September Stars

Just a quick one, sainsburys have some good offers on baby stuff!! Bought a travel cot for £20!!

hey everyone! hope your all ok! have been keeping up to date on fb - am rubbish on here (sorry) big hugs to all mums and babies xxxxxx

I woke ill and grant wanted to make it clear he is even worse and made a appointment to see the doctor today while i stayed home cleaning and looking after paige, he came home given some stuff you spray up the nose and went to play on the xbox before Jake came home, he now says he may have to take the next tour off of work !!! why are men such knobs !!!

Becs- cheers for the head up, ill have a look in there but think we only have a small one near us, i need to find a sainsburys super store if they have them..

BTP- my mate BF till her somn was 2 and half too and i think its great she kept going for so long. Grant says i should enjoy the 8 weeks i have left until i go to work and not worry about building up my supply... i think he made a good point

F&C i go back to work then but as soon as i get my shifts ill have a look see if im off then, also grant as he can drive !!!

Sorry, selfish post. I'm in a right mood today and this is why:

https://www.babyandbump.com/bride-b...nt-even-want-do-anymore-rant.html#post8934598

Hope you're all well... will catch up better tomorrow :flower:

Thankyou for all my birthday wishes on Saturday I had a great day we had a party at home so all our friends could cone with babies and children , we had a kids themed party adults playing pass the parcel is funny much worse than kids ! I got some lovely presents from friends and dh and I are having some peices made by sol solis jewelry :)

The girls are very frustrated at the moment they want to be doing more than there bodies can do , I think it will be a releif when they can sit up by themselves . On the plus side they both slept until 6.15 this morning a miracle !

Anyone have one of those play nest / doughnut things ?

yes we have !! not used it to sit her up yet but may later to see how she goes, i have noticed paige trying to sit up, she lifts her head and gets upset if she is laying down now....

Ladyk, My friend worked and still sustained milk flow, I think it's amazing!
Are you working part time, a few days or a few hours per day, you may not need to give up totally, you could just do night feed or morning and night feed and your milk should still supply.
I found with my first girl she didn't feed enough to sustain a supply, but some people don't seem to need it to keep producing milk.:hugs:

Optical, sorry to read your post hun, I know how it is, i must admit my wedding we did everything ourselves, including paying for most of it, my mil gave me some money towards it but i made it clear any money given didn't give automatic right to have a say in how it was spent, or the money could go back!!
Its your wedding so you do have to put your foot down, but i agree with kara about writing stuff down.:hugs:

Genies, sounds like it was fun at the party! Will remember that theme, i think adults playing musical staues and pass the parcel must be a right laugh!
I have found bean bags, v cushions have done quite well but the rings do look good, atm we have, floor to kick on, jumperoo and chair swing, :hugs:

got to go feeding wriggly baby who keeps pulling my hair! :hugs:

thanks Btp! X

we have a playnest although he has sat up in it i did have to pack him in with cushions! Lol! Well just been to Morrisons and got James some nappies i got 2 double packs of size 2 and 1 pack of size 3 i have popped him a size 3 on to see how they fit and omg they actually fit perfectly im shocked! X

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I will be back on Wednesday when my MIL goes home - she is driving me insane. Nothing I do is right and I'm a bad person for only using a teabag once when "you can easily get two cups from one teabag and it's a terrible waste to throw it away after one".........

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I will be back on Wednesday when my MIL goes home - she is driving me insane. Nothing I do is right and I'm a bad person for only using a teabag once when "you can easily get two cups from one teabag and it's a terrible waste to throw it away after one".........

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

OMG I would have throttled her by now, big supportive :hugs:to you! Hang on in there :flower:

...i bet she has a little washing line for her teabags which goes from one cupboard handle to another hehe!! x

ARGH mrsj she sounds like a nightmare!!

LBB Lilia has just gone into size 3 nappies too! They seem to fit nicely aswell, there must be a big overlap on them!

My little lady has been so fussy with her bottles again today, she has only had about 15oz all day, but she's happy and smily, just doesn't want to eat! I'm hoping it's just a non hungry day and she'lll be ok tomorrow..

LBB, where abouts do you live? It's a Canon SLR (entry level). My dh and I bought it with money we got from our wedding.

BTP, that must have been so hard for you and Sophie.

Ladyk it would be great if you're free.

Optical, that sounds awful you poor thing. I think you need to have a family meeting with all those involved and tell them you need some definite answers. Honestly you will be able to make the venue work I'm sure. Our venue was not my ideal but we worked with it and we ended up with something I love to look back on. :hugs:

Mrs J that sounds like my inlaws!! lol!! xxx

Iv just checked louise and they say from 9lbs!!! how strange thats a big overlap...some babies are born 9lbs!!

Fishy i live in Newcastle under lyme, Staffordshire! :) x

Well a lot of people say Stoke on trent, but its actually next to Stoke lol! Do you know it then? x

That's where my in-laws live.. I was there this weekend! We'll have to meet up next time we visit! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->