September Stars

Ym you poor thing! It will be a hickman line yes...the fab thing is that lil pippa wont have to jabbed with a needle cos they take bloods through that and give meds through it so goodbye to nasty needles for 6 months! X

jelly we renovated our house and enjoyed doing it except for the arguement lol! Jelly glad you got your answers and good luck ttb! x

Laura big hugs hunni x

we use cravendale sometimes so il send the codes to you x

genies did you get a sample? If not stick a food bag over her bits using micropore tape and pop her nappy back on x

well im still feeling horrendous and have the worst most annoying cough ever and now my poor lil man is getting it too along with his uti and conjunctivitis! He can now climb steps stairs are out of the question as they are such high steps his lil legs cant make it Haha X

Aw bless him LBB teehee Rosalie climbs everything! It's getting rediculous now though ha ha. Hope you get better soon :hugs:

YM :hugs:

Hollys a climber as well, little monkey climbs on everything she can!

Hello lovelies!
Had a fabulous day interping at the penguin exhibit. I was just telling my Canadian thread girls that I wish I could just beam everyone over for an afternoon at this exhibit. Truly, you could stay there that long and still not want to go home. They are WONDERFUL!!!!
I wanted to take my boys tomorrow morning so we beat the line ups, but guess what?
Simon started barfing this evening.
Seriously? SERIOUSLY???!!!!
Come on!!!!!!!
We have paid our puking dues bout 10 times over at this point!!!!! :grr: :brat: :grr:

Anticipating a long night.

Please forgive me, darlings - I am reading, but have the memory and attention span of an :jo:, so some quick personals and apologies to all those I have forgotten:

Jelly - not great news from your doc, but at least you have a diagnosis and multiple options for treatment. :thumbup: You'll be showing off your bump in no time! :hugs:

YM - thinking of your little Pippa and sending your family lots of love and support from across the pond. :hugs: I think you are coping so so well with all these mothering nightmares. I don't know how you do it. Huge respect, sister! :hugs:

Laura - you poor poor thing! Hope you feel better soon!

:hugs: to the rest of you. Must scamper off to scrub puke off the furniture. :)

Sarah you sort the beam out and I'll come help you scrub the puke ! Deal?

Jelly sorry diagnosis was that but as you say you always thought it might be , I've always thought I had it too , I've never gone into it , but lots of options and support around I have a friend on one of the pcos threads on here she is very knowledgable she just had her second after metformin and chlomid ! And my cousin just had twins from her treatments so hey could be double bump soon :) x

We climb on everything that's why I have just sold the changing unit as photo on Facebook showed that we just sat on it all the time !
When they go into the toddler beds in a couple of weeks time I. Didn't want them up it in the night , Layla's room has this space in it now , thinking of getting a play kitchen to go there?

Up all night with a screaming toddler with a temp... Urgh no more illnesses please!! Im with you Sarah!

Oh no emzy poor holly I think you have had your fair share of illnesses.

Oh and I have a tilted uterus ??? Have to look into what that means because I don't know at the moment.

I have that too, don't think it makes much difference to ttc or pregnancy or birth, just a bugger to get a coil in as the tilt makes it harder to see. :hugs:

genies did you get a sample? If not stick a food bag over her bits using micropore tape and pop her nappy back on x

You clever bunny!

Lbb, hope your feeling better soon xx

Ym, poor baby, but no needles for 6 months is good x x

Sarah, waves and :hugs: xx

Genies :hugs:

Yes busy pancake day, flipped loads, and Emmie would have eaten more but she is the winner for eating the most! :haha:

In tooth agony still, called and some lovely person has canceled their appointment so the root being done tomorrow, (my appointment WAS for the 9th March!!!) I am taking paracetamol, but because i am feeding Rosie still I am not taking anything else, It is like someone is shoving a hot needle up into the nerve of the tooth, my whole skull hurts:cry:

I am no good on here, I can do everything on my phone just about, but not reposting a status, or looking on here very easily, so i miss a few days and then am rubbish at catching up, I read and think oooh, ahhh must remember that then forget as soon as i hit reply!:dohh:

I have got Sophie into pre school again today, yay! Tomorrow is a full week (well her full week, mon, thurs and fri mornings)

Rosie is still asleep atm, its 10.18, never known this before, dh is with her, nice excuse for him to stay in bed! She manages to sleep ok during the day from about 6-7am, I need to get her onto my time!

Right so sorry for not being here, and not catching up very well, big hugs to those needing big hugs and hope poorlies are feeling better, both mummies and babies :hugs::kiss:

Sarahka / Emzy I really hope it's short lived this time as both of you have had sickey houses for weeks now

Sarahka I absolutely love love love penguins. It was my favourite thing when we took JJ to the zoo. Are you posting any pics on FB?

GG - I'm still using the changing table at the moment but it is getting harder and harder with a wriggly baby. I can't decide when to move JJ into a bed I think I will try and hold on for as long as possible so when we move we can change then.

Another bad night of JJ screaming before bed, nursery have told me tonight I need to be strong and let him cry it out abit as he's just wanting to explore rather than sleep. So dh out tonight and I've already preamplifier to the neighbours. Think I'm going to last 5 minutes tonight. Also going to read his book in his cot rather than downstairs.

BTP - really hope this is it for your tooth problems is it the same tooth as last year?

pancakes...i got roped into making them for the nursery children and staff! Lost count at 50 i think it was! Lol x

love penguins! James still isnt himself still bless him was sick in his cot last night and has had a temp earlier of 38.5! :( x

YM I have only just read about poor Pippa, glad the op went well but poor baby girl....did they give you a rough time scale for when she can come home ? Big hug honey xx

Jelly- great you got answers... But a shame they will wait so long before helping with meds. I had the same thing, they told me losing weight would help, but also said one of the side effects is putting on weight... !!!!! But touch wood its not effected me getting pregnant I just have every other symptom going. On my 12 weeks scan with Paige they said I also also had a tilted uterus but it didn't seem to bother them so presumed its not a problem. Really hope it gets sorted soon naturally..might join u on losing weight, we may not be bump buddies..... YET !! But I can be your f****d up ovaries and diet buddy till then ..lol x

LBB- sorry to hear James is still unwell, it took Paige a week before she was back to normal.. We are left with a runny nose, it was the worse week ever !!!! Hope he gets better soon x

These bugs that have been flying around are awful aren't they!

:rofl: I'd love to be your f€%$*d up ovaries and diet buddy!

Well not sure if it was just pure luck or me being conscious of trying to settle JJ to bed but he went down this evening fairly easily few whimpers but nothing major. Going to do the same tomorrow night in the hope it works out again.

I finally made my pancakes tonight and it's the first year I made them all on my own .... Very impressed with myself.

Hope JJ slept through for you Jelly. And hope the other poorly babies are better too. Holly went to bed at 9pm without so much as a whimper and I didn't hear a think from her til 9.45 this morning, so I was glad as I was so so tired from the night before!!

BTP - really hope this is it for your tooth problems is it the same tooth as last year?
No a different tooth, I had (rosie now taken the key i need to say *ery, and *amp, and *olume so ha*e to find alternate words, luckily its not *ital!!!) LOL
a root canal done on a back tooth, and had another taken out and now this, getting mightly fed up with tooth ache.
The aneshetic is wearing off so now it throbs, nere*e remo*ed so I hope it will settle now and I go back on the 9th for the filling.

It took hours to settle a hyper Rosie last night, but then she slept form 11.30 to 5.30, and I slept too, the first time a stint like that since she was about 5 months old, she had a 10 min feed at 5.30 then i actually got her up at about half 9 so she could see me before i went to the dentist!
My poor ds had a bad tooth too, the same one as mine, but his was a baby tooth so when filling it didn't work they took it out today, poor dentist had the both of us in there at once! :dohh:

Anyway got to go, Sophie jumping about the room, encouraging Rosie to mess about, she is joining in til i look up then she looks at sophie in horror and gi*es me the 'I'm a good girl' look!

Back soon, hae a nice weekend e*eryone! xx:hugs::kiss:

Hello ladies xxx

How are we all??

I am now in my 4th week of the tour and its going so fast!!! Havent had time to fart let alone anything else!!!

What have we all been up to???

Hope JJ slept through for you Jelly. And hope the other poorly babies are better too. Holly went to bed at 9pm without so much as a whimper and I didn't hear a think from her til 9.45 this morning, so I was glad as I was so so tired from the night before!!

He slept through !!! :happydance:

Tonight he cried for a minute or two but was half hearted he obviously couldn't be bothered. Hope we've managed to stop the crying before it became a problem (fingers crossed)

BTP - get well soon *ery nasty - I think my impacted wisdom is playing up and really don't want it out , hope my gum settles. Hope your son is feeling better soon

:hi: Becs , wow 4 weeks have gone quick! Glad you are keeping busy.

Jelly hope jj has another good night !

Becs glad your doing ok , what did I read about tutus?

I'm so tired and stressed mums ill and so is my uncle who she cares for , I'm meant to be going away for the night with friends tomorrow and I'm worried that I won't be able to go but I'm also anxious about leaving the girls for some reason :(

GG :hugs: it must be so tough for you, wish there was something I could say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->