September Stars

Emzy just sold my swing. I do have a nice pink bouncer chair. I just need to wash the covers for it. Its this one https://www.mothercare.com/Bright-Starts-Comfort-Harmony-Cradling/dp/B004EYFEZ4 Its lovely looks so comfortable. I don't have the box though and i don't know how much it would be to post but could look into it.

Hi all,
Just whilst I can remember...
Jelly, I hope you find your perfect home soon honey. x
Genies, Good Luck with the job hunting my lovely. x
Blob, Happy Anniversary. :flower:
BTP, I hope the dentists has a cancellation soon so that they can remove your pesky tooth! :winkwink:
LauraK, I am dying to see a bump pic...please? :haha:

As for me, I am a little less stressed/worried which is great news! :thumbup:
I do however have a stupid cough and as you ladies may appreciate, after 2 children and being pregnant it is a pain in the arse trying not to let a little bit of pee come out! LMAO! :blush: I have to try VERY hard! :haha:
I have my 28 week appointment on friday when I will also have my anti-d and no doubt the MW will tell me to stop eating as I have put on so much weight. :cry: I seriously need 6 months to prepare for bubba and now I have less than 3...:dohh:
The boys are both fine but also have the same cough but thankfully it doesn't seem to trouble them at all.

Sorry for the boring post, I can never seem to think these days...I blame the baby!

I now have to go start dinner as I have a date with the ironing this evening. I hope you are all keeping well. xx

OMG Teeny I'm terrible, always a bit of pee comes out if I cough or sneeze! I always, always wear a panty liner!!

Boony that's lovely, how much are you wanting for it?

Thought I'd be brave and do a naked bump pic, excuse the underwear, stretch marks and cellulite ha ha! My bump is just enormous!!! I have a photo of me at 36 weeks with Holly and I look the same. Either this baby is enormous or my stomach muscles are wrecked...lol

I am sooo excited too! For my 29th and Matt's 30th birthday in April my mum and dad have booked a 1 night spa break for us, so we get a treatment, full use of the spa, dinner and breakfast and I have just booked us in for 2 other treatments on that day. I have booked Matt for an 85 minute massage package thing and I am booked for an 85 minute Yummy Mummy package. I can't wait!!!

Attachments

• bump 27 weeks.jpg
    bump 27 weeks.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 47
Wow emzy your bump is looking great! I was bigger with Tyler and Alyssa too but they were smaller babies but i carried loads more water!! Turns out that was why they wouldn't stay head down and it was easy to do a ECV they were just floating around doing somersaults lol.
I was looking for £20?
spa break sounds lovely! I'm already thinking of Mine and Tarrons 30th's we are 6 months apart and he is only 26 this year but i want to go to new york so might take me that long to save lol.

Who was it that was after the codes from the Cranvendale milk packs? I've been buying it specifically and have two!

Thank you everyone! I feel enormous but it is quite nice to have a nice round bump this time, as last time I had a B bump til nearer the end!

I also have a kermit code! Who wants it?

Boony would you take £25 posted for the bouncer? I have budgeted £25, but don't know how much it'd be to post?

Thank you everyone! I feel enormous but it is quite nice to have a nice round bump this time, as last time I had a B bump til nearer the end!

I also have a kermit code! Who wants it?

Boony would you take £25 posted for the bouncer? I have budgeted £25, but don't know how much it'd be to post?

It was me asking for the codes thankyou for saving them!

Yes emzy i will. I'll get them washed at the weekend (they are hand wash only) and then i'll figure out the best way to post to you (hubby might have a box in the garage i can use) and get back to you.

Brill, thanks! I can pay you tomorrow if you like, as it's pay day. How do you want the money? I can do bank transfer if you don't mind me having your bank details? If so, just PM them to me x

oops thank you for all the anniversary wishes :kiss:

(I want another baby :twingirls::muaha::argh:)

LOL do it blob, do it!! ha ha

Thanks Boony, I'll transfer it tomorrow. Yay, I'm excited!!

Sorry!
Being a terrible thread mate!
Missed the last five pages, so just hopping on quickly to say hi! :hi:

Hi ladies, just popping on before my usual morning routine of throwing up followed by the shakes and not facing food which is the only way to help it!! I'm sick as a dog at the moment, I've been managing it by eating but yesterday I couldn't shake it and felt awful :( Wayne is off to minehead this weekend too to see his mum in hospital sonill have to cope alone which I'm dreading!!

Emzy your bump is gorgeous hun, you look great!

Ahh sorry toilet calld

Ugh sorry about that! Where was I?

Boomy I love your new photo of your 3, it's lovely!

Teeny sorry about the coughing problems! Hope it passes quickly.. The joys of pregnancy and motherhood eh!

Jelly.. I'll keep my fingers crossed on the house... Think positive you never know!! We have to catch up soon! Life is overtaking us!

My mind has gone blank ao sorry everyone I'll try again later when I'm not sicky and shaky x

The queasiness is on and off all day but unless I get really hungry at some point in the day I'm not normally sick after the morning! Yesterday I felt so sick all day though, I hope it doesn't get any worse than this as the memories from my awful pregnancy with Lilia are flooding back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->