September Stars

Louise, I hope Lilia gets well soon xxx

Boony, thats fab, I am so pleased for you!!! A little Princess to complete your family!!!

Had a lovely day today, Hope has 2 teeth through, bless her no wonder she has not been herself!!! I am back on my diet wagon tomorrow, I have a goal of a stone loss for Hope's Christening in June!! I keep making cakes and scoffing them which isn't good!!!

Thanks we're very excited were sat going through names now. Jayden is upset because hes had to go to bed and he wanted to help pick bless him!

Congratulations booby! A pink princess! I don't think they can ever say 100% for girls, whereas they can for boys! How lovely for you x
Lilias rash has got worse over today, I think it's german measles! I've had 2 called today from mums letting me know their kids have come down with chicken pox, both kids we've been around a lot, so pretty sure that'll be on it's way too. Argh!

Poor Lilia, she must feel awful, and its so hard that they can't tell you how they feel.

becs- we have a list of 15 to whittle down. The middle name will be Abigail-Lily after our parents so it has to go with that.

Louise - I know i wasnt expecting 100% but then to be honest i wasnt expecting him to say girl lol

I know we've got it down to 4. Allyssa, ava, ella and nataly.

Picking names for the boys were easier because we didn't agree on many and knew what their name would be before we even knew the sex lol. This one was going to be Leo.

Eeeek Boony, how exciting!!!! Love all your name choices!

Louise, poor Lilia. And you, I bet you're sooo tired. It does look a bit like German measles, I thought that on your FB pic. From our recent chicken pox escapade, and from what all our friends whose kids have had it recently have said, I would say that there doesn't seem to be a massive thing with a high temp before it, just the child being more tired than usual. Certainly with Jack, I was shocked to find the spots, but then put two and two together as he'd been more naughty than usual. My other friend said that's what her girls were like too. I know they can get a temp though, just saying what we've experienced really. Archie caught measles when he was 9 months old, and that played out quite like Lilia is now. One of our GPs refused to admit it was measles as she would have to report it to the Public Health Authority. Not good!! I hope Lilia is back to her old self very soon. Lots of hugs. xx

Becs, yay for teeth!! But boo for teething!!! And yum yum yum for cakes!!!

Well, almost bed time! Sam's been whingey again today, and another bad night to add to the list! He's teething, poor lad, but we are wondering if the pox is on the horizon!! If the usual tale rings true, it seems to be 2 weeks between siblings catching it, so either Archie or Sam is destined to become spotty on Good Friday! Oh yippee!!!
Anyway, am off to bed, hugs to all. xx

Arrr Natalie (different spelling I know) was a favourite ofours or Talia that's on the list if we ever have another :cloud9:

Eek congrats!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo: at ours she gave me 99% on Rosalie and I still had to get 2 more and still didn't believe them.

Girls I think are obviously best :haha: we had totally no boys names we couldn't even find one that we liked so lucky we had girls.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-MERCEDE...tomobiles_UK&hash=item3cb718f0db#ht_500wt_922

Ok do you guys think this car is gross?? We want to stop paying finance we pay like £300 on our car so we're going to pay for one outright. Would be newer than this but the only one I sort of like right now but I'm having to downsize from this :rofl: not sure it's going to be easy

https://www.vcars.co.uk/used-cars/cardetails.php?t=ukwebsites&u=77719

I need help I suck with cars I just like having a huge one so I can have tons of junk but don't like estates so much because I'm really stupid :blush:

Ha ha Blob!! You make me giggle! I think boys are best ha ha! I don't actually care, so long as they are well and here with us, who cares!!

Loving your car issue..... so you're getting rid of the volvo? We have a Mazda 5, which can be sporty looking as well as big? Will try and attach a link.......https://www.vcars.co.uk/used-cars/cardetails.php?t=secondbyte&u=132090

...although, I do have LOTS of girls names I love which I've not been able to use, which must indicate a hankering after a baby girl....... x

I like talia too but dh doesn't :(

I had the same problem car wise I had a Mazda 6 and loved it but needed something bigger but I don't like estates so went for a Mazda 5 and I love it although the 6 was nicer imo

Ha ha yea I have to get rid of the Volvo... It was fine and dandy when we were in the farm but now we're needing some serious saving. The town I want to live in (for up here) is stupid expensive you cannot get a 1 bed house for 100k it's annoying. So since we have like 1grand in savings :rofl: we're screwed ha ha ha! But yea given we have no money really driving that is totally freaking stupid.

Girls are obviously best though ha ha!

I'm in such an odd mood just now :wacko:

Noooo how can he not like Talia :nope: gutting...

Hi girls

Just popping in quickly to say Hi. Sorry I've been awol lately, been really busy. Was on my childminding course last week and now at my mums til Wednesday. The course was fab and I've applied to go on the college course which starts in 2 weeks. There were only 16 places left and abour 25 applicants so I really hope I get a place. I could do with a break lol Looks like Matt is defo being made redundant. He hasn't had his official notice yet, that'll be issued on Thursday so he has less than 2 weeks left. Still, onward and upwards, we'll get something (hopefully sooner rather than later) We've both been applying for everything going but if you get an acknowledgement your lucky...

Anyway as I say I'm at my Mum's for a few days now and having a lovely time. No time for a proper catch up, just wanted to say hi :flower:

Catch up soon, hope you're all ok (Louise hope Lilia gets better soon, saw on fb she isn't well :hugs:

xx

Blob I like the look of the merc very flash !

We have a car on finance too but want to sell it and get something cheaper , not sure how though

Just a quick hello, baby on bed with me, little monkey loves her Mummy to the point where she wont leave my side! She kisses me but sucks half my face off, it must be how it feels to her when i kiss her!!

Louise hope your little princess feels better xx

Yay on the pink bundle, love too many names, my girls i have all 'ie' endings. love the cuteness, i get t shirts with their names on, this year Rosie gets one!
I cried at my gender scan with my first girl, I had the boys there, i saw the scan go under her and could clearly see she was a girl, i just cried! Then i was so pleased the next was a girl, 2 of each, and my little Rosie posy is a total mummies girl, which i LOVE!:cloud9:

Will post pics asap but painted hall, stair way and landing! Joint effort which is nice as me and dh work well together when we do something like that,

Got to go, back soon xx
:hugs:

Blob, we have a zafira, its got 7 seats, its ok but i don't feel crazy about it, i drive it because it does for what i need, I would prefer something with sliding doors to get babies in and out easily! I think that sums it up really i just want function, form doesn't bother me! :haha:

brain sleeping now so bets get sleep myself!! :wacko:

Back tomorrow, hope Rosie sleeps more than an hour at a time!:haha:

Blob, we have a Subaru Forester, which I really love, but I don't think it's considered a more affordable car. :) We looked for months to find one secondhand, and every time I would spot one, it would be gone before I could contact the seller. So frustrating. We wound up buying new, but put a good down payment on it and chose a really aggressive repayment plan. It will be paid off next year. :thumbup:
There's no getting around the fact that cars are a massive money suck. I hate the fact that we need two cars to live comfortably in this city. Calgary has the worst sprawl and even worse city transit. And my husband's shift schedule means that I would have to be bundling both little boys into the car at 5 am to be picking him up and dropping him off. And if he gets a late call, we could be sitting for ages in the parking lot at the hall waiting for him. We've done it before and it really sucks.
So, we've got a cheap, secondhand commuter car - a little Toyota Tercel. It costs mere pennies in gas and has been a great little car for us so far. It's 10+ years old, though, so we're doing repairs more now.
There's no winning, eh? :shrug:

Both babies in bed, asleep. Husband on the night shift.
I need to clean up the house and do my P90x workout. We started phase 2 today. Husband did it this afternoon while I was out and said it was pretty horrible. Woohoo! Can't wait! :wacko:

I would very much like a little girl next time around, but if we do TTC in the fall, I plan to be in the right headspace to fall in love with either gender, just like I was with Tobe. I love the name Nathalie, too. I quite like Vivienne - it's an old family name for me and I'd push for that with a girl. Husband likes Charlotte.

Boony - Congrats on your little princess!!! I'm very jealous you know already!!!

Louise - Hope Lilia is getting better and you're getting rest too!! We all know too well how much stress it is when your baby is poorly!! :hugs:

Well, Kimi has had the runs for a good few days now but she's still drinking and eating plenty but my mum (who works for the feeding and swallowing team) said that sometimes Neocate can give babies runs...in fact 80% of babies on it have the runs all the time!! Horrible!!!

My nan's funeral is on Wednesday so I'm going to be heading to Scotland tomorrow so I will be gone for a few days to spend time with my family up there!!

Hope everyone is okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->