September Stars

Poor husband's immune system has finally been beaten down. He's got some sort of miserable GI complaint.
And of course, it happens on the eve of me going to work for two days, so he has to care for the boys. I feel so badly for him. :( Poor old fella!

becs - glad things are flying by! :)
gg - if you don't think you can go out without feeling anxious, then listen to your gut. There will be lots of nights out with friends. :hugs:

Oops! Meant to add: btp - ouch ouch ouch on the tooth ordeals! Hope this gets fixed as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Makes me cringe a litle to hear about all the drilling and ripping out of things! :eek: I need gum grafting due to my night time teeth grinding. Was so reluctant to shell out $550 for my night guard. Now wishing I had done it 10 years sooner. I would have saved a few teeth from nasty procedures, I'm sure. They are nagging me to se up the appointment. I am just casually procrastinating....

It's a weekend away paid for. Y friends as a belated birthday present ! I am hoping to relax :) see you all when I get back x

Genies have a lovely time. X
Sarah, I hope your DH feels better soon. The comment on FB about Simon and the penguins was sooo cute too! X
BTP, I hope your tooth is better now and your DS too. X

Just on my phone, catch up properly later ladies. xxxx

Sarah,
Hope hubby feels better soon, and manages to look after the boys, its hard doing a womans work, they are just not cut out for it!!:hugs:

Genies, what a lovely surprise, hope you have a great time xx:hugs: xx (wow a good press and i got 'that key')

Becs, glad its going fast or you, and your finding plenty to do x x :hugs:

Jelly, oooh wisdom tooth, owch, had mine out years back, so glad i did, dh's bother him all the time, and I know how much they can hurt.
I actually just bit on something and caught my bad tooth and cried with the pain, I stood for a good 5 mins just crying in pain! :cry::hugs::kiss:

Went out today, just a jaunt around the garden center, a quick cream scone (what diet?) and a drive, it was nice to get out if only a short while.

I need dh to look after the girls monday, its a long story but my dad has been in hospital a while, he is supposed to be rehabilitated so my mum can cope at home, she also oversee's the care of my elderly granny who they live next door to, so she really doesn't need any more to do, my mum only retired 2 years ago and since she did my dad has gone rappidly downhill, it seems to be as she waits on him hand and foot he wont actually do anything for himself, (finding it a bit too close to home realising this could be me) Anyway he is grumpy and abusive in hospital, so they have called a family meeting, he has had two minor strokes and has limited use in a leg, but tbh i think he must be deeply depressed about something as his usual attitude would be get on with it, but he seems to have just given up:nope:
I was chatting to my mum about it, and i can see how sad it makes her, she was so looking forward to retiring and traveling with him, and its not as if he cant, more he wont.:shrug:

Rosie has started to tantrum in the last few weeks, more so the last few days, she throws herself on the floor, (checking first its clear to!!) and screams a shrill scream, its a real tantrum, but doesn't last for too long so far,but she is definetly changing from baby to toddler mode, my baby growing so fast, I hope she is not like Sophie, not sure I could cope with 2 as fussy as her! :haha:

Time to go, v key fallen off now so it works by touching the broken space that is left! :dohh:

Byeeeeeeeee x x x x x x x x x

Aww GG hope you are ok, might be nice to get away for a while. However I'm always one to trust your gut instincts :hugs:

Sarah your poor DH :(

Eek btp I have awful teeth, I can't eat anything now :( chocolate/icing and I have to jump around sucking my teeth and wanting to cry. I can't talk or open my mouth outside as the air hurts, drinking tea hurts the list goes on. Sorry :hugs: I hope they got better soon.

Becs really glad it's going fast for you :hugs:

3 weeks till robin comes back now :) (only for 2 days but still get to SEE him!!)
It's my wedding anniversary on Monday, going to be strange I guess. I wanted to buy an m&s dinner :haha: but m&s is ages away and I can't be bothered now :rofl:

Hope you're ok YM

It's quite quiet just now in here huh!? Do we actually have lives now or something :wacko:

BTP- so sorry to hear about your dad : ( xx

Becs- 4 weeks already !! Glad your keeping busy, do you have my number ? I'll message you just incase you need to talk, rant,cry.... I'm here.. But sounds like you don't have time at the mo ..lol xx

Well as I can't take the pill and can't trust grant with our usual way of protected sex we have brought condoms.... I brought them in bulk 100 of the stupid things... I told grant that should last us until we are 60...lol never brought them before and didn't realise how expsensive they are, non of us are brave enough to go to family planning for a free bag of them....

Xx

:lol: ladyk we went with condoms for a while then got lazy :dohh:

Just popping in to say Hi I havent posted in a while I dont think :haha:
Will have a proper catch up tomorrow after thinking I had got away with Ollie not getting poorly he is not well at all full of cold and had me up every hour last night so am tired today. I am 25weeks today only 2 weeks left till 3rd tri :happydance:

Hi ladies, wow it's really quiet in here! No time now for personals but am reading honest! Will catch up properly later on, love to all x

27 week bump!

423069_10151355510905473_743965472_23147017_2117707962_n.jpg

BTP Sorry to hear about your dad. Mine became depressed after his leukaemia and heart attack as couldn't do the things he used to. Hope you all manage to sort something out it's must be a big strain for you and your mum :hugs:

Blob :happydance: have you got anything planned for the two days robins back? I wanted a ms dine in for £10 but couldn't be bothered to pick out all the separate items lol

Lady k - condoms and pill used to be our method then just condoms since JJ. I like the fact of no mess :blush: but hate the smell. Kind of thinking I won't go back to them as too much hassle after using them 11 years with dh.

Emzy - great bump I think the growth slows down now ? Is it getting difficult to bend now and do up shoes?

FB - hope all sickness passes soon for you

JJ banged his head on our skirting board today wtf? Dh was with him at the time he now has a blue line across his forehead :-( tonight putting to bed is a nightmare crying and trying to make himself sick don't know why he does it? Literally started within a week every night. Tried doing a set routine but still he cries.

The house to renovate yesterday is a no go far too much work to do one plug socket was marked not earthed I'd hate to think how that house hadn't caught fire . However looked at another renov job which was just a rubbish structure so not interested .... Now found house up the road that we want to look at ASAP to put in a sneaky offer as can't afford asking price. Hopefully get appointment this week to see its a great size house just needs modernising.

Just nipping in to say hi,
Had a dh on edge all day over the football and crying children as he screamed at the tv through all the ups and downs of the match, omg I am so glad they won, I couldn't stand the misery of it all over a bloody football match:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Tooth still agony:cry:

Blob are you in the middle of treatment or just scared of the dentist? :hugs:

Emzy, lovely bump pic, lovely bump, makes me broody! (although I cant think for the life of me why when i am so bad at being pregnant! :haha:):hugs:

Awwww, jelly, poor jj, Rosie has a little bruise from hitting her head today too:nope::hugs:

Rosie is ok in her self today but since getting up has been throwing up everything she eats, she is hungry and eats but then it just comes back, we sometimes get days like this with her, i don't think its a bug.

We have been in the garden:thumbup:, the girls helped me clean the chickens out, Rosie just loves it. she was trying to get in the chicken house, and just loves being outside in general, we live in such a great area for her to love the out doors! :happydance:
We have space front and back and a lane running along the back which is an old railway line so no cars just a track, running along side a park, which is taken over with wildlife, we walk it every day for the school run, I really wanted the children to live in the country side it was important to me they grow up in a place like this.
Rosie was at one point today just lying on the ground, in the mud, like snow angel position, I was saying, what are you doing Rosie, as she wouldn't get up! Strange child!:haha:

ladyk, 100 condoms, I would be bloody hopeful, 3 would have done us from the time Rosie was born to now!!!!! I couldn't throw anything else into the mix to use as an excuse not to dtd, so that is why i had the coil in, he still finds other excuses, it is starting to be an issue with me, I don't want it to be but I have to be honest :-( :hugs::kiss:

Right got to go, its too quiet in the kitchen, i am told Sophie is cutting up paper on the kitchen floor, I say no but tbh she doesn't listen to a single word I ever say, she totally ignores me:shrug:

Back tomorrow! xx:hugs:

Btp sorry about your dad and your tooth ! Football is a pain isn't it abd will set the mood for the day !

Emzy I want to stroke your bump :) give it a tap from me I still miss mine !

Blob do you get much contact from robin when he is away?

Hope the poorly people get well soon!

Jelly hope the next house is the one , you will have to show us a pic I love nosing at houses :)

I had a fun weekend I missed the girls lots but let my hair down ! We won £70 on the bingo so we drank far too much so I was passed out by 1 am , it made a change anyway x

hiya everyone - sorry I havent been on

Manic weekend in work and im just absolutely shattered!!

Selfish post, but as some of you might know - Roxy has never said a word and the past two days shes started babbling as in babababa baa baa and daaaa and hiiiii - we were also asking her to point to parts of her body and she was doing it, so im rather proud =)

hope everyone is well :D

xxxxxxxxx

Ahhh that's great news about Roxy ! She'll soon be chatting away all day. JJ just says hi and noises of animals cars and trains.

Well after ages getting JJ to bed heA been up screaming again so calpol cuddle then me sitting in his room for what seems like forever. Any of your Los doing something similar? It's seriously driving me mad.

GG where you went at the weekend is an hour away from me and near the inlaws . My Auntie works at that camp for the past 30 years and my nan lives on that road 2 minutes walk away. I spent alot of weekends and summer holidays there. Excellent news on the bingo hope you didn't have too much of a sore head today.

Louise - I took JJ to KL his favourite thing was the goats my nieces spent most of their time playing on the swings and play area.

Right I'm going to creep downstairs and hope JJ doesn't start crying again. Damn it typed too quick he's crying again, any ideas guys what I can do?

Jelly that sounds just like what Holly was doing, carried on for about 3 weeks but going to my mums seems to have broken the cycle. It was on the back of her being ill I think and it just made her sleep go all funny. What seems to have worked is waiting an extra half hour to an hour to put her in bed, so she used to go at 8 but she's not been going til 8.30-9pm and she's gone to bed now for a week without a problem. I do think part of it was breaking the habit though and going to my mums. It's bloody awful isn't it!!

Aww stmw how cute!! Holly's not much of a talker either but this last week she's coming on leaps and bounds with her words. She's started with some animal noises like moo, woof, oink, etc and she's been going "ooh wow!" at everything all week too! It's so cute! Today she started with "Bubbles!!" and she's said a couple of other random things too like grape, milk and fish. I don't think we are going to be able to keep her quiet now she's figuring it out ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->