September Stars

Oh and Jelly, yes shoes, knickers and shaving is a problem now ha ha!

Oh and Jelly, yes shoes, knickers and shaving is a problem now ha ha!

Big :hugs: that's the part I got most upset about whilst pregnant

I think I might try putting him to bed later tonight after our routine and see if that helps. Maybe I should wait to give him his milk too. I think it's after him being ill too.

Hi everyone, sorry i've not caught up yet/again. We've been on holiday up to my parents then come back but Amelia is poorly. I've posted here
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/892933-constipation-diarrhoea-advice-please.html
If anyone has a minute to read & offer any advice i would greatly appreciate it & thank you to those who have already posted on fb :thumbup:
Argh - why are they such a worry to us?

Well, i'll catch up when i can & i hope everyone is well? Love & hugs to you all xxx

Hun as I said on fb, I'd take her back for a second opinion. Listen to your gut instincts! It's awful when they are constipated, Holly had terrible trouble when she was a few months old. We ended up with lactulose and supositries (sp?) which we didn't actually have to use in the end. I've heard movicol is better/stronger than lactulose so you could ask for that?

Holly is currently running around pushing my birthing ball around the room ha ha!

BTP- still having problems ? : ( could it be a lack of the male hormone ? I heard that's a reason for men to have low sex drive. Hope your tooth gets better, I have dreaded having things done to my teeth x

Jelly- the fact I can stay in bed while grant has to get up and clean up makes using condoms worth it...lol good luck with making the offer on the house x

Paige doesn't say many words which make sense, but she has started saying mummy all of a sudden !! X

I am feeling very stressed. Nothing pregnancy or DH related just family and house stuff. :0(

Teeny :hugs: hope your feeling happier soon xx

Ladyk, my friend said hormones too, her dh had low sex drive so he has testostorone injections and now he cant get enough, but it is getting my dh to accept there is a problem that is the difficulty! :hugs:

Limpets, hope buba feeling bettersoon, will read and post if i have anything to add! :haha::hugs:

Stmw, well done Roxy! They do seem to come on in sudden leaps! :hugs:

Afm, had meeting this morning with hospital so see where my dad can go from here, basically he is depressed and needs help with that before he can feel positive and confident enough to be walking more, my mum is pretty dominant, but also saying she can cope and needs no help, i suggested she took help and perhaps was putting too much on herself, so hopefully she will get more help when he comes home.
It bought home to me I need to think more about what I can do with dh and try not to dwell on what we cant do.

Tooth been injected, twice, drilled more, cleaned more, filled again, xray taken and he see's no reason why its hurting, and now anesthetic worn off still hurts, so i have booked to go for emergency appointment in morning, and just ask her to take it out, I am so fed up with the pain if it will go i will worry about the gap and a bridge another time! I think she can crown the tooth next to it which is filled and use it as a bridge for another tooth, but atm I just want the pain to go, I am one grumpy bear right now! xx

Got to go, supposed to be doing banking:blush:

Big hugs all xx:hugs:

Teeny : :hugs: hun - I think everything is amplified whilst were pregnant and we feel so much less able to deal with everything. Were all here if you want to rant away. xx

GG : Glad you enjoyed your time away hun. xx

BTP : Hope things can get sorted for your dad. Its so hard seeing those we love suffering. xx

Emzy : Fab bump pic ! I still have nothing and have resigned myself to the fact that I will now remain bumpless !! xx

stmw : Yay for Roxy talking !! Olivia babbles constantly and very loudly but doesn't actually make a lot of sense. xx

FB : Hope Ollie is feeling better soon. xx

Blob : Yay for Robin being home for a while. xx

Ooooooo and no more growth scans for me and baby - he is growing fine now so don't need to go back to hospital until hes ready to arrive !!!!!!! Yay !!! Apparently he weighs 5lbs 8ozs approx so doesn't look massive but will be a reasonable weight when born. xxx

Omg I don't remember all I have to reply to now :dohh:

Btp no I'm not scared it's just an on going thing that they don't have a clue whats the problem? First step is to get the wisdom teeth out then go from there. Hope yours gets better soon.

Wow well done Roxy clever girl :)

Laura that's fab news!!

Laura please post a photo.. I kind love neat bumps. I loved my bump with Tab it was so nice to be able to move and then Rosalie I was a whale.

Soooo I'm sitting on here :lol: happy wedding anniversary to me :rofl: lol not complaining this is our choice just weird that it doesn't feel special when you're on your own?

Blob happy aniversary to you how many years is it ? hope you get some time together when he home for a bit , you could b

Blob happy aniversary to you how many years is it ? hope you get some time together when he home for a bit , you could book in a date night :)

Btp good thinking on the positive ! find something to do together remember the good points !

Teeny hugs lovey x

I am panicking about a job I don't have one to go to and I finish in 5 weeks !

Will see if I'm brave enough to do one tomorrow Blob - there honestly is nothing there and not helped by my massively ballooning boobies !!

Happy anniversary though Hun. Xx hope you get to do something nice when he gets home. X

GG : how come you have got to look for another job ? Xx

Only 2 heehee it's very strange having been together 8 years (started going out at 15) it feels like it should be longer? Many of my friends have been together only 4 years and married for longer than us :rofl:

We are going to get MIL to have the girls for a night so we get a night together once he's back after the 23rd. Will be nice to get a lie in. It's not really like we will see him when he's back from Texas, I imagine jet lag and toddlers will be fun for him :haha:

Blob - happy a anniversary :cake:

Laura - Great news on the growth scans , look forward to a pic of your bump!

Teeny :hugs: hope you are ok

BTP - good luck with the tooth.

GG - could you not do more cleaning jobs or is it not enough money ?

Put an offer in for a house today but vendors looking for 5k above our maximum budget. Keep thinking its only 5k we can push to that but as house needs work doing to it too dh and I tonight have had to realise we've lost the house :-( would have been perfect house shell but no money initially for couple of years to do anything to it :cry: what will be will be I suppose. Great location too

Ok so attempting a post from my phone, it may take a while!:haha:
Have agreed with the dentist the tooth should come out, awaiting a cancellation then it's history, in the meantime it's the bad tooth diet, porridge for breakfast!

Blob, happy anniversary, hope you enjoy celebrating it when he is back x X

Now I can't remember anything else! :wacko:

Busy day, and will be back online this is just all to small for me! Lol :haha:

Back later :kiss::hugs:

Happy Anniversary Blob! Me and Matt are the same, been together 11 years this year but only been married 3 years in September!

Went for physio yesterday and the problem with my hip has improved, so they've given me a rather fetching belt to wear for the SPD pain that remains!

Happy anniversary blob! Me and Tarron are the opposite been together 6 years and married for 5 in august.

Hope the belt helps emzy.

Jelly hope you find your dream house soon!

BTP fingers crossed you aren't waiting too long to get your tooth out

So sorry i can't remember anything else.

Nothing much is happening here at the minute, Tarrons working a lot and were having a few money issues this month so i think it going to be a long month. April is a tiny bit better but things will get better in May because Tarron gets a bonus at work which is going to pay off one of our biggest debts so there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have some of Alyssas things to sell as well her moses basket and crib bedding and things like that :(

Boony if you're selling a swing or bouncer chair let me know, I'm on the look out for a nice one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->