September Stars

Don't stress about weaning ym, rosie doesn't have breakfast as such, today she just threw some toast about!
Rosie is still just on milk and i give her what we have in a bowl but she dosent eat much at all.
We don't use a juice cup or beaker, again when she is ready!

We have 2 infant schools and one junior and one secondary, we are due to look at the secondary for ds and infant for Sophie who starts next year:cry:

xx:hugs:

Ym, when I started weaning lilia I gave her baby porridge but I gave it to her for lunch instead of breakfast until she was hungry for two meals a day, then went on to porridge for breakfast and a fruit pot for lunch.. Plus her bottles obviously.. She'll let you know when she wants less bottles, ignore the doc! Shes not eating enough to lower them yet, they want less mill as they increase their food... Baby porridge says to make with water but I made it with formula milk as she wouldn't have much otherwise x

As requested!
Simon and Tobe in the new wheels!

Attachments

• P1090360.jpg
    P1090360.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 14
  • P1090362.jpg
    P1090362.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 11
  • P1090364.jpg
    P1090364.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 11
  • P1090370.jpg
    P1090370.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 10
Sarah - I like that!!!

Louise & BTP - I have absoloutely no clue on weaning myself...so we just give her stuff and hope for the best...we brought some of the boxes breakfast and dinners as apparently they are easier as first time meals... so far she has only had breakfast but I will try her with her dinner in a bit!!

I have had such a whiney baby today...not crying...but everytime she throws her toy away she makes this whine...really bloody irritating coz as soon as she see's she has my attention, she grins and laughs!!! :dohh: I do love her but she knows she can reach the toy but much prefers mummy to try and get down on the floor and pass her the toy!!!

Whats everyone having for dinner?? Need some inspiration????

xx

Hi girls

Love the buggy Sarah!

YM I think girl!! But I need to see a bump piccy to have a proper guess!!

Louise yay for Lilia pulling up! Holly's started doing this a lot now too, pulling up on the sofa/fireguard/table/my leg etc and taking a few steps holding onto things, but not many. She's almost figured out crawling as well now, she puts one leg forward but then stops! lol Don't think it'll be long... oh good just in time for my operation when I won't be able to run around after her ha ha!

Jelly Holly has only just started to drink a lot of water out of her beaker, when she learned to do it herself, so maybe James will do the same? She's got very good at it now and picks it up and drinks out of it well without much spillage. Before she'd only have a few sips then throw it everywhere!! Are you using a free flowing beaker? I originally had one of those no spill ones but Holly wouldn't drink much out of that but drinks lots out of the free flowing one.

Forgotten everything else and must run and make tea! Speak later x

Jelly, we use a free flow beaker, Hope has bits and pieces, I am not worried as she has plenty of wet nappies!!!

YM, I agree with what everyone has said, all babies develop at different rates, Kimi will let you know when she wants food etc!!

Sarah, nice wheels!!!!

We are having moussaka for tea, I made it earlier!! Hope is having a bath so I better make her bottle!! I was going to do my food shopping tonight but CBA!! I will go in the morning and treat myself to a costa!!

Sarah lovely pictures!

Ym I'm having the easiest tuna pasta bake in the world! It's.. Pasta, tuna, and a tin of condensed cream of mushroom soup for the sauce! I did this as my recipe for food gcse! It is nicer than it sounds! Or... I might order pizza....

Becs moussaka sounds lovely, I have only ever had veg moussaka and that was donkeys years ago! Or... 'yonks' ago.. Anyone remember that?

Nice wheels, love the idea of that, really looks good and comfortably sits the boys! Worth the wait! xx:hugs:

Tonight it is roast dinner, chicken in oven, one child peels carrots one peels potatoes! got a bag of cauli and brocoili ready done, stuffing balls made with ice cream scoop, sausages for those fuss pots who wont eat chicken! bisto instant gravy, and we are done!
Last night was lazy lasagne, a jar of tesco pasta sauce and lasagne sauce layered up with pasta sheets and minced beef, served with crusty hot bread with cheese slotted into it! Yum!
Monday was roast again as everyone eats it!
Tomorrow bacon egg and chips, Fri its sausage and mash, Sat sausage roll with salad or chips or both and that's this week!
Firm faves in our house are chicken drummers, fish fingers, sausages, pizza, roast dinner, these are all pretty safe with my kids!

Ym, Rosie is constantly with me or on the winge, she does the moaning then i pick her up and she laughs too, little monkey!
Currently she is on my lap shouting noises in my face trying to suck my face!

Got to go, girls screaming!:hugs:xx

KIMI DID IT!!! I WISH I GOT IT ON VIDEO BUT SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!

She opened her mouth to every spoonful of food I offered her!!!

I gave her cauliflower & broccoli cheese and the first mouthful she gagged on and choked then after that...albeit very messy we done it!!!

My proud mummy moment there!!! :cloud9:

I'm having chicken kievs with noodles...but only coz OH isnt hungry so only cooking for me!!!

xx

Ym - congrats on kimi taking food !

Dinner tonight is boiled potatoes, haddock and meditterean veg with thyme

Sarahkka loving the pram never seen one that sat 2 like that it's really cool !

Great buggy Sarah !!

Ym well done to Kimi for eating and I think your having a girl !

All thus talk of dinner, I made toad in the hole and mash potato

I have a Layla who is crawling around at speed it's not always conventual but age is quick and can sit herself up and starting to pull herself up on the toy box , Amelia crawls backwards she is just too placid to care

Jelly the girls didn't drink much water so I add a tiny drop if apple juice and they have that each day sometimes in a cup sonetimes in a bottle as long as it goes in I don't worry

Sorry to who I've forgotten x

Awww yaay go kimi :wohoo: what a crazy doctor saying to wean off formula :wacko:

Louise eeek she's getting so big :cloud9:

Ooooh Sarah nice pram :thumbup:

Morning!

We're off to watch the soldiers parade through Woodbridge today with my friend and her 6 week old baby! (he was born 3 days after daddy returned from Afghanistan!) once again no Wayne marching with them but at least I know he's home very soon! 16 sleeps.. Annoyingly it's less for him as he'll be flying a day or two before that as he has to do decompression in Cyprus! (end of tour they have 24/36 hours together on thR beach/able to sleep and have supervised beers! It's basically so they don't get on a plane in a war zone, and get off a few hours later at home and be expected to have got over it.. )

Anyway I can't wait. Lilia slept well last night. So did I! Still tired though, I'm always tired I don't think I drink enough!

I'm babbling so am going to get this young lady ready to go watch the soldiers and have a pub lunch!

Have a nice day Louise!

I'm off to the hospital for my pre op, oh the joys! Then I have to sort the house out as my mum is arriving tonight. She'll be looking after Holly all day tomorrow when I'm in hospital and then we're planning on watching films, eating chocolate and drinking wine all weekend! I'm dreading the operation, well not the operation itself but having stitches again :cry:

Holly was up early this morning, first woke at 6.30 and then woke properly at 7.15 which is early for her! We've still not transferred the blackout blind to her new room and it was really bright in there this morning so that's probably why.

Bit of a proud mummy moment this morning! Holly has a push along walker with a shape sorter on the front of it and today she has figured out how to put the shapes in the holes! Only something small but I thought it was very clever to put the right shapes in the right holes! She looked very pleased with herself as well lol

Anyway better go and get her sorted x

I had a quick read through the posts but almost fell off my chair when i saw you guys are talking about schools....but then again time is moving so quickly, before you know it we will be signing them up for nursary... : (

I woke up this morning just in time to save paige from falling off the bed, she started rolling to move around today, it was pure luck i woke up to grab her in time... no where is safe now !!!

YM- Im going with boy ! Im actully very excited to find out what your having...so make sure you tell us as soon as you know !!x

Emzy- She is a clever girl !!! even the small things make us proud i can totally relate xx

Sarah- Love the pram !! I have been looking at double prams.. im planning ahead..lol but i dont like the doubles side by side, it will need to be one like yours x

I'm at the nursery stage with tabs so its in my mind now about school, not even 2 years before I sign her up for school :shock :

Aww emzy good luck it won't be as bad as after having s baby :hugs: :hugs:

Louise it's funny I think yaay not long at all but I only have 14 sleeps till Robin comes home and it feels like a while :dohh: it makes me feel so stupid.

Rosalie now tells me she's hungry/thirsty by smacking her lips :lol:

Aww blob don't be silly 14 sleeps IS long! After this long to me 16 isn't much at all but if he was away on a 16 day course it would be! If that makes sense... Well we're all ready to go just about!

Kara omg good job you woke! Must have been instinctive!

Emzy I would be dreading it, you're very brave! And clever girl Holly! Lilia has a cookie jar that she takes shapes out of the top and puts then back in the top but i don't think she's even noticed that there are shape holes on the sides!

Grrrr I'm so annoyed!! Been for my pre op this morning and there is a chance they might not be able to do the operation tomorrow! My BMI is above the daycare units limit of 35 and its up to the aneasatist whether or not he does it and they cant ask him today as he's not there! Apparently he has done people with a higher bmi before but it depends on the type of surgery. Basically I have to just turn up and see tomorrow at 8am and hope that he'll do it. There is a chance that he'll say he wont do it and theyll have to reschedule, or that he will do it and Ill have to stay overnight, or he might just do it seeing as my medical history has no problems. so frustrating they cant find out!! The nurse said she is going to try and reserve a bed for me on the ward in case he says he will do it and I have to stay overnight, but he might say he won't do it at all!

Emzy - Good luck and I always say...Holly will be a mini einstein!! She is super clever!

Louise - 16 sleeps!!! Ahhhh i love your countdown!!! Hope you have a nice day!!

LadyK - Bless her! Time to grow eyes EVERYWHERE lol!!

I have got my double buggy already!! I will take a picture and post it up when I next pop to FIL as atm its in his house as we have nooooo room for it!!! Its a graco stadium duo (orbit i think) but it's only 3/4 months old and for £120...was a right bargain and was snapped up immediatly!

I am going to my daddys today with Kimi whilst Luke goes and signs on and goes to an Indian!! Lucky him!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->