September Stars

Are babies ok with wotsits? Rosie eating them having found a half eaten packet Sophie left on the floor! (well sort of strewn about on the floor!) The ones on her mat she has picked off one by one!
Bet her poo is bright orange tomorrow, mind you its still bright yellow now!:haha:

I couldn't find sarah's pram here, and the carriage to England was the same price as the pram!!:haha:

I have to think about school as Sophie starts next year, and where she goes I expect Rosie will go, we havbe 2 infant one has a bad rep but we are going to see both in the hope the closer one has had a kick up the bum from ofstead since we looked into it!
We keep saying Sophie must do nursery but have just managed one day a week at toddlers where we atay with her, Rosie comes too and she has started playing there too which is nice, hope they have paint this week!:happydance:

Right school run calls, best take my wotsit stained baby with me:haha:

See ya all laters xxxx:hugs:

Emzy - really hope they decide to op tomorrow. That's so stupid regarding the BMI :hugs: yay on Holly too, James can't even put his pieces through the big hole on his cookie jar .... Must get him practicing :)

Louise have you got anything special planned for Waynes return as I know he has his banner from the boys?

Lady k - that was lucky! I had a similar thing with JJ yesterday and my handbag I'd left on the floor. When I came back in the front room he'd got all tangled in the strap, so relieved it was round his arms and back and not his head.

Evening lovely girls!!

Emzy, I hope after all this that they actually do your op tomorrow, as painful as it might be. Holly's such a clever little girl too, I was looking at your FB pics, and they're all gorgeous!

BTP, you made me laugh about the wotsits!!! I can just imagine your gorgeous petite little Rosie with a big orange ring around her face!!

Sorry to everyone else, I have been reading this last few days, just not had much chance to post too much again. xx

School wise, we're lucky. We're Catholic, and the RC primary school is literally a 10 minute walk for us, 5 if I'm on my own going to do the pickup. It's a fantastic school, I think was in the top ten nationally for Ofsted. To be honest though, I love it because the majority of the children and parents are nice, and the boys love school. Archie's in year 1 and is doing fairly well, he loves his teacher and she has his character down to a tee. Jack's only in nursery, but has Archie's old reception teacher as his nursery teacher. They love each other equally as much, and Jack's really come on since going to nursery. I've already got Sam's name down, I took his baptism certificate this week and signed him up ha ha!!! 8 months old, name down for school!!!
Like Louise said, it's weird that because of the timing, some of our little ones will be in school a whole year earlier than the rest. I find it weird to think that Sam will be 3 one week, then go to nursery the next! I can imagine this little chap still in pull ups wandering in!! Bless!!

Jelly this is random, but I just love your signature.... Master James Jelly!! Gorgeous boy... and all the lovely boys are born on the 6th October!! (as we know, James shares a b'day with Archie, just 6 years apart...!) xx

Sammy pants has been making up for his bad appetite while he was ill - today he ate a whole weetabix with whole milk and fruit puree, then a few organix cheese puffs and some boob milk mid morning. For lunch he had a big bowl of Grandma's chicken dinner, a yoghurt and some of my cheese and crackers. This afternoon he ate the best part of a kiwi fruit chopped up and some of my muffin when we had coffee. Then he had some boob milk after the school pick up, then a huge portion of spag bol and a yog for tea. Phew!! Oh, and then 8oz of formula for bed!!! And I bet he still won't sleep tonight, the little horror! Good job he's cute!!!! xx

Asher that's fab I just did not get how much school would matter to me :dohh: for me its just so so important I want to be involved with the school and the girls be really involved. I wasn't so involved apart from hockey at school but Robin was in everything and he loveddd it :haha:

Awww BTP rosalie would eat tons of wotsists all the time if she could :dohh: she eats anything in her path. Its funny my girls are so so busy everyday :shock: there is only 1 day a week that we are not at a group :shock:

Emzy I hope your okay for tomorrow and hope all goes well x

Btp I think meily likes wotsits too :)

Asher good to see you , sams food for the day sounds yummy !

We went to toddler group this morning and then had a picnic in the garden with friends and I have spent the evening making a clock for hickory dickory dock :)

Aww awesome GG :)

Ooooh and also omg I've found some amazing shoes... BUT they are quiiiite expensive :blush: my reasoning to myself is that I'm going to 3 weddings (1 more that was a wedding now a posh party) I'm not buying any dresses so spending £250 on some shoes is worth it right :haha: obviously I would wear them with all the dresses?

Evening!!

Emma good luck for tomorrow!!!

Asher, your school sounds lovely!! Sam was a hungry boy today!!

BTP, go Rosie!!

GG sounds like you have had a nice day!!

TGI Friday tomorrow!! Was going to take Hope swimming but the baby pool is open for public swim at 6pm tomorrow night, whats that all about?!!!! So we will take Murphy for a nice walk!!
I am so much better in myself since my medication was upped, I am more relaxed with everything, I am even trying to relax my housework routine, thats hard for me as I have OCD!! I am in a much better place than I was a couple of months ago and I would so urge anyone if they feel like I did to go to the Dr's, its more common than you realise.

Am sat up feeding sammy and having a little read. Blob, I reckon if u can justify the gorgeous shoes, you should go for it!! Pics please!!
And the school thing, yep I totally get it now, I think one of the main things for me now would be to say to have a good feeling for the place and the people and to be happy your kids will be happy there.

Becs, fab to hear you're feeling more like yourself since your meds were sorted. We went for our swim and Archie's lesson last night and the baby pool didn't reopen after lessons until 7pm, and I couldn't believe there were people taking babies of 6 months or more in at 7.30 as we were leaving!!

Argh I'm really hoping sam will settle off back to sleep again. Hubby is snoring away next to me here, I'm wide awake, could go a nice cup of tea actually! Night night, well more like good morning I guess!! X

Blobbykins - that translates to roughly $500 CAD for a pair of shoes!!! :shock: But! If you had budgeted to buy some clothes for the summer and do with less of those things, then maybe you can take the shoe $$ out of that?
I wear sport sandals or blundstones all year round, so I am not the right person to consult for shoe fashion. :blush:

Asher - glad to hear that Sam's regained his appetite! :)

I haven't even thought about schools, other than hoping to do French Immersion.

Blob absolutely, you needed the shoes, especially if you're not having a new dress!!

At the hospital now the nurse this morning is of the opinion that my bmi isn't a problem. The guy is coming round to see me in a bit anyway so well see what he says, hopefully they'll do it x

Seen the surgeon and that and they're going to do it. I'm 3rd on the list so will be going in soon. Have a good day girls x

Good Luck Emzy :hugs:

Blob, I am not crazy about shoes, I get all mine in out of season sales, so I have just picked up a lovely pair of wedge winter boots for £15! I got some heeled sandals from Clarks for £10 the other day and they did the weekend when we were away, and will do the summer. I am awful for having just a few pairs and wearing them ragged, think i should try and change that!
If you are in love with the shoes then get them! :hugs:
:hugs:

Asher, glad Sam has his appetite back:happydance:

Becs, glad your feeling better xx:hugs:

Genies, my friend has an Amelia and her pet name was Melia, which i think is soooooooo cute!:hugs:

Sorry cant do any more, I thought it was hard work feeding and typing, but now if she is facing one way she kicks the laptop and sitting up she is trying to press keys, and manages to screw the laptop up with just one swipe, it is a baby thing!

Back soon, :hugs:

Oh and feeding Rosie in the carrier was not a good idea as she expects it every time she is in it now! May have to master the back carry position! :thumbup:

Good luck emz xx

Btp I think Layla will call her melia easier to say :) hi to Rosie won't mummy let you type? How mean :) x

Blob if you can afford them get them but we need pictures !

Um off to work later girls off to grandparents there all packed but not dressed they whizzing around in walkers and Amelia is trying to eat my feet :)

Emzy - Good luck today!! Have a nice rest this weekend!!!

Blob - I couldnt spend £250 on shoes as much as I would like to but if you can then go for it!!!

BTP - Hi Rosie!!!!! :haha:

Asher - Glad Sam is feeling better now and eating better too!

GG - You do know I'm going to be bugging you on how you get two babies ready and out the door dont you???? Although its not technically the same...but close enough lol!!!

Well, I am supposed to be going out today but I have been having MAJOR pains in my caesearean scar last night and all morning...i was literally sobbing in OH's arms last night!! I know there is not alot that the doctors can do apart from giving me co-codamol but it is extremely painful and according to docs is only going to get worse as time goes on!!!

Oh i can't just spend it I need to save :haha: i don't really have a thing for shoes, I have my wedding shoes, flip flops and uggs :rofl: but I do need some shoes to go with my dresses as my wedding shoes don't fit anymore :cry:

Good luck emzy :flower:

Aw YM :( poor you

Emzy - hope the op went well and your at home now in not too much pain. Just think couple of weeks and you'll be feeling better than you have done in months :hugs:

Ym - is your scar painful because it's recent or do all c section mums have painful bumps second time around ? Hope it eases soon xx

Becs - so pleased your feeling better xx

Blob - I have a sister who designs shoes so my answer is always yes buy the shoes :) I agree we need pics. Have your feet got bigger since being pregnant? The only reason I ask is I used to be size 4 1/2 Pre preg and my feet are now size 5 and that's tight never expected my feet to change!

Took JJ back to docs again today and have been given another cream this is the 5th cream so cross fingers it works. It has improved in certain areas and got worse in others. I feel like I know my doctor so well now he seems to tell me something about his family each time I go. Think it's quite nice I've built a rappour with him, but still want to see a lady about my missing AF I'm on day 63 now and still no sign of a period and 4 BFN so defiantly not pregnant either.

Hi girls

Thanks for all the well wishes. I was in and out quickly today and home by lunch time. It was the first time I'd had a general and I didn't like the drunk, sick feeling just before I fell asleep! Matt said it wasn't like that for him, he said it was a nice relaxed feeling, but I felt like I'd downed a bottle of vodka and it had knocked me out! lol I came to in recovery and ask soon as I opened my eyes for some reason I asked the nurse if her name was Holly... she was like errrm no?? ha ha! I have no idea why I asked her that. Anyway I had some water, tea and toast and as soon as I had a wee they let me go. Was a bit strange as I was still really very woosy and Matt said I was walking sideways lol! I went to bed when I got in and have been there on and off all day. Feeling pretty sore but have painkilers to take so not too bad when I've got them. My Mum's been doing a fab job of looking after Holly and she's about to give her her bottle and put her to bed, then we're getting a chinese take away tonight yum!

Anyway hope you've had a good day, I'll come back for a catch up when I'm a bit less woosy! x

Emma so glad its all over for you!! Hope they have given you some strong painkillers. Hopefully it will heal quick and you will feel normal again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->