September Stars

Omg I cannot believe how little time you all have left :wohoo: so exited!!!!

Everyone bar 2 friends are pregnant at the moment... Where is the justice in that :rofl:

My 28 week bump!

426167_10151378359770473_743965472_23238299_671994982_n.jpg

Wow Emzy you can see the difference there. I lost all my bump pics with Ollie when the laptop broke but everyone says I am smaller this time than I was with Ollie maybe I will have a petite little girl. I need to take my 26 week bump pic.

Beautiful bump, emzy!

So poor little Tobe had a nasty accident today. :(
He was running around with his little tongue sticking out and tripped and bit his tongue terribly. I was working, but my paramedic husband said that he just about took him in to the ER. It bled a lot and really is a huge gash on his poor little tongue! He was trying to nurse when I got home, but couldn't do it comfortably, so wound up working himself into hysterics. Poor little boy. I feel so sorry for him. :nope:
Anyway, we gave him some baby painkillers and decided that as long as the wound doesn't open again that he'll be fine.
Copped out on my workout tonight. I just need a night to recover from the last three workouts. I think I'm feeling my age! :jo:

Oh poor Toby that sounds really awful! I hope it heals quickly and doesn't bother him too much xx

I will be back later with proper personals, my parents are here at the moment and I have a teething grumpy Lilia! X

Sarah,
Poor little Tobe, tongues bleed well, nice and fleshy, it should heal pretty fast. My eldest put his teeth through his tongue chinnng himself as he slipped off a chair sitting up at the table, it made a hole but it healed virtually overnight. Hope Tobes heals fast, poor little man xx

I have had a bad internet connection plus Rosie has destroyed my laptop, my n,v,i and u have all been messed with so are either hanging off or missing lol

Hoping everyone is ok, just popping by as its too annoying typing :haha:

Will be fiddling with keys see if i can get them back on!

Got to see if we can get a pair of guinea pigs today we have hutch ready having put it all together, we did collect a pair but they had mites so i contacted my vet friend who suggested i took them back as they also had evidence they had been fighting and i would have had to seperate them, which i didnt want to do,

got to go, Rosie awake! xx:hugs:

Sarah - Poor toby :( Hope his tongue heals soon!!

Emzy - Fab bump :)

Took Kimi to her first fancy dress party yesterday and we dressed her up as Tinkerbell :)

Here's a little picture :)

417078_3012425902943_1031395101_32784742_858448589_n.jpg

She was runner-up in the best dressed competition and she got a little medal!!!

Pippa is doing fabulous and is up to 9mls an hour formula... i dont know what is going on atm with regards to her coming home, but I am going to start training on her Hickman line this week so thats a step!!

Here is a picture of me with her :)

430140_3001589752046_1031395101_32779186_1833021092_n.jpg

Hope everyone is doing okay :)

xx

Poor little Toby. Seeing him trying to feed must have been hard.

Kimi looks so cute in that outfit! Bless Pippa. Hopefully she'll be allowed home soon. X

Poor Tobes biting his tongue it hurts lots never mind when you are little.
Love the pics YM.

Hi all,
Sorry to hear that Tobes has suffered an accident Sarah. I hope he feels better soon. x
YM, Kimi looks so cute and I love the pic of you and Pippa.. x
Fishy, how is the TTC going? When are you testing?
Emzy, you are positively blooming my love! x
BTP, we thought about guinea pigs...my SIL has 2 and they are so adorable. x I hope you have managed to find the perfect ones. x

I had my 28 week check on Friday and everything is as it should be. Also had my anti-d which stung like hell this time but all recovered now!
I am a bit stressed as I think my car is broken and we will have to try and find the money to get it fixed...I could really do without it. :-(
I do feel a little down right now for no apparent reason, but hopefully my mood will brighten soon.

I hope you are all well, catch you later. xx

Aww poor Toby! Hope his tongue is better soon!

YM gorgeous photos, love the one of Kimi, she's so grown up now. Last time I saw her was at the meet last year and she's changed so much since then :cloud9:

Teeny sorry to hear you are feeling down, we do go through these ups and downs when pregnant don't we, I keep having a dip in mood as well but then will be fine the next day. Damn hormones!

I had a bit of a wobble over my bump yesterday. I posted that pic on facebook and got a load of "OMG you are HUGE" and "I was half your size at full term" and "are you sure there is only one in there?" and for some reason I felt really upset about it. I felt like a freak show! The biggest thing was that half of the people that commented haven't spoken to me since school, so they really have no right to comment on my size!! I just thought they were quite rude. I know I have a big bump this time, but it's still my body they are commenting on at the end of the day. Imagine if I started saying "omg your boobs are huge! mine are only half that size!" I don't know what it is about being pregnant that makes your body public property, but it sure feels like it! Anyway, so Matt got home from his weekend away and as soon as he walked though the door, I burst into tears and said I felt like a freak show! I didn't mean to, I felt sorry for him as he'd only just walked through the door! He put a little comment on the photo saying that people should remember there is a woman behind the bump, which I thought was sweet of him.

Aww emzy, if you was smaller people would say 'how small is your bump? i was double your size' and then you'd worry that baby wasn't growing properly. Pregnant women will worry no matter what. Your bump is lovely and so what if it is bigger than average? your carrying a beautiful baby! How sweet of matt though! bless him.
I'm hoping to get your bouncer posted tomorrow. I washed it all on friday but its taken 3 days to dry! so i'm going to try and find something suitable to send it in and hopefully post tomorrow. I hope that cheers you up :)

Yay Boony, can't wait to get it! Very exciting. And thank you, I know, people say things no matter what size your bump is. I was kind of getting used to the "wow, you're big" comments, but I think it was just the amount of people I haven't spoken to properly in years saying "OMG You're HUGE" coupled with hormones that sent me over the edge lol x

Emzy : fab bump Hun !! X

Sarahkka : poor Toby - hope the Tongue is not causing him too much bother today. X

BTP : my laptop is the same ! Olivia has pulled off 3/4 keys and has also broken my screen hinge so I can only use it with the lid half tilted downwards. Very frustrating !! X

YM : loving the pics and glad Pippa appears to be improving. Hope the Hickman line training goes well. X

Teeny : glad the 28week check went well but sorry to hear your feeling generally down. I hope things pick up for you soon. X

AFM : I'm feeling a little bit better in general. My SPD seems to be easing and I am sleeping better. Still struggling when out walking etc but the hip pain is much better at night so guess the weekly physio has helped. Just the hands and foot to sort now !! New cot is up and made ready and spent this weekend packing my hospital bags and washing the Moses basket etc. I am officially ready minus new underwear and pjs !! I'm having "name" issues at the moment as really torn over sticking with what my heart says or choosing something else as it isn't very well matched....... God this naming thing is hard !!

Awwww Emzy - don't let it worry you Hun. I am Insanely jealous of your bump. I spent an hour yesterday trying to get a bump pic and then gave up (as much as I know you lot want one !!) it depresses me a little that the only time you can actually see I am pregnant is when I look down through my boobs !!! And my boobs are currently massive - I am now a J. J for jumbo !! Xxxxx

Well Laura now I'm jealous of your boobs!

Hope you feel happier soon Teeny. I'm sure it's just hormones playing with you so hopefully it'll pass soon. :hugs:

FF thinks I'm 4dpo but my chart is all over the place so who knows. Tbh I don't think we caught it this month. Blimen dh is obsessed with a new Ps3 game so that has been his priority!

Emzy, I think your bump is gorgeous! Shame Matt won't be at your shower as he sounds lovely. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->