September Stars

Still having issues with JJ it's these semi molars cutting through.

Tonight he was crying so much he made himself sick :-( has gone to bed in best and holey blanket again as has had calpol and ibuprofen but still has high temp. He gnaws on things during the day but generally ok just seems the evening it really bothers him

Poor JJ :(

It's only cd8 Stmw so early days but I don't know if I'll be temping like last time. Opks don't seem to work for me so I don't think I will use them. I loved temping before but I was hoping I would be a bit more relaxed and carefree this time but I guess once you decide you want another it's all you want.

Kara that's brilliant! Most of my friends with little ones Harry's age are already heavily pregnant so I think I'll be on my own this time. X

Fishy I started temping in September to see what was going on, I don't find it a nuisance so will probably keep it up for awhile. Don't think opks work for me either and hate having to use them especially with long cycles. I agree it's very difficult to relax when you make the decision to start TTC.

Think jelly reminded me about something, best everyone private messages me with their Facebook name. Just to be on the safe side, f&c know your name, you can delete your post now hon, just incase x

Ooooh well done Rosie :) clever little girl she is!! Rosalie is funny she loves sitting on the toilet and every time she sees a tap she says 'hand hand hand'. If she pees on the floor she runs away with a 'wasn't me' face :rofl:

Speaking of I should go to bed, been procrastinating all evening designing tattoos rather than painting my walls :blush:
Got to talk to Robin too he just arrived in Houston land :) love love love apple so we can text and see each other for freeeeee :lol:

It was a fluke really, I just noticed her looking down and she says yes to most things! Same with the poo, she went all quiet! They do signal but I don't know if I can be watching out all the time! My youngest to be potty trained was 2yr4m and eldest 3yrs I waited for them to be ready, it is really quick and easy then!:thumbup:
Oh,oh tattoos, what are you thinking of? I have been mulling my own design for years, and trying to decide where, I have gone for the childrens names down my upper arm, I was going to have a daisy chain, with a flower to represent each child, but i literally don't have a 'nice' showy bit of flesh to put it on:haha:

Hope poorly babies are feeling better, not nice when they are poorly. I was up loads last night but that is the norm for madam, she only settles between us, and I like at least a few hours next to dh! :haha:

We had a party for Sophie's Birthday yesterday, just a few friends and an auntie, uncle and granny, from Daddy's side, Mummy's side are too far away or too busy:nope:
It was nice, wish i had a bigger house for party's though, just a big old farm house for the children to run about in, we are a bit cosy here! Come on Lottery win I have plans for you:haha:

Right, sorry to anyone not mentioned directly, oh and Emzy, lovely bump! And not long til scan fb, :happydance:
Ladyk, something in the water all you preggy friends! :haha:

:hugs::kiss:

BTP Holly usually goes and sits by the back door to have a poo and goes all quiet! I said that's where I'll put the potty then! lol

Jelly poor JJ :( He sounds like Holly with teeth, they really seem to bother her too. My friends say they their LOs don't even notice when they are teething, but we certainly know about it with Holly!! She's got another coming at the mo and has had an upset tummy and has been extremely grouchy and had a temp too.

Sooooo understand about teething and sleepless nights.... It just seems we have not had one night when Paige has woken up because of teething or a cold. Her cough is now better but she is teething again and wakes up after one hour and then wakes every 3.... X

Ooooh emzy thats pretty good!! Thats a huge sign that she's starting to know what's happening!! Tabs wantd to potty train earlier but I waiting until she was 2 :) she was clearly ready.

Hope he's feeling better JC :hugs: teeth are mean!!

BTP I have a few I want, I want to get a rose up my back going from my right side around and up. A rose for robin and the girls :)
Then I have a flower one for my foot and a quote
Then another quote down my thigh :rofl:

I have one that I got when I was 18 in Australia. It was when there was that craze for Chinese symbols. It means 'Heaven' and is on my bum!!! :haha::blush:

I have one that I got when I was 18 in Australia. It was when there was that craze for Chinese symbols. It means 'Heaven' and is on my bum!!! :haha::blush:

So you have to hope it doesn't say 'arse' then! :haha:
They had a few done that didn't say what they were supposed to, but being Chinese no one English could read them! :dohh:

:kiss::hugs:

LOL! Don't worry I got a friend to check! A friend of my husband's had two tattoos done; one on each arm. I can't remember what they're meant to say but something spiritual however one of the symbols actually says 'umbrella'! Brilliant.

LOL! Don't worry I got a friend to check! A friend of my husband's had two tattoos done; one on each arm. I can't remember what they're meant to say but something spiritual however one of the symbols actually says 'umbrella'! Brilliant.

:rofl:

I'm so sorry I have just been so busy abd now in completely out the loop :(

I start tommorow in the cleaning job early start and lots to organise!

I've also been doing lots of eBay selling !

The girls are great Layla is busying saying no no no to everything :) but it sounds so funny and Amelia wants you to clap everything she does and she claps herself too!

I've read but I'm 4 days behind sorry , love to you all xx

Aww bless GG they sound adorable :cloud9:

:rofl: @ umbrella that's fab!!!!

Genies, Aww your girls sound so cute, Rosie claps herself too, we say clever girl so she claps and puts her hand up for high 5! And if you high5 her she gets SO exited and claps herself all the more! She has just got the idea there is a yes and no rather than saying yes to everything, she now says noooooo and shakes her head, but not yet knowing what she means as she will say no to something she clearly wants! lol
Good Luck with the cleaning, I don't mind it tbh its just such a thankless task in my own house:haha:
Hats off to ebay selling, I just can't be bothered, I have so much to try and get rid off too, my dh is able to take pics and list with his phone so easily so has been putting his things on ebay, so not fair, I could do with the space, I would buy a new phone :haha:

Totally tired today, it builds up one shit night after another, every night i try and get all the kids in bed at a decent time and still end up crawling into bed at midnight, Rosie won't sleep without me by her side, she has about an hour alone (well I say alone but she is in the cot bed with the side off adjoining my bed!) She HAS to be at my side within reach of booby, but last night i think i had a few hours with her there and so i had a dream, and woke up feeling worse! (in the dream i was having an affair with an old flame, which was unsettling!:wacko:)

Anyone watch Corrie, Yay to letting Steve marry his lying bride, for once a good leaving plot without killing off anyone, i was half waiting for the plane to crash! Mind you don't know why Becky had to think twice:dohh:

Have a great day all, rainy and cold here, time for :coffee:

:hugs::kiss:BTP

BTP - Have you considered selling your things on Facebook for sale sites in your area? I much prefer it to ebay! Ebay fees are awful now they have put them up again and with Facebook you don't have the stupid ebay buyers that don't know what they are doing! I've managed to sell loads of stuff on Facebook over the past few months that i had been trying to sell on ebay for over 6 months! Plus its easier to stick things up on Facebook than ebay!

I saw corrie it was such a lovely ending i'm glad becky finally got one over on tracy! plus they left it open for her to come back and i love becky!

Hi Girls, sorry I haven't been on for a few days.
I have been reading but it seems that there is always something going at my house that I just haven't had the time to post.
Todays fiasco is we have no heating or hot water so I have the joyous task of waiting in for the gas man!!
We are all suffering with a very horrible cold here, and its pants! Riley was in with us from 1am this morning and is such a wriggle bum that I really have not had much sleep, thus feeling worse than perhaps I would have. :cry:

GG, hope the cleaning job went okay today. x
BTP, Sorry to hear about your crappy nights sleep. x I hope the children let you sleep better tonight. x :flower:
Blob, It was me that sent the FB request just incase you thought you had some weird stalker! :haha: Your girls are adorable. x:thumbup:
FB, only 2 days until your scan? I think a pink bump for you this time. x

BEst be off and blow my nose! :blush: I will try and post more, I am just wishing that I had more energy and better luck!

OMG, I have moved up a ticker box. I need time to slow down. x

BTP - Have you considered selling your things on Facebook for sale sites in your area? I much prefer it to ebay! Ebay fees are awful now they have put them up again and with Facebook you don't have the stupid ebay buyers that don't know what they are doing! I've managed to sell loads of stuff on Facebook over the past few months that i had been trying to sell on ebay for over 6 months! Plus its easier to stick things up on Facebook than ebay!

I saw corrie it was such a lovely ending i'm glad becky finally got one over on tracy! plus they left it open for her to come back and i love becky!

Thanks, I have thought about it, but i still need to download photos which is a pain in the bum! I will try that way first though, as a way to avoid fees! I really need to clear the attic, i have a whole other house up there from when i moved in! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->