September Stars

Lol bumps and boobs, you will get to my age and it really won't matter! I don't care what anyone thinks of me, my bumps when i have them, my curves or boobs, sod em all, I am loved by those who matter so who cares!(Emzy what a lovely thing to say, I would be so proud and loved up if i was protected like that!) :hugs::kiss:

I honestly wanted a boob job about 8 years ago, i had fed 3 babies and am naturally as flat as a pancake, and hated it, then someone said what great boobs i had and how they were their 'dream boobs' and i thought everyone likes something different so why worry, since i have been happy with them, and dh is a bum man not boobs, he likes pancake boobs! lol :haha:

Had more tooth fall out today, i think the dentist has forgotten me, not in pain as i think its finally died back but just getting less and less tooth as it crumbles!

I am glad its not just me working of half a laptop!:haha:

Well we went to the rescue centre and they hadnt heard of the guinea pigs they had on their own website so we left, we looked for breeders when all the local pet shops drew a blank, then hit jackpot with this lovely breeder, her place was amazing, she bred chickens, pigs, goats, rabbits, dogs and guinea pigs, and we chose a pair of sisters and they are settling in nicely!
On the way out my dd wanted to see the dogs so we went to look, as the lady was explaining about the breeds my dh softie was falling in love with one of the dogs, who happened to be the father to some puppies she was currently breeding! so at easter when the puppies are born we are going back, and looks like we will have a fur baby :happydance:
The breed is a small one, jack russell cross chiwawa, they are jackawawa's and very cute, daddy is a pure chiwawa and we hope a puppy will have his rather lovely markings.
https://reading-pennsylvania.olx.com/chihuahua-x-jack-russell-puppies-iid-16427802

this was a pic i found xx

Got to go, sorry selfish post, been trying to get dh to have a dog for ages now, he thinks its for him:haha:

Emzy, I LOVE your bump, you will always be much bigger second time around, your body is always one step in front on you with your second as it knows what to do.. Ignore the comments, your booooooootiful x

Sarah- sorry to hear about Toby, poor baby..not nice xx

YM- so pleased things are going well.... I love the photos, u need to take more !!! Lol it reminds me I want to buy Paige a fairy dress, hope they will have matching adult ones too..lol x

BTP- I had two guinea pigs for jake when I was pregnant, we couldn't keep them outside so they were in his room, they were long hair and sooooooo cute but they stunk after a day and I was struggling to keep up cleaning the cage out every day, the main problem though is the noise, they would squeak all night !!!! Or run around. I think my guinea pig photos are still in my photos on fb in their own folder.... One looked a totally different colour depending on what side you looked at...I would have guinea pigs again but only if they live outside. It's also funny how men fall in love with small dogs, my chi gets more attention that the other two cavs.... X

Ouch Sarah!!! Poor Tobe! My mum cut her toungue when she was young and had to get it stitched and they won't allow painkillers :sick: hope it gets better fast :hugs:

Awww ym I love that photo of you and Pippa :cloud9: kimi looks adorable too :)

Btp thats totally weird sounding that your tooth is crumbling away :lol: but yaay for the dog! I'm refusing to get another :lol:

Laura I'm sickly facinated by small bumps, weirdly I always wanted to have no bump at all :blush: not sure why. With tabs I had no real bump until I was about 32-33 weeks and that was the first time anyone noticed. I really enjoyed it, then with Rosalie her 20 week bump was the bigger than tabs at full term :haha: but I felt like a whale.

Emzy luv :hugs: I think you look amazing!! But like others have said you are judged no matter what when you're pregnant. With tabs it was 'oooh you're so small, tiny baby' etc then with Rosalie it was 'omg you're huge, that baby is going to be 10lb'. But you look fab and who cares :hugs: only thing I found was the bigger bump was so annoying :rofl:

GG - Hope everything is OK with home and family xx:flower:

YM - Great photos they both look gorgeous - Has Kimi got curly hair? Very cute

Emzy :hugs: I think youre looking great. I remember at late 20 weeks pregnant at work a colleague would jump her back against the wall and slide past me in the hallway at work everytime she saw me in the corridor...... this continued for weeks each time them laughing in hysterics whilst I was hormonally ready to swing at them :grr:

Sarahkka - Poor Tobes hope his tongue recovers quickly, lucky your hubby knew what to do

Teeny - Fingers crossed the car wont be too expensive

Laura - Good to hear things are finally starting to get slightly easier for you :kiss:

Fishy - You never know you might still of catched the egg this month. My dh too has become transfixed on his new game he got this weekend SSX snowboarding. I feel like I maybe ovulating too but test this morning was totally negative

Got a complaint from nursery today JJ has been stealing other childrens food :blush: apparently when hes finished his food hes been taking food out of others bowls and hands. Last week he took a biscuit away from another child, when the staff said no and told him off he grinned and stuffed it quickly in his mouth........ I felt like I was being told off at school :blush:

Ive felt dreadful past couple of days with aches and pains and sore joints which I think is linked in with my low calcium so im trying really hard to boost the calcium im taking and going to buy some supplements too. Had to sit with a hot water bottle past two nights due to the pain :-(

Sorry Jelly but I had to laugh! What a cheeky monkey! Glad he's enjoying nursery now. And yep it's the SSX game here too. He's swapped sex for ssx ;) x

Omg :rofl: jj hardly the crime of the century ha ha ha! Bless him heehee. Rosalie id anyone (inc me) looks at anything that is near her she runs over grabs it shouting MINE. She makes the other babies-toddlers cry :blush: :haha:
I think JJ sounds rather adorable hehee

Ha ha jelly, I know someone just like that! If Holly went to nursery she would so nick other peoples food! She does at toddler group, people think I don't feed her!

Thank you for all the bump comments :)

Ollie is the same about food he would pinch if went to nursery as someone said hardly crime of the century

Jelly, Omg, a complaint? What do they want you to do? Bless him:hugs:

Ladyk, these are outdoor ones, she had them in a out building and i covered the hutch last night and they were cuddled up together.:thumbup:

Right off i go, loads to do before the internet crashes! lol xx:hugs:

Hey ladies xxx

How are you all?? I am yet again full of cold!! Been to the Drs and he said its stress related, really??? I cant think why!!!! Hope has been a right whinge bag on top of it all!!!

I am so sorry I am crap at keeping up on here!!

Evening ladies, just typing out a quick reply before I go to sleep.

Thanks for all your love for the tum bug. That's the reason I've not been around....me and Sammy have both got it. Mine is a week now, his is since Sunday. He's waking up in the night and doing exploding horrible coloured poos which end up everywhere, so he ends up in with us after a wash, change of clothes and bottle. I'm still on and off the loo, and my tummy is really sore tonight. It's going round school and work, so I know it's a bug, I just want it to end now!! And obviously the world doesn't stop for the runs! Work and the other boys still call. Ah well!

Sorry for selfish post.

Sarah, hope Toby is ok with his poor tongue, poor little man! How's the scary fitness regime going?

Emzy I don't think you can win when it comes to anything about pregnancy. People will always have something to say, some judgement to make! You look fab!

Fishy and Jelly, what is it with husbands and games?! Grrr! I hope all you ladies who want to be preggers get just that very soon.

Right. I'm off to bed. Sorry for everyone I've missed, will try harder.... I know, I always say that! I do keep up on fb but its not the same. :(

Be back soon. Love to all mums, toddlers, babies and bellies! Xxx

Nothing much happening in here today :dohh:

Nothing much happening for me just now though, cakes etc to do but nothing much. Got to pray tabs gets into her nursery its out with catchment :sick: very worried.

Where is everyone? X
Asher, sorry to hear you and Sammy are poorly. Get better real soon. X
Blob, good luck with Tabs nursery place honey. X
Becs, I also hope you feel better soon too. X

Yesterday was another blood test for me as my platelets were low. Just waiting on the results and FX'd they have gone up. If not they may try and refused home birth. I am not worried a out them being low as it seems there is no real risk but I will be having her at home and I will tell the doctor this in no uncertain terms!!

A chilly blustery day here so must get ready and dress up warm. I hope everyone is okay and people will be posting soon! X

Very quiet in here ladies! How are you all?

Becs I know the feeling with illnesses, I have a permanent cold at the moment... feels like I have had one since the beginning of January! And of course Holly gets every one that I do. I'm just getting over a throat infection now, still got a few days of antibiotics to take and I hope they get rid of it, as it's still sore! I just want to feel well now! Feel better soon hun x

Asher I'm sorry you're still poorly with the tummy bug, it's bloody awful! Aren't there some really horrible bugs around this year?

Blob when do you hear about the nursery place? Good luck!

Not sure what to do today. Caught between wanting to do something with Holly and still feeling a bit yucky so wanting to stay home. But then we both go stir crazy! I was going to take her to stay and play this morning, but it starts at 9am and I didn't get to sleep until 4am!! I just couldn't get comfy and ended up in the spare room. So I lay in an extra hour instead til Holly woke at 9. I'm still knackered and can't wait til nap time lol I was going to take her to the park or something instead, but now it's raining, so not sure what to do!

Teeny I hope they have gone up! What does it mean exactly when you have low platelets? x

I had low platelets with both pregnancies. It can mean that there is an increased risk of hemorrhaging if anything bad should occur, as you have less platelets to help clot and prevent blood loss. But only a tiny percentage of women actually have this complication. For most of us, it's only because of the blood test that we know that anything is out of the ordinary.

Asher - my hideous fitness regime is going fairly well. I am so sore that I am walking like :jo: , but at the same time, my whole body feels so much better. Really looking forward to some slimming down and some seriously improved fitness!
I tried out a ballet workout for fun yesterday (on top of the hideous fitness regime, because I am crazy) and I was amazed by how much work and fun it was. May see if I can find an actual class like that somewhere. If it's dance-based, it's way more fun to do it, right? Just trying to come up with ways to stick to the fitness regime this time... :)

Poor sickos on this thread!
Hope all of you feel better soon. Try extra vitD - that can really help boost the immune system.

Oof! My morning coffee was just overpowered by a terrible updraft from Tobe's stinky little bum. Must go change that child and make him fit for polite society!

Including a couple of photos so you can see Tobe's silly little personality. He keeps putting this little bag over his head as a joke. He wears it around as a hat, then fills it full of random little treasures. Very funny.

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-03-06 at 19.58.jpg
    Photo on 2012-03-06 at 19.58.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo on 2012-03-04 at 18.00 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-03-04 at 18.00 #2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
Glad all is well Teeny.

Had an exciting day my best friend had her little baby girl Layla 8lb13 she is beautiful I cant wait for cuddles at the weekend.

I am feeling super emotional crying at the smallest of things I was like this when pregnant with Ollie, OH keeps laughing because I cry at the adverts and things like that.

Hope everyone else is well.

Aah teeny thanks goodness!! Also I never knew you were going for a homebirth :thumbup:

FB I cry at everything since having Rosalie :haha: robin also finds it very hilariously.

I don't find out for a fair while about nursery but it gives us an idea about her getting into the school :( scary.

Did such a nice cake yesterday and now gutted as the strawberries turned yucky :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->