September Stars

Yea well I hope I don't have to pay too much back :lol: I need to get a part time job I think really just to make life a little easier maybe only 2-3 part days a week :lol: only want to pay for the girls things and that will make life comfy again :)

Yaay so pleased James is doing well :) weight going up is fab :thumbup:

Thanks Boony think it must be the ages but I'm feeling really :cry: so it's not helping :dohh:

I know what you mean blob i feel like i'm constantly shouting at him and i have Tarron here to help out to so can't imagine how your feeling. I definitely think its an age thing!

BTP- so pleased things are going well for you two x

Talking of embarrassing problems, I have had piles since I gave birth to Paige. It doesn't hurt has much now but I know it's there... Could this cause problems for me when giving birth again ? Is there anything safe to take for them when pregnant ? Doctor gave me these pill things to put up there but that was before I was pregnant. Don't know if I can take them.... God the stuff we talk about !!!

Thanks, its two steps forward one back, but I think it was an important realisation that Ben is causing loads of trouble, I am having bad times with him atm, he is rude, loud, he answers everything back, ignores every request, he hits out at his sister, kicks or punches her for no reason, and he just spoils time we all spend together, today he had all 3 girls in tears at the same time, I am not sure how to get rest bite care from him but feel like i need it more and more as he gets older, I have 2 things to do, 1 call his consultant see if it would be advised to up his dosage as he has his appetite back which is sure sign the dosage is not enough, and 2 call social services see if it is possible to get help with him with his condition, I don't know if it is recognised enough as needing rest bite for parents? :shrug::hugs:

Also you can take ambusol (?) while pregnant, but check it first with pharmasist, the pessarys were the only thing that got rid of mine, and I never got them back witht he last 2 pregnancies, so you won't always have them hun:thumbup::hugs: (I have sat on the loo crying its so painful, i tried the cream but no good, but the pessarys worked for me):hugs:

Guess who's walking???? :)

Kimi suddenly just stood up, let go of the wall and casually walked down the hallway like she's been doing it forever!!! Now she hasn't stopped walking!!! Proudest mummy ever!!!!

Xx

Aww Well done Kimi, she is off! :hugs:

Well as I have said my ds driving me nuts atm, he is AMAZINGLY hard work, I just can't believe how fast he has apparently grown out of his meds, if that is what it is, I can't cope without the meds he has, but suddenly they don't work so he is awful, he is blaitaintly arguing straight to my face, I was asking him to get dressed this morning and he looked me in the face and went , Blah, blah, blahhhhhhh shaking his head from side to side. He cheeks dh back, and swears and upsets the girls, and I don't want this around my little girls, shouting and swearing, and with the eldest who is his 100% sister he kicks out at her, punches etc. He can be nice, he just atm seems to be choosing not to:nope:

Rosie has amazed me tonight, she pulled her nappy to get it off so i took it off, she has it of when she can, all my kids seem to want to be naked! Anyway she was looking down, and I said do you want a wee, she said yes so i took her to the loo and put the baby seat on it and sat her on, she did a wee! Then she went to the sink to wash her hands! (her sister has a water fixation!) Then a few mins later she stood very still, so i said do you need a poo, another yes and i took her again, the first bit missed the loo but i sat her on anyway and she did a poo on the toilet! Again then wanted to wash her hands!
I know you can potty train quite young, or even leave nappies off but i don't intend to unless she repeatedly leaves her nappy off, then just to save my floors i would sit her every so often on the loo!
She said weeeee today on the swing, loving the new words every day!

Back soon, no likey no lighty xx:hugs:

Clever girl Rosie! I quite often leave Holly's nappy off whilst we're at home, as she's prone to nappy rash and she's just started to take notice when she has a wee. She never used to bat an eyelid but now she sort of stands still with her legs wide open and watches whilst she wees ha ha! I think she's starting to realise that it comes out of her! I don't think she's ready for potty training yet though. I think we will probably leave that until after new baby is born! Although I might put a potty out in the room soon just so she gets used to it.

Yay what a clever girl, don't think Paige knows when she is having a wee, I'm dreading potty training x

JJ hasnt a clue at the moment so know we have a long time yet before potty training.

Looks like another unsettled night tonight think its teething, has a high temp and is asleep just in a vest and holey blanket :-( I can give him more calpol in half and hour

I hope you manage to get more sleep. Is your dh away or are you both not getting much sleep?

How did it go with the estate agent? x

DH is at home but as he travels over three hours aday for work he tries to catch up on his missed sleep at weekends which means I look after JJ majority of the nights. Last night unfortunatly there was no choice both of us didnt get any sleep.

Estate agents went well took the pictures for the web and info packs so should be ready for wednesday for us to proof read. Got feedback from first viewing which was all positive, shes not putting an offer in as shes looking for something to do to a house where as everything has been done on ours.

When you were looking to move did you find it difficult to find any houses you were even interested in viewing? DH and I have been both seraching this evening and havent found a single house we want to look at. Hoping there will be quite a few houses coming on the market after the christmas lull.

Ooooh well done Rosie :) clever little girl she is!! Rosalie is funny she loves sitting on the toilet and every time she sees a tap she says 'hand hand hand'. If she pees on the floor she runs away with a 'wasn't me' face :rofl:

JC hope you get some sleep :hugs:

Speaking of I should go to bed, been procrastinating all evening designing tattoos rather than painting my walls :blush:
Got to talk to Robin too he just arrived in Houston land :) love love love apple so we can text and see each other for freeeeee :lol:

JC we found a few we liked but kinda knew they had an issue like near a railway line etc. To be honest we saw lots that were out of our price range but went to see them in the hope they would take an offer if we liked it.

I remember phoning around estate agents telling them we wanted to buy but being told there was a real lack of 3 bed houses in good locations. We ended up further out of wycombe than we would have liked but we love it now x

We looked into doing a house swap, not one house over the year was good enough, I think I'm very fussy on houses. Apart from this house being small and being near a rail track everything else is perfect. Unless we move out of London we won't be happy with anything around here. X

My 22 week bump :)

406846_10151205013970473_743965472_22679259_1134066898_n.jpg

We are looking further afield too but then the house has to tick all the boxes!

Emzy wow your bumP is looking great! How you feeling?

Been to a baby shower today it was a good laugh lots of games. She got so many gifts , there was a 4 month baby there too. So cute. Unfortunately my friend whose struggling TTC didn't come as its too emotionally hard for her at the moment.

Gorgeous bump there :cloud9:

Robin got all emotional when he was leaving...think he wants a baby :haha:

JC aww shame on your friend, I struggled waiting even though we only ttc for 1 month and I was freaking out. Can't imagine how hard it must be, a friend of DH is pregnant after they have been ttc nearly 2 years. I did NOT factor in the 2 on 2 off thing and it not hitting your fertile bit in the cycle :shock:

I'm alright thanks jelly, aside from the spd which is the same as it was, I'm feeling pretty good! Bit hormonal at times but that's to be expected lol

Emzy- I am with you on the hormones I am having an awful day just arguing with oh cos I am hormonal. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the minute.
On a better note I am 20 weeks today half way there and only 3 more days till my scan

Emzy- amazing bump xxx

Went and catched up with some friends who all had babies around the same time as Paige. Was going to tell them im pregnant again.... But turns out most of them are also pregnant ..one of the girls is due the day before me. The funny thing about it all is my mate who I see every week turned up and they joked saying " your not pregnant too " she went quite and said " we only found out last night" I swear I couldn't have written any better... So looks like we are all pregnant again together.

I am going to set up a private message thread on facebook... I just need to know that everyone is on there... I know most of your real names now but just so I don't leave anyone out can you just add your full name which is displayed on fb x

Hi all :flower:

Thanks for all your replies about the bottles and milk! Roxy drinks with the tommee tippee ones that have the round straws with her milk in the morning and afternoon, tonight we gave her a night time bottle with one thats kind of longer width straw – like a squished circle – so yeah I think Roxy is now off the bottles =) I don’t want her to stop drinking her milk as its so much good stuff in there, just happy theres no bottles – only because she plays with them more than drinking from them! She drinks loads of water throughout the day aswell which is good!

Jelly – that sucks (big hugs) I would try to get more info out of the doctors though , Hope JJ is feeling a bit better?

Louise – thats awesome that shes picking up so many words! Roxy hasn’t said one! She understands everything you say though – its strange. I can ask her to do something and she will – just hasn’t got her voice yet! Must be easier to communicate though!

YM – yay for Kimi walking!! Woop woop!

F+C – oooo its exciting isn’t it! Yeah its strange about the whole nap thing – its been like 9 days now with no nap – she seems happier for it though?! I don’t really know whats going on with my cycles tbh – I know ive ovulated as ive been temping and doing OPKS but I don’t know how long my luteal phase is, whereas before it was 12 days, so I don’t know when the best time is to test etc...will you be temping and stuff or just going with the flow?

LBB – thats so true about receptionists!!! Tut Roxy also laughs if you try to discipline – or does a face that makes me laugh (I cant help it!) and then she ends up grinning like a fool!

Ladyk – thanks lovely :D

BTP – thats is sooooooooooooooooo cute about Rosie – what a clever girl!!

Emzy – what a gorgeous bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->