September Stars

Asher - aren't those gut bugs the worst? You described it perfectly - the sickening waves of intestinal cramping - absolutely miserable. I'm impressed you got anything done. I had to take to my bed for a couple of days when I got that a few weeks ago. Hope it passes soon.

btp - oh the damage I could do a donut! :) The gruelling exercise is helpful in the eating in that I don't want to be working that hard and not seeing results, so I get inspired to keep the diet clean. Cheat days built in also help, I find.

becs - hope Ian's tour flies by. I think you are amazing for coping so well on your own. I would be in pieces without the husband around. :hugs: Hang in there!

Tobe is sleeping on the nursing pillow on my lap. I love these moments when he has just boobed himself to sleep. :cloud9: I look at my Simon scampering around and know that it won't be long before Tobe is just as independent. Really on the fence about TTC number 3 these days, so trying to absolutely wallow in every second of babyhood...just in case Tobe is last one! :)

Omg Sarah that makes me sad :( Rosalie is so independent it's unreal. She screams when I take tabs to nursery and often sneaks in pretending to be a big girl :dohh: she weaned herself at 9 freaking months :cry: :cry: I swear that bloody child would be happy with me away :lol:

Ooooh Asher I hope you get better :hugs: sounds awful!!!

Becs you are doing awesome!!! About 4 weeks into robin being away I think I had massive crying spells where I just had no clue what was wrong :lol: it was just at night when I had time to think :dohh: you are amazing :hugs:

Robin is back in 2 weeks and 1 day :wohoo: though he will be gone in 2 days of getting home :dohh: but I'm doing fine. It's gone really fast I know it was only 9 weeks :lol: though I have to say I will find 2 weeks a breeze now!!

All mummies who have husbands who leave for extended periods...how the hell do they fit back into your lives?! Seriously I don't know where im going to fit him :haha: I LOVE the nice quiet evenings ha ha I would have to talk and share the tv. PLUS make meals he also likes, clean up after him and his general clutter around the place :rofl: could put him in the shed I guess.

Louise you know tbats something putting me off having another knowing that I will be on my own and 50% chance he won't even be there for the birth.

Blob, Ian just slots back into my routine!! He has no frickin choice haha!!!!

Hope woke up coughing, managed to soothe her and put her back down!!

:rofl: can you make them shut up and sit quiet in a corner at night so you can get some peace? :haha: during the day its not problem either he comes with us or stays at home, if he wants the car it's around us etc. it's just the nights I'm bothered about :hissy:

Aww poor girly she'll hopefully get some good sleep

I miss the help with Hope and walking Murphy, the evenings I make my own entertainment!!!!

Evening ladies. Happy belated anniversary Blob and Emzy.. wow what a gorgeous bump.

Limpets, did the constipation thing ever get sorted?

GG sorry to hear about your Mum and Uncle. I really hope they both improve soon.

BTP.. wow only 3 times? Yikes. No wonder you're fed up. I don't have much of a sex drive but maann 3 times?

We're in the middle of a baby making marathon. I reckon I oved yesterday but we'll see.

Busy with jewellery. Just made £1k's worth just for 2 people although one was for the wife of Tony Hadley.. exciting!

Emzy, I'm hoping to come to the shower but need to see what's happening with work.

Love to all xxx

Wow fishy that's exciting!!!

Glad some of you may be able to come to one of my showers. Shame some of you live too far :(

Speaking of showers, I don't know if it's because me and my sister were talking about baby showers a lot last week, but that's one of Holly's new words- shower! Well, wower lol She had said it once before, but now keeps saying it! She points upstairs and says "wower!" lol Bless her.

Becs and Blob and everyone else with away husbands, I really don't know how you do it! Matt's away this weekend and I HATE being home alone! He's only away 2 nights, but I can't stand it. I'm ok til I go to bed! I have to leave every light on in the house ha ha I'm such a wimp!

Went to the doctors this morning and she gave me antibiotics for a throat infection. Been feeling so lousy today :( My immune system so needs a kick up the arse at the moment, I can't remember the last time I was well!! I take prenatal vitamins and eat loads of fruit and veg, drink loads of water and have been trying to have a nap when Holly does every day to make sure I'm getting enough sleep, but I just keep getting poorly! This is where being pregnant sucks!!

Asher I hope you are better soon. We had that awful bug a few weeks ago, just terrible! I'm so impressed that you got all that done though! I just lay on the sofa all day when I had it lol

Sarah that's so cute about tobe asleep on the pillow :cloud9: And Blob I often think that about Holly, that she'd be happier if I wasn't here lol She is also very independent and I secretly liked it when she went through a bit of a clingy phase recently, as she's never been like that. When I take her to a group or soft play or something, she just walks off and doesn't look for me at all. She wouldn't even notice if I went shopping and left her there! My 2 friends that come to toddler group with me have quite clingy toddlers, who stay close to their Mums and I end up feeling redundant! It's a good thing though, them being independent :)

Yea I miss just him, feeling like part of you is missing. That's the only problem :rofl:

Wow :shock: F&C that's AWESOME!!! I have been dropping hints for over a year about getting me a necklace done but nooooo nothing
Good luck TTC

Emzy I hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:
I have a problem that Rosalie thinks she's bigger than she is and has a proper face off with a 3 yr old :dohh: have to be on her like a hawk ha ha

ha ha! I often say to Matt that Holly thinks she's older than she is. She always runs to play with big kids. I walked with her to the local park yesterday and she tried to run up to play with some 10 year old boys with a football... I was like, Holly you are 18 months old, you can't play football in the street with 10 year olds ha ha!

Wow its very quiet in here hope everyone is doing okay

Yay FB your in the double digit countdown !!!

It is very quiet in here at the mo - I am reading but I have constant pins and needles in my hand which is making it near on impossible to do long replies !! I'm now off to bed as have a stinking headache and feel like I may pass out. I'm still such a misery I don't know how my poor family and friends are putting up with me !!

Lots of love to all and will do personals tomorrow. Xxx

Yay I know Laura double digits and 3rd to next week it's all going so fast.

Laura do you have carpel tunnel? I had it when pregnant with Holly, was awful!

Very quiet in here!!

Scary isn't it fb!! I really want to get my hospital bag packed now, just in case!!

Laura do you have carpel tunnel? I had it when pregnant with Holly, was awful!

Very quiet in here!!

Yep I have it - it's horrific. I am struggling to eat using a bloody fork or even hold my phone to my ear !! It's maddening to be honest but I'm just fetid to grin and bear everything at the moment. I'm sick of my own whiny voice - lol !! Xx

I'm packing my hospital bag at the mo. Just have a few things left to get and were done !! Have had to pack a bag for Olivia aswell so that she is ready to go when the time comes !!

It drives you to distraction doesn't it!! Have you had much swelling and water retention?

Yeah I'm gonna have to think about a bag for Holly too. Are you having a section this time? Did you have one with Olivia? Or have I got that wrong? x

I did have swollen ankles but that eased a few weeks ago. The carpal tunnel started about 2 weeks ago. It's awful at night as well I keep waking up needig to shake my hands to ease it - grrrrr !

I had an emergency csec with Olivia and was offered an elective this time but have opted to go natural this time. I just don't think I could cope with a csec recovery, a new baby and Olivia. Fingers crossed I am in and out. I did a bag for Olivia snit is going to be easier for her to go to my mums than my Mum come to ours. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->