September Stars

Louise, :hugs: know that feeling only too well:sick:

I am just saying hi, head hurts possibly tooth, possily the overspend my son has done on his phone, he over spent £120 this month and i just looked back andseen he did £37 last month, over the supposed usage, and tbh what bothers me most is he didnt say last month, and prob only told me this month because he got to the limit and they cut it off til i paid some, i hope he would have told me but i wonder:shrug:
Teenagers, honestly, :dohh:

My 4yr old wants the laptop for cbeebies so best go and return later hopefully to catch up better, and with a less sore head! :nope:

:hugs::kiss:

Blob belated anniversary wishes x

Emzy- you look amazing !!!! X

Teeny- I would pee a bit when I sneezed, was sick, coughed !!!!! It was awful !!! All the time, even now I'm not completely right but my fault for not doing those inner exercises !! Bring on the tena lady !!!! X

First blood tests today and no one knew what to do with the blood and urine pack they sent me, I was stressed and peed off... I forgot to pee too and when I did remember I had no pee left... Waiting around to make pee is so boring and frustrating ..lol

Paige keeps waking in the night and it's getting worse. Any other babies not sleeping through yet ? X

Awww Kara :hugs:

Louise :hugs: :hugs: aww luv that is a horrible horrible feeling I remember it so well :( I feel awful for you. Keep food next to the bed maybe as well? I think I drank so much iron bru I thought Rosalie was going to be orange :blush:

Blob belated anniversary wishes x

Emzy- you look amazing !!!! X

Teeny- I would pee a bit when I sneezed, was sick, coughed !!!!! It was awful !!! All the time, even now I'm not completely right but my fault for not doing those inner exercises !! Bring on the tena lady !!!! X

First blood tests today and no one knew what to do with the blood and urine pack they sent me, I was stressed and peed off... I forgot to pee too and when I did remember I had no pee left... Waiting around to make pee is so boring and frustrating ..lol

Paige keeps waking in the night and it's getting worse. Any other babies not sleeping through yet ? X

I still have the aqua flex to use, They are ball things you weight and your muscles hold them in, used 20 mins a day, but i truly cant be bothered, I really don't want to have a badly toned lady bits (edited that from much worse!:blush:) be a tenna lady but then i have had them ages and only used them about 10 days in a row before getting bored! :rofl:

And as for waking babies, do you really need to ask! lol, Rosie is up average 3 times a night sometimes much worse, then had one 6 hour stint about a week ago, she started to settle well as a newborn but by 5 months developed bad habits and still does them, she sleeps now, which may be good, may be bad, will tell you tomorrow! :haha:

:kiss::hugs:

Louise - Hope you feel better soon!!

Emzy - Beautiful bump :flower:

Kara - I havent stopped thinking about you!! I hope you're okay!!

BTP - I still cant get my head around the fact you have a son just 2 years younger than me... you really dont look old enough...

Blob - Happy belated anniversary :flower:

All's okay here...plodding along at just 5mls an hour for poor Pippa! Looks like another month or so here in RLH before we will be allowed home and we need to be trained in dealing with the Hickman line!!!

Oooo...has anyone put their baby in a toddler bed yet??

We have one and want to put it up, but dont know what to do if Kimi keeps getting out??? She always goes to bed awake, with a bottle of milk and a DVD but I dont want her getting up and about (especially having Pippa in there too)

Any advice??

Emzy - Dya know when your sister is doing your baby shower? Sorry, I just wanna book the train tickets and things in advance as its cheaper and I can organize things!!

Big hugs to everyone who I've forgotten!!

xx

YM my sister is being a bit slow at organising things!! As soon as she puts the event up on facebook I'll invite you on there, but in the mean time It will be on 6th and I believe it'll be around 2pm. I'll give my sister a kick up the bum to get organising it!!

Kara :hugs: stupid doctors. Holly doesn't really wake at night much, she has just gone through a phase of being terrible and screaming when she goes to bed then waking up all night, but she seems to have gone back to normal now. On a normal night, she will probably cry once or twice, but more often than not will sort herself out with her dummy and I won't usually have to go in. Sometimes though we have to go in and give her the dummy.

Louise :hugs: urgh sickness is horrible, I hope it passes soon for you and doesn't go on the whole pregnancy.

Been to the midwife today and all is good. Despite my massive bump, I'm measuring bang on for 28 weeks! Finally got to hear her heartbeat too, which was lovely! I still don't believe there is another one in there though ha ha

Boony I will pay for the chair today, but I've forgotten my internet banking log on so will have to wait til Matt gets home!!

Sorry for being crap ladies, I've just not been around at all!!!

It's been chaotic as usual, BTP I don't know how you do it! 3 kids, 2 dogs and a job is enough I think. Oh, and the hubby too!
We've all still been a bit poorly really, hence the not being around so much. And we've had world book day to prepare for, with the kids going off to school in fancy dress. Phew! It never stops!

Sorry for lack of personals, lots of love to all mummies, babies, brewing babies and waiting to brew babies!! I promise I will be back later. xx

Asher I saw the costumes on facebook, so cute!!

I have invited some of you to come to one or the other of my baby showers! The one my sister is organising in Dartford is on 6th April and the one Matt is organising in Bolton is on 21st April. If I haven't invited you and you'd like to go to either, please let me know, I've only missed you off if I thought you lived too far or if I don't have you on facebook. If I've forgotten anyone though, please let me know, as I have baby brain lol x

:hi:

Lady k - JJ is currently not sleeping through the night but he's had a high temp past 2 days do don't know if that was the cause. Resulting in me sleeping on the floor at times during the night. I found leaving his door wide open so not too dark has been easier for him to self settle at night.

Louise :hugs: hope you feel better soo

Emzy - not sure what our plans are for Easter yet but if I can make it to your shower I will (don't know if silly question but can JJ come too will holly be there?)

BTP - hope you've managed to sort the tooth out now? Hope it's been pulled out now!

I'm hoping for a decent sleep tonight as I'm shattered from working in stops and starts and up most the night with JJ and his high temps. Took to rubbish doctor yesterday who said its viral. We got gazumped on a house yesterday ... By 500 serves me right for being stubborn . The house I wanted to put an offer in for and now been taken off the market :-(

Right got to go as boyo has awoken!

Of course you can bring JJ! Holly will be there and my friends toddlers too :)

Hope you get a better sleep tonight, it's so hard when they wake up night after night!

Jelly do you want to be my " getting no bloody sleep" buddy too ... Lol hope James gets well soon... And you can sleep in a bed x

Louise- huge hug .... The sickness totally took over my life, it's awful and having to look after a toddler, hope it passes soon x

Emzy- thank u for the invite, will check work shifts for both x

:hi:
Started up the hideous horrible P90X regime again today as my blubber is taking on walrus-like proportions. I got my ass kicked, but it did feel really good to work out. :thumbup:
Now, I just want to put both boys to bed so that I can have some of that coveted quiet time to myself.... except that it's not even 4:30 yet, so I probably should feed them dinner, etc? :)

Hi ladies! Wayne doing school run today woo!

Jelly I really hope it was a better night for you and JJ! These poor awake babies at the moment!! So sorry about losing out for the sake of 500 too :(

Wayne is off to minehead this morning for the weekend to see his mum in hospital.. How am I going to cope till Sunday on my own!! The boys are at their mums but I think Lilia is teething as she's very snotty and a bit grumpy! I just feel so sick! Thanks for the sympathy by the way girls, must stop moaning!!!

Emzy we're away I think during your baby shower, we get back on the day as far as I'm aware but I'll double check x

Sarah.. I remember the px90 updates from before! Can't wait for more!!

Blob how you doing hun? How long till robins back now?

Btp how's the tooth doing?

Does anyone know anything about sorting out tongue ties in older kids? Alex has one and it's right round the tip of his tongue, it never used to bother him but suddenly he is really bothered about it and we're noticing that he can't say 'th...' words as he can literally not lift his tongue off the bottom of his mouth at all! I'm surprised he eats as well as he does!! Is it dentist or doctor?

I'm not sure Louise, but I'd guess Doctor?

I'm on my own this weekend too, Matt's in Wales for a memorial thing for his Nana. I feel like crap too! I've had a really sore throat all week and it's getting worse. I woke up last night not able to swallow and it made me feel sick! It's so sore, I can't eat or hardly drink, so off to the doctors this morning for me. My friend has taken Holly to toddler group, which I was so grateful for! It'd be a shame for her to miss it, as she loves going!

Btp how's the tooth doing?

Does anyone know anything about sorting out tongue ties in older kids? Alex has one and it's right round the tip of his tongue, it never used to bother him but suddenly he is really bothered about it and we're noticing that he can't say 'th...' words as he can literally not lift his tongue off the bottom of his mouth at all! I'm surprised he eats as well as he does!! Is it dentist or doctor?

Waiting for a cancelation to get it out, a bit broke off today, ahh well less to remove lol

Doctor I would say, its so much easier to do at birth but think its still fairly straight forward in children, I know at birth there's no stitches or anything just a snip to release the tongue, he must have had trouble feeding?
I guess its still fairly simple, perhaps a stitch or 2 because he is older and more involved but would certainly talk to the doctor before I go putting you off! xx

Right just popped in to say hi, quiet here recently, but I have been busy too!

Sarah,
I am also needing to shed a few pounds, I so can't be bothered, lets hope this nice weather encourages me to eat salad for a few months! Not happening today as I have had doughnut, fruit cake, most of a bun i 'shared' with Rosie, its been that sort of eating day lol!
Start monday i think, again...!:hugs:

right got to go, back soon :hugs::kiss:

Evening all, I'm on the iPad, so excuse any typos. DH is off out for a few beers so I'm home alone soon. Pizza and wine on the menu.
I've been feeling yuck again today. 2 days of extreme diarrhoea has now given way to labour-like griping spasms about every 10 mins. They were so bad this morning that I had to take myself off to the toilets in Morrisons and then stop going up a hill when I took the dogs out! We took the boys swimming as per usual this evening after school, and I managed my full swim, it made me feel so much better. But now ive just had another horrible pain. The joy of viruses!

Emzy I'm going to try my best to make it to your up north baby shower. It would be lovely to meet you and holly. X

Jelly, sorry to hear about the house. Typical. Hope jj'sbetter too. X

Right, that's me off, I MIght be back later. I should get these boys sorted for bed really. See you in a bit hopefully, love to all. Xxx

Hey girlies xxx

How are you all??? I don't seem to have 5 minutes to myself atm, I am bloody knackered, Hope is teething and I am having a shit week with missing Ian, its really hit me this week for some reason, haven't cried but I am very close!!! I am coming down with yet another cold, my Dr wants me to have bloods taken as he thinks I am anemic, I think its down to trying to be superwoman!!!
Hope has been lovely this week but also tried my very thin patience, I am actually really proud of myself for coping so well, I am so pleased to be off my meds!! Still no sex drive and no broodiness, Ian really wants another but I don't, so he will have to like it or lump it lol!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->