September Stars

Yay Tyler!! Go little man!!!

Loving the Matt and Holly pic, Emzy. xx

Yay Go Tyler !!

Ym - lovely names ! Are you and Luke engaged now?? What's happening with the mil ?

Had a very upset little man tonight can only assume it's his teeth, it's so unlike him to wake up crying nothing would calm him down.... Hoping to take him out tomorrow to see the quack quacks in our local lake, I used to love going to feed the ducks :)

YM love love love scarlett :cloud9:

Ooooh ooh go Tyler what a clever boy :D

Teehee rosalie now crawls up walls :dohh:

Hi skyblueheaven :wave:

Yay Tyler!!!

James sits up really well now, i feel like we belong in the oct or nov group cos he is late with things but he has been poorly and it did set him back :( but he loves to stand up, he freely stands in his entertainer without touching the sides or the seat, im thinking he will skip the crawling and go straight to walking! xxx

Hey skyblu James was born the day before your little girl! x

Lots of chatting ah!!!

Emzy lovely photo!!

Lbb he'll catch up, he's doing amazingly well considering how ill he's been!

Well done all the crawling and standing babies! Sarah I too think lilia is a secret crawler as she gets further when I'm not looking! She gets around well now although I've only seen real crawling once very briefly yesterday! She wants to get to Nathan though, if he's on the floor, she's after him!

3 weeks today till waynes home :)

Ym I love both names!

Emzy, poor mart, especially having to pull out of the run. I agree he should do it when he's well, his sponsors won't mind.

Driving to Kent again tomorrow :(

Louise, I keep thinking about women of the past few centuries who married men who went to sea. Those long, lonely months with no news and no man at home.
I keep thinking about that when you post about Wayne. Not quite the same thing, but sort of our modern day version of that.
:hugs:
You are a brave woman! He'll be home before you know it! And Lilia will be crawling before you know it! Then you'll be so busy keeping her out of trouble, she'll have you well distracted for any more absences by Wayne! :)

Louise the clock is ticking not long now lovely x

Our small village is busy today there's a carbootsale a vintage carnival and a farmers Market I'm off to all of them so I'd better dress the ladies grab the buggy and go see you laters x

genies that sounds lovely! Louise to be honest i dont really help matters because i dont sit him on the living room carpet because of dog germs and hair...phoenix is a husky so constantly moults so no sooner have you Hoovered his fur is there again! Grrr to be honest we are trying to rehome him at the moment due to James' medical needs :( dont want to but James comes first! X

Aww Hun that has to be hard, I always said if lilia shows any sign of allergies etc we would rehome our animals too x I used to put lilias play mat down to sit her on but no point now as she wouldn't stay on it! My mum has taken lilia for a walk so I get to have an actual bath yay! Stick boys in front of a film and.. Relax!

Hello All,

We are back! Had a lovely weekend, took ages to get there as we stopped for a while for the girls to be fed and changed and stretch out a bit.
Fri dh got rat arsed on cider, caught up with his friends and really enjoyed himself, he kept saying how much he loved me, which is standard when he is drunk! Only seen him drunk a few times, but he is a very happy loving drunk!!:haha:

Anyway all in all it was a lovely weekend, the children were so good, Sophie was so tired last night and slept all the way home today!

Rosie's first tooth has popped through, not really that i would have noticed but i thought i saw something so i rubbed the gum and sure enough i can feel the sharp edge of her first little peggy broken through, very proud Mummy moment, wont be noticable to capture in a picture for quite a while yet as it has only just errupted!

Ym, love the names, boy or girl, both are lovely, and both go with their sister's name.:hugs:

F&C, fab video, what a clever boy! He will be off on the walker soon and steaming up and down on it!:hugs:
Rosie is sitting really well now, she has no inclination to move as yet!
Car seat wise I wanted the kiddicare one too, but i didn't want to store it so it will just depend what is available when she is big enough to go into the next size, Last weigh in she was 14lb 4oz so she is still a way off moving on to her next seat, I remember my other dd being in her first stage til 10 months, Rosie is smaller. (6-9 months clothes are huge on her so she is in a combination of 3-6 and 6-9)

Emzy, love the pic and the bib, how cute!:hugs:

Sarah, hope your buggy comes soon, my carrier is amazing, I am VERY pleased with it, although slightly small Rosie sits in it really well, she goes really sleepy in it and falls asleep, I even fed her in it while we were walking yesterday, so easy! I am not going to back carry for a while because she just loves being cuddled up to me, plus it is brilliant on my back, I don't even feel the weight at all, I put Sophie in it front facing, she is 3 years old and it was fine, I look forward to years of baby carrying! :hugs:

Louise, yay, counting down now! :hugs:

Sorry for not a very good catch up, i forget any other things:wacko:

(Sarah don't read!!)
While i was away my high chair arrived, I ordered it Wed it arrived Friday, that is crazy! A neighbour took it in for me so i can put it up soon and have Rosie at the table, she sat in a up to table high chair with us at the table and was able to sit quite a while, and this high chair is better than the one she was in!

That is me done for now I think!

Back soon

xxxx:hugs:

Evening all!! Hope we're all okay!

BTP good to hear you've had a nice time away! Go Rosie with her little toothy peg! Hope it doesn't cause too much bother! Good to hear about the highchair and carrier too! Well done for feeding in your carrier. x

Louise, how fab that there's only 3 more weeks til Wayne's home!! Eeeeeek!! Go Lilia with the crawling!! x

LBB, Sam's not as fast as a lot of the Stars either, and he was an August baby... none of my boys have been fast though. Poor you having to rehome the doggy, but I agree, if you have medical issues to look at, it makes sense. x

Busy old day here as usual. I had to take Jack (and Sam, of course) to a joint party for 2 little girls at nursery, so that was a 2.5 hour chunk out of the day. Managed in the end to do my cleaning, DH took the dogs out with Sam in the pram, killed 2 birds with one stone, Sam had a sleep. Then we went for our swim, it was a nightmare.... parents teaching their child to swim in a busy swim lane instead of the main pool, some woman coming and doing DOGGY PADDLE in the swim lane.....anyway, we did a good time, so that was that done! We went back to MIL's for a brew then came home. Lots achieved. The new sister in law is once again causing issues. Grrrr. I am so sick of her mental health/weight issues causing my family problems. Anyway, never mind!!!

So, Sam had his bottle tonight, I've managed to get him to take a NUK teat the last 3 nights, in the hope he'd take more milk as it's a faster flow teat, and maybe sleep better (it's not worked!!)... he took almost 8oz tonight, then went to bed awake and moaned for a few minutes before falling asleep. I'm really hoping for a better night tonight but not holding my breath!!!!

So, Monday again tomorrow, nursery runs and school runs. joyful. I mentioned to MIL before that maybe we'd go out somewhere one day this week when the kids are in school, and she just rolled her eyes at me. Grrrrr, not a good dismissal! The good thing is, DH saw her do it, so now he believes me that when I offer to take her out she just dismisses me!! Bloody woman!!!

Oooh edit!!! Like Lilia, Sam did a proper "crawl" today! He's been getting on all fours, then flopping onto his tummy and then slithering along, but today he managed to coordinate himself to half slither, half crawl along the floor. He managed to go all the way across the rug to the living room door, the crazy boy!!

Right, off to check on FB, have some supper and get to bed! Night night all. x

Asher I'm not holding my breath for sleep either :hugs: and I know robins leaving again soon so it's a pain knowing I'm going to be on my own with no sleep. So sorry to you all if I moan about lack of sleep again :blush:

Louise I think about that too, my grandad was away until my mum was 3 with the navy I cannot imagine it. You are really really strong :hugs: hope you enjoyed your bath.

Lbb he is doing so so well considering his illness I think we have a lot of babies that are quite advanced just now in here :)

blob you moan away love we dont mind x

Asher im willing Sam to sleep , what time do you expect him to wake up?

Louise go Lilia Yay!

Btp so glad you had a good time, Rosie sounds so dinky bless her x

Sarah hope the postman comes soon for you !

I had a good time at the carboot got a big bag of monsoon clothes for the girls for £6 and amamzingly found a red mothercare double stroller for £20 its very compact and light it will be perfect for when my mum has the girls on a monday as its lighter and it will do me as a standby until i find another one, ill post a picture its near perfect condition.

GG - Fantastic work on finding the stroller what a bargain :)

Asher / Louise clever Los learning to crawl !

Btp - glad you all had a good weekend

Blob / Asher hope you both manage to get some decent shut eye soon

Well after going back to docs Thursday for JJ rash and was given a new cream.... 3 days and his skin is red raw again so got to see if the doc can fit us in asap. This time it was a fungal cream instead of steroids so I think it's easy to say it's defiantly not fungal. He's been so grumpy and crying today also really bothered with teething too. Bloody said to the doctor Thursday that his rash would come back.

Oooooh GG greeaaat deals :wohoo:

BTP glad you enjoyed your holiday :)

Young mummy forgot to say lovely names if I'd had a boy it would have been james it was my dads name x

Helllooo... Echoes!

Hope everyone is well! Very quiet today... I was spooky and got to speak to Wayne twice today! 19 sleeps to go! Will be back for proper catch up after my tea x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->