't trust the mini pill either! I have toyed with doing a PG test a couple of times but am leaving it. I've been the hormonal bitch from hell this last couple of days, but I'm sure I'm not preggers. Hope not!

Sam's still being a little star, bless him. He slept quite well last night. I am so resisting moving him into his cot in his room. This is the longest we've had a baby in our room with us, and I don't want him to go! Jack did spend most nights in our bed even when he was moved into his own room, but he doesn't count! Crazy kid, love him so much, but he's mad as cheese!!

Aw Jelly, poor James, these little ones are really suffering at the mo! Teeth have a lot to answer for! x

BTP- sorry to hear about your tooth ache, i need to go on medication for my skin but i wont be allowed them unless i stop breast feeding. I have stopped for two weeks now but im starting to think about relactating... I really dont know what to do !!

Jelly- there is a nasty cold going around... im full proof of that...lol paige had it a few days ago and no wonder she was really grotty and unable to settle.. she now is left with a runny nose..

Hello ladies!!!

A quick catch up from me I am afraid!! I seem to be able to read the posts but never have time to reply!!

I have lots to do this week, Ian is on long days Tuesday, Wed and Thurs so I have a few bits planned!! We went to the beach today, was lovely the sun was shining!! Hope woke up last night for the first time in ages, I didn't give her her porridge between her last 2 bottles last night so she woke up hungry, needless to say she has had it tonight!!! I am pooped, the diet has not been good today but tomorrow is a new day and a new week!!!

talking about diets, my neighbours have set up a biggest loser comp with about 5 of us peeps who need to lose weight, £250 to the one who loses the most !!! starts Tuesday and end June the 22nd... its given me the kick up the butt i need but im a little worried as i have been eating less rubbish and not lose a single pound, i have even been walking most places...

Well im going to take my poorly self to bed tonight... night all x

Aww jelly poor James have you tried doublebase cream/gel? Its excellent my niece has it for her eczema! I got a prescription from hv for some for James!

Tmi but James has had really stringy mucusy nappies there past few days and tonight i tried him on aptimal in a bottle and he wouldnt suck just swallowed what ran into his mouth and then he was sick and it was white rubbishy stringy stuff! I assume its the virus working its was out now :) x x

Lbb I've got doublebase for my eczema, I'll try that on his face ..... Dint know why I didn't think of it myself ..... Your full of tips today!! :). Can't help on the stringy poo sorry xxx

This is the third time up tonight poor James has definitely got a full blown cold now, I've propped up his crib on blocks, put childrens olbas oil on bib at edge of crib, tried saline spray and a bulb aspirator ( if he let's me near his nose) and he's still choking on his snot. I'm going to run a hot shower and take him in the bathroom today and hopefully the steam will clear some of the snottyness away.

Ooooh Kara think even I would get on the diet for some money :rofl: :rofl:

BTP OOOOUUCH!! that sounds awful :(

Fishy that is a GORGEOUS photo :cloud9:

I hope so LBB :hugs:

no problem Jelly i like to help if i can! :) x

James has been up loads too and has been awake for an hour now already....grrrr!

Ladyk, I just can't imagine stopping bf, i love it and she is so not ready to wean, she is not interested in anything not milk! The others i managed to feed until 10 months at the most, my milk seemed to dry up and they got frustrated trying to feed and so they were off the boob like that, I would like to feed Rosie til she is about 1, my friend fed til 2 and a half and i am not sure that is a bit too long! Hat's off to her though producing milk!:thumbup:

I remember one of the children i had to wait to finish bf to get migraine tablets, but discovered paracetamol worked quite well for me and since then have managed to get a migraine down to about 1 day, i just totally loose that time! But it used to be 2-3 days gone! Not had one in ages, jinxed myself now!:dohh:

Not a bad night, dd was pretty good, only had 1 juice cup more than i said, and was dry, and left her pull up on:thumbup:result!

Time to go, going to food focus, wait for it....9st 11.5lb:happydance: that is 1.5lb loss this week! It is getting harder but still going the right way:thumbup:

Sorry not caught up very well, in mad rush today!

Back later xx

Thanks ladies :cloud9: I agree that our Stars are a right handsome lot!

Asher, I also don't trust the mini pill and toyed with taking a test!

If anyone is interested in a London meet, my sister and I are going to show our jewellery at a baby fayre at Kempton Racecourses in April... https://www.bumpandbeyondbabyfair.co.uk/Bumpandbeyond/Home.html

If any of you lot fancy going it would be great to meet up. xx

well done Btp! Fishy what a shame im too ear away and dont drive either! X

Lilbumpblue, I love your pic, and your signature, James has such a lovely smiley face, handsome chap! xx

Blob, Its hard work, all my others have had a beaker of warm milk at bedtime, and settled really well, But from the start Sophie was different, she was sick at every feed, projectile, she never settled, nights were never mastered, even now! Anyway it turned out she had an intollorance to milk, and breast milk no exception, we weaned her off the breast milk:cry:, she had cows milk which she was fine with, but because milk had made her sick b4 she never took to anything except ribena (i know the worst but all she would take) Not even supposed to be given to little ones but she would only take that, and given the choice of that or nothing we had to go with it.
She stopped being sick at every feed and kept food down better although still we had to work at that, her body seemed to reject food for a while i would think she had eaten a good meal just a few bites of something then she would be sick.
A lot of pussy footing round her has resulted in her not settling well and taking juice to bed, her teeth are terrible, and just today we have finally got the dentist to clean them up and fill over the 3 teeth that had no enamel on them, at last today my little girl has a lovely bright smile again!
I think the dentist thought she wouldn't sit still long enough so would need reffering but she was a good girl and had them cleaned and part filled part just sealed over with filling material.
Its taken til she is 3 to get any food in her, she is very particular and fussy but is eating at last!
Rosie is fantastic and loves her booby milk, if Sophie had been my first i think i would have felt i could never have coped with 2 like her!

Got to go, need to address my son's behaviour this morning!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->