September Stars

YM, my thoughts are with you for the funeral. :hugs:
Louise, I hope Lilia gets better soon. xx :hugs:
Boony, congratulations on your pink bundle. I am a little jealous! :flower:

So what's happening here...Riley has now moved on from crawling and has learned how to pull himself up onto the furniture! Such a little mover. I can't take my eyes of him for a second.
With his two bottom teeth just visible he is being a right horror. He is just so moany and won't sleep at night. To say I am exhausted is an understatement and I just want my bed! :sleep:
I did mention previously he is being really fussy with his food now...any tips ladies on how to get him out of this?

I am a little broody. We saw our friends yesterday and she is 4 months pregnant with no.5. My periods are still not back due to BF and we were hoping to start trying in June. That doesn't seem likely now as AF has to return for a few months before I can take clomid and I am not ready to stop BF just yet. I am sure they'll return in their own good time, but not knowing when we can try is quite hard.

Oh, some good news though, as we had sold our flat we were looking for somewhere to rent. My sister has said we can rent her house which has 3 bedrooms and a massive garden...it will be tough financially but I am so excited to finally have a garden! Summer BBQs here I come. :thumbup:

Still trying to finish my uni work which was sidelined last week. :nope:
Wedding plans are slow and steady, no honeymoon though as the budget won't stretch to that. But still exciting!

Must go, I have a son that wants a bin weevil account!
Enjoy your Monday ladies. xx

YM - i have my 20 week scan on 10th may so wouldnt have had much longer to wait anyway. When is your next scan? I'm glad we have found out slightly earlier though i have no girls stuff whatsoever so this gave us an extra payday to buy stuff lol especially with Jaydens and Tylers birthdays before she arrives aswell. Hope your nans funeral goes ok :hugs:

Boony - 23rd May!!! My birthday!!! I'm thinking I am team :blue: tbh... as this pregnancy has been so different... but I'm not fussed either way!! I wanna have 4/5 kids overall so anything as long as Pip is healthy and safe!!

Thanks for the well wishes too btw xx

my pregnancies with Jayden and Tyler were completely different aswell but so far this one has been the same as tylers lol. I wanted 4 to start with but have decided to stop at 3 so we can afford to do more things with them. Quite sad that this will be my last pregnancy though :(

I never knew boy or girl til scan or birth, all my pregnancies were sick, much worse with no4 than no5 and they were both girls:wacko:

Ym, thinking of you for the funeral :hugs:

Teeny, You do have a real mover! Rosie is still just happy to lie and watch her hands and feet! She can roll but is happy not to! She will stand if i hold her but again is not too fussed about the whole moving thing!
She is a chatter box, baba, dada, bubu, booooba, aahhbaa, etc!! Love listening to her chatter!:hugs:

I do feel broody but i always do, I am pretty sure 5 is the magic number, and here we stop, and Rosie is such a sweetie she is a good baby to finish on! I think she likes being the baby and so will always be my littlest baby now!

Its hard to say how i would feel if i had all boys or all girls, I think people automatically assume you want both sexes, not always the case, my friend just wanted girls, she had one girl and has stopped there just not to risk rocking her little girly boat!!:haha:
I did want a girl after 2 boys but would have been equally pleased with a boy, I do love baby boys! The boys are boyish and are attracted to cars and trucks, trains, diggers all things boy! The girls all things pink, flowery and fairy princess!! They are different after about 1 year old, when they start to realise more what they are!
Dh's ex has 5 boys, she had her first with him, then carried on to have 3 more with another chap and her last with her current dh, totalling 5 boys! It was nice when i had my first girl with dh, but to then have another girl with him, sorry satisfaction that her ex has supplied me with 2 daughters, ohhh hark at the bitch in me come out!!:devil: (she did put him through hell:shrug:)

Anyway on that note, I am off, my little Rosie is making I want Mummy noises my way!!

Have a lovely day all :hugs:xx

Hope lilia gets better soon louise.
Congrats on the lil girl Boony.
Ollie is poorly to he has a vhesty cough and very snotty he is really clingy and had to sleep with me last night and this hasnt happened ever bless him.

Teeny our LOs seem to be in a real hurry :haha:

I always wanted girls so I'm glad I had 2 :D but if I'd had a boy I'd have been happy too

Ym :hugs: will be thinking of you

First bean mine have a nasty cough...rosalie is in a cot against the bed so she's been crawling into the bed :dohh:

Hi all! I need to be quick, yet again, got two big boys to put to bed!! They've stayed up a bit tonight, we've had such a lovely day! BBQ in the garden, water games, lots of fun and laughter! Lilia adores them so so much! They get all the squeals and smiles and giggles! I will catch up later I promise!

Oh and Lilia is much better today thank you, her rash has faded quite a lot. I'm convinced it was german measles!! All the symptoms were the same and the rash was identical. I also think chicken pox will be on its way as two kids were were with a lot the last few days have now come out with it, so will be looking for that the next fortnight! Oh the joys!!

Least shell have it over hun, everyone seems to say this is the best time... I'm dreading both mine getting it

Grant says he now doesnt want to wait for next to try for a baby, but im still set on waiting only because i know i have to stretch them out a bit as i would just keep having babies. I would like a boy and another girl (or two) maybe we should start trying now or i will not be able to fit them all in !! I love my son loads but i have this special bond with Paige which i dont have with JAke, maybe its the difference with age when i had them but other people have told me they have the same thing with their daughters.

Anyone else a blubbering wreck watching easties tonight?

yet again i havnt had time to read all the posts..but !

Boony Congrats on your pink bump !! im over the moon for you x

Becs, yay for the teeth finally coming through, Paige is still all gums..lol x

Louise - sorry to hear she still isnt well : (x

blob- love the car !!! x

Teenyweeny- congrats on selling the flat !!! x

Lady k - it must be something about our men wanting babies NOW! DH has been exactly the same this past week about getting going with trying but I want to lose my weight first that I gained in this pregnancy. I don't think I mind either way regarding sex if I had another boy it's easier but I'd also like a girl to do nice Girly things with but would need to move house as couldn't have them sharing a room for too many years

Louise glad lillias on the mend x

Teeny great news on being able to rent your sisters house, wish our back garden was big enough to run around in. Our garden has too many levels and a high terrace.

Got to take JJ back to doctors his neck has completely cleared now but his back has come up in big red sore rashes I'm wondering if he's allergic to something considering he is sick more than other babies. Just hope it clears up once they prescribe him something.

Also last four nights JJ has leaked as his napped are soaked so think ive got to go up another size in nappies. I bulk bought so hoping current vapour can fit him during the day for a few more weeks. I hate him waking up soaking wet especially as he's got another cold.

Tempted to get up now as I've got to be up early to call the docs in the morning anyway.

German measles is rubella, right?
Don't you vaccinate for that in the UK?
Do you not have the MMR?
Oh! Just realized that Lilia would have been too young for that vax anyway, wouldn't she? They give it at 1 year, don't they?
Well, she'll have better immunity to it now than the vaccine would have given her. Just sorry she had to be so sick, poor thing.

Yes they have the MMR jab at 12 months, I think they're supposed to get some immunity from their mum but not sure! My mum came down yesterday and was also convinced it was german measles. It's supposed to be a fairly mild disease but I tell you it was scary enough for a time! Especially when she had a high temperature and really cold arms and legs, warning sign for septicaemia! She's pretty much back to the usual happy smiley lilia now!

Teeny woop woop to a nice garden! And go Riley!
Jelly and kara, how exciting at dh's wanting to try!! Wayne also wants to try fairly soon after he gets back, but he wants some decent time with lilia before we think about the next! Plus we'll have to think about when he'll next be on tour, how old a baby would be etc.

Sorry teeny forgot that awwh a nice garden really is a must... I'm gutted that when we move we will have none :( it's going to be tough going from hundred acres to nothing :nope:

I would love another baby but not sure it's going to happen now :( we just cannot afford more but guess I have a lot of time and although I really wanted mine all together can't have everything. We have done everything backwards..

Have tabs
Graduate
Get married
Have rosalie
Become partners on farm
New job
Save for house
:rofl:

Blob I am so doing it all backwards too!
Have Chance at 22 yrs.
Meet Mark.
Have Riley at 30yrs.
Graduate.
Maybe try for number 3! :winkwink:
Get married.
Eventually save for a house again!

All these broody dh s :)
I'm pretty sure we are done!

Blob why do you have to move? Sorry I can't remember

Louise I'm so glad lilia is better poor love x

Jelly how's jj? Did you go to drs?

I really need to update my picture on here they look so different now , everytime I turn on the laptop they want me , maybe do it later

:hi:
Good morning!
Just posting while I pump! :holly:
I'm about to take off by myself to go get all my stuff in order for another Zoo project. Got a heap of last-minute edits and things to do before I do a teaching/training session tomorrow. So I'm going to head to a library or a cafe and get to work.
Bad timing on the pumping, though - Tobe had a good guzzle this morning and I'm not getting much for him right now. Oh well, he'll survive. Just feel bad for the husband trying to deal with an angry :holly: :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->