September Stars

Aww Louise I'm exited for you :hugs:

Emzy I do it all the time :dohh:

Jelly go into the natural printing bit there are two threads, one with rf carseats and types of cars and another rating the types of seats :thumbsup: the volvo seat is the sweadish one but re badged ;) there is a maxi cosi erf seat, britax....

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/253346-rear-facing-support-questions-answers.html

Morning girls
Happy 9 months to Holly!! She's Soo close to crawling this morning, has figured the arms out but is dragging her legs behind her!

Anyone watching eurovision tonigjt? X

Awww happy 9 months Holly hope she masters it soon :D

Meeeeeeeeeeeee I'll be watching :haha:

Me too, I love watching it! I watch it with subtitles on so I can see what crazy lyrics they sing! Lol

Louise - I am honestly soooo excited for you!!!! And how cute about the banner!!!

Emzy - Happy 9 months Holly!!! She'll be crawling before you know it!!!

Don't think I'll be watching Eurovision...not my cup of tea!!!

Kimi has started sleeping through the night again (YAY) so is going from about 10pm til 6.30am, but doesnt wake up crying.....she wakes up singing and giggling!! :cloud9:

I will try and upload some recent pics and videos of Kimi in a bit.... need to find cables!!!

xx

Awww that's cute YM :)

I don't 'like' eurovision it's to laugh at

Emzy one of my best friends is a major eurovision fan and he and his sister , my best friend have gone to dusseldorf to watch it , he always throws a party for it with score cards and a sweepsteak , he has left it for us to still do so we going to a small gathering at his parents house , it's just so cheesy and camp but he puts so much effort in we always support him so we will be watching hoping to win the money from the sweepsteak :)

Still not quiet crawling I'm willing them on as we speak !

Same here genies, I'm like gooo Holly gooo!

That's cool about the party! We used have a few friends over and use it as an excuse to get drunk and have a bbq! Like Blob I love watching it to laugh at it... I don't think I know anyone that actually 'likes' it as in seriously lol Have a great time at the party!! Tonight I shall be watching with subtitles and a bottle of wine ha ha I'm so sad!! One year I did the sing along thing LOL!

Poor Matt, he's been layed up with Holly's gastro bug and has been really poorly with it. He is meant to be doing a 10K run tomorrow (great manchester run) but he's had to pull out. He got me to go get some immodium so he could at least go and walk it, but I said he shouldn't do any exercise when he is ill, she should stay home in bed! He feels bad because people have sponsored him to do it, but I said he can always run 10K when he's better and then he still will have done it, it doesn't matter when it's done!

Happy 9 months Holly !

I'm so watching eurovision tonight I've never missed a year. It's pure tacky genius :) gg have a great party ;-)

Daddy and Holly watching the FA cup final!

226227_10150623193145417_741430416_19900377_8260365_n.jpg

Cute pic, Emzy!
And congratulations to Holly - she's now been out as long as she was in!

No stroller delivery for me yet. Stupid FedEx apparently had the wrong address, so now I get to wait until Monday and spend another day waiting around for them to show up. :grr:

My parents are visiting for the weekend, so at least I have that distraction. They were so cute last night - both were down on all fours trying to coach Tobe to crawl! :rofl: It was very funny. Tobe loved it. I am suspicious that he has crawled already from several occasions in which I come back into the room to find him in a different location and sitting up. But it's only really official when it's witnessed!

Okay, off to do a nature hike with the grandparents! Have a great day, everyone!

Emzy - How cute is that picture?!?! Such a happy smiley baby :baby:

Sarah - Enjoy your walk!!!

Please dont put anything on facebook as last time I put my name choices for Kimi...a 'friend' of mine took the name I loved!! But OH has agreed to let me tell you lot... he see's you as part of the family now i think :haha:

So for a pretty princess she will be called - Scarlett Paige Farenden :cloud9:

And for a handsome prince he will be - James Peter Vincent Farenden :cloud9:

What do we all think????

xx

OMG - Im offline for a few days and you lot go mad chatting - 11 pages to catch up on :haha:

F&C - Those vids are fab !! How happy is he. I'll have to post a video of Olivia crawling - She is so fast its untrue and just follows me from room to room. She also seems so much happier now she can get to where she wants but we are now seriously baby proofing the house. x Hope your 2 weeks of work fly by and your home again. x

Asher - With regards to car seats we brought the baby weavers one from kiddicare which is both rear and forward facing. I love it and it means I can leave Olivia rear facing for longer. She loves being higher up and able to see out of the window. x

GG - Me and my sis are buying a Phil&Teds to share whilst we are out together, you can pick them up for about £150 around here and I just love how easy they are to get about with. x

Emzy - Really glad the money worries will ease for a while. My parents are good like that aswell. I hate asking as I think god I am a grown up now but I really do believe that young families at the mo really are getting a hard time of it. :hugs: x And Happy 9 months to Holly !!

Becs - Go Hope with her teethies and coping so well. I am dreading it with Olivia as she is such a dramatic madam I am sure she will make a major fuss ! x

Sarah - Your friend makes alot of sense about the car seats. Hope your stroller arrives soon. x have a lovely weekend with your parents. x

Louise - Eeeeeekkkkkk really not long until Wayne is home at all. How lovely about the boys and the banner. x

Jelly - Owwwwwie on the ulcers - hope they vanish soon x

YM - Yay to STTN!! Gosh what I wouldn do for a whole night of uninterrupted sleep :haha: Love the name Scarlett :winkwink:

:wave: skyblue - What is your daughters name ? xx

:wave: and :hugs: to everyone else. I really hope I havent missed anything else. Gooooooo all the babies nearly crawling, talking and standing. I cant believe the changes in the last month. Our babies are growing way to fast. xx

Enjoy Eurovision everyone !!! xx

Hey ladies iv just read about 11 pages to get here and now forgotten most things!

YM....love the names...fab choice with James ;o) x

Asher we like the recaro range of carseats...but argos do quite a good range on 9mth plus which rear face to begin with! x

ermmmmmmmm........

James has fallen asleep in his entertainer tonight and ws bobbing backwards and forwards...IV WAITED 7 MONTHS FOR THIS MOMENT and had to record it!! lol x

Fishy Harry is so cute bless him!

I cant believe all these crawling or on the move in another way babies!!! x

YM, lovely names!!!

Emma, cute pic!!!

Skybluheaven, hello!!

Hope is pushing up on her hands and being on all 4's, its like she is trying to stand!!!

Proud mummy moment Tyler just stood up in his cot! He's been trying for days but he just did it! He only started crawling 2 weeks ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->