September Stars

Guess who's walking???? :)

Kimi suddenly just stood up, let go of the wall and casually walked down the hallway like she's been doing it forever!!! Now she hasn't stopped walking!!! Proudest mummy ever!!!!

Sorry for no personals...on my phone so can't really talk!!!

Xx

Yay go Kimi!

Emzy that's really peed me off. Who does that woman think she is?! The weird thing is that the gap is really not that big anyway! You should have gone back saying (assuming she has several kids) that you felt it was paramount to child abuse to have any bigger gap!

Stmw we've just started to ttc although I have only just finished my first af so I am not sure how long my cycles are going to be. Harry has only just gone from 2 to 1 nap in the day. He would be a nightmare without a nap. It's usually just after lunch and for 1-2 hours. He's then in bed between 7 and 7.30pm. He's still breast feed and generally has a feed in the morning and evening and quite often another after his nap. He's finally taken to cows milk so I'm trying to up his intact of that in the hope that he'll stop asking for bm quite so much.

JC that's weird that they gave you no info as to why your results are irregular. I would ask for more info.

Xxx

Yaaay YM thats fab!!

Rosalie I hope won't drop her nap :nope: tabs is killing me :( she won't sleep or ever listen I'm up for having her adopted!!

Yay go kimi!

Jelly - I would be asking for more info on the results too!

Tyler doesn't have much milk at all now he doesn't have it before bed so i try to give him some during the day. He still has a hours nap during the day though. Although now he is in a bed he tends to play in his room for half hour then climb into bed and nap for an hour lol.

Blob - I feel for you with Tabs we are at the same point with Jayden he doesn't nap but he doesn't need too he goes to bed quite well at night though. But he never does as we say and he doesn't listen to us. Its really getting on my nerves! He actually threw a plastic chair towards Alyssa the other day because he was having a paddy!

i think half the time these doctors receptionists need knocking down a peg or 2! They think they are in charge of the gps, opening personal results, writing the prescriptions for the gp to sign...a few times James has been given the wrong things! Rant over Haha! How is everyone today? Have you all got plans? Its very wet and windy her so dont think we will be walking anywhere if we venture out x x

well done Kimi what a big girl! Is James the only non walker now? X

blob wait for free listing on ebay ;) x

James just laughs if we tell him off and finds it hilarious if he smacks you and you say ouch! He is crazy he laughs at anything...he has just trumped and is sitting laughing cos he did! Nutty baby! X

Blob swap your tabs for my sleepy husband? At least tabs could keep JJ entertained ........ 2 hours sleep last night as JJ had high temp, coughing and snotty . Ended up bringing him in with us as he wouldn't let me leave him in the cot . He's full of beans this morning and I feel like a complete zombie. Got estate agent coming round to take pictures too midday so got cleaning I want to do ...... Where's dh? Upstairs asleep .

Fishy noticed you didn't get much sleep last night is Harry ok?

Lbb - JJ has just started walking since the new year but I'd say this week is his first week of properly walking. How's James the cheeky monkey at the moment?

I hate doctors' receptionists!! They are on a serious power trip! I'd be ringing back Jelly asking what they mean!

Yay YM for Kimi walking! Clever girl!

Holly still has 1 nap. She's a sleepyhead! She sleeps from around 8pm til between 8.30 and 9.30 (sometimes 10) the next morning, then has a nap from between 2-3 hours after lunch as well. She loves sleep, just like her Mummy!

Be warned emma they don't stay like that! Jayden used to be exactly the same. He would wake up at 10am be back in bed by 1pm up at 4pm then back in bed 8pm now he goes to bed at 7pm and will be up at 6am although this morning was 5am!

I'll enjoy it while I can then!! My Mum said I was the same, used to sleep for England. Nothing has changed there then, I could stay in bed all day if given the option! LOL

James is doing good thanks jelly. He is into everything dont get a minutes peace with him, i sit on the sofa and he crawls straight over and pulls himself up and he is very demanding, he sees something and wants it, he points at it shouting that that that! Weight gain is slow but in the right direction X

happy 16 months to james, cant believe he will be 2 in 8 months! Our babies turning 2 wow x

Emzy i'm the same i love my sleep! Wish my kids were like me they all seem to be early risers at the minute!

LBB glad to hear james is doing well! Tyler is also very demanding he climbs up on the sofa next to me and demands i kiss him then he'll kiss daddy and he'll go backwards and forwards for ages so cute!
I also can't believe they are all going to be 2 this year. I am already thinking about his birthday party because him and alyssas will be 2 weeks apart so thinking of doing something big and special for both of them!

Jelly- sorry to hear that, can't believe they will make you wait. X

LBB- well and excuse how I put this, it's fine until I have a number twos and I have lumps around that part. After having Paige I was in so much pain when going for number twos but doctor ( god that was the most embarrassing doctors visit of my life ) said one had a split which meant it must have burst. Took weeks to heal but the piles never went x

Stmw- Paige only has one afternoon nap, only a bottle of milk if she wakes in the night, a bottle suites us better, she has a beaker during the day and she can use a straw. X

Got two more pages to read ..so will post again lol x

Stmw- yay, good luck with making baby number two, our baby number 3 was already being made before we started trying... Bit of a shock for us, grant didn't get the "trying" part of it all. X

YM- yay to kimi.... So pleased honey x

I lost all our tax credits when grant moved in.. and I owed money back to them, they work out a years tax credits and divide by 12 ( per month) so if you have tax credits stopped in the middle of a tax year they will claim some back. Getting tax credits were more of a pain and cost me small fortune just to phone them every time so in a way I'm pleased I no longer get them but if they make me phone once a year just to tell them I'm not entitled to anything then they can f off !!!!!

I went to bed at 7pm last night with a headache and woke up at 11am this morning.. !!

Is anyone watching CBB? Is it me or the people who are popular are getting voted out? Are the public getting confused and voting for who they hate like it was before? Or am I the only sad person watching it ? Lol x

Lady k I'm sad too, never miss bb celeb or not. Was really surprised Natalie went last night. However Denise is abit of a fruitcake in there. Wasn't bothered about kurt going but who s voting to keep in Frankie ?????

Thanks JC. I went to a friend's house with my Nct buddies and got to bed gone 1am (I was the driver so it wasn't through choice) then Harry chose to wake up at 6am. My husband left it to me to get up which peed me off as I always do the early if he's gone out the previous night. Grr. No lie in tomorrow either as have a christening miles away to go to. Still, at least I got more than 2 hours :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->