September Stars

F&C - I don't know but from friends who had csections they had to see a consultant to discuss if vbac is feasible and discuss the risks and suitability for either. It would seem likely that this is what this is meeting is for.

Louise - Great news!!!!

F&C - That 'should' be where ya see your consultant to discuss whether a want a vbac or c-sec etc! I did that but didnt make a decision til 36 weeks or so! What are ya planning for??

Rant**

I've lost my happy, cheerful, good-as-gold toddler and have been given a complete monster!

The past few days, she has continually screamed,cried,shouted, thrown herself on the floor and just generally been a horror child!

I took her to playgroup (which was awful in itself as it was 'older' mums who ignored me) but all she did was scream at everyone, snatch, throw her juice around etc! I was so horrified! Never has she acted like that in front of people! She then sat in the middle of the road and I had to struggle across the road pushing Pippa and trying to carry her, whilst she kicked and screamed and pulled my hair.... i had to call Luke to help me because she just wouldnt settle!

Hope everyone is okay!!!

x

Oh YM, it seems a lot of toddlers are misbehaving right now. It is only a phase though, but will test your patience to breaking point my lovely. Xx Your beautifully behaved daughter will return, I promise!! Xx

I am so annoyed right now. Just house stuff but it has thoroughly pissed me off!! :-( xx

:lol: I don't feel ashamed of putting a child under my arm and just walking them down the road - we have all been there and sod the ones that look at you funny. :hugs: :hugs:

Perfectly said Blob :)

Have to admit JJ is trying to have tantrums but generally isn't very good at it at the moment. He's succeeded twice both times when he wouldn't say please to have the tv on so he truly kicked off.

:hugs: to all the naughtily little ones!

Teeny - what's peeved you off ? Hope you can sort it out what ever it is.

Had viewing today and another tomorrow. Off out soon round a friends for take out - good excuse to get me back in my car tonight.

Rosalie is hilarious she has full blown tantrums at anything she makes me laugh, but she just needs a cuddle and wants me to sing to her :cloud9: she is my baby. It's funny at 2 tabs could hardly talk but she was so Indepandant and seemed older.

F&C - that's when I had my 1st consultant appt to discuss wether I wanted a vbac or a planned csec. Then from there they can decide if you need midwife or consultant led care. Have you decided what you would like to do ? I must of forgotten you had a csec !! What date is your 20week scan ? Xx

I had Noahs 1st follow up today and have come away feeling so annoyed and frustrated at my hospital. Turns out he had liver and kidney failure due to being starved of oxygen for 2m30s. Not once was I ever advised of this, it was always he has an infection and that's that. Don't get me wrong he is fine and they have no concerns over him but I'm so annoyed at not being properly informed.

I can't believe some Of our stars are going to be 2 in 2 months !!! What is everyone planning this year ??

Jelly : any news on the house yet ??? X

Re : a get together - I make that f&c, Louise and ym ?? Is anyone else up for it ? Xx and I'm happy to meet wherever either at the YMCA again or maybe yours Ann. X

Oh yes I really want another meet!

Laura how awful, I can't believe it was never explained to you, that's just plain neglectful, I'm so glad they have no concerns over him now x

Just getting used to our new official family situation! I think Alex's mum might be pregnant as she was commenting on a pram on one of our wives selling pages.. Would explain why she's decided she's happy to get rid of Alex! I hope not but purely because I don't think another child should be put through what these boys have had to deal with.

My friend who was expecting the triplets had a miscarriage this weekend :( its all very sad, she was actually over visiting her family as her dad is in hospital at the moment with lung cancer when it happened. She's currently arranging a funeral for them. Ann, I was going to ask, if it's something she wants, would there be a chance of you using the footprints they took at the hospital to make something? I haven't mentioned it to her yet it was jut an idea. She was 16 weeks x

Oh Louise how awful, your poor friend. How far along was she? Of course, happy to help. We also donate money to a suitable charity when we get these types of orders. A large pendant would easily fit 3 prints and she could have their names on the back.

Laura thanks lovely. Yes I'm hoping for a vbac. Sorry I can't remember, did you have a c section with Noah? X

She was 16 weeks along. As far as I'm aware she didn't find out the sex of them but I don't know if they'd have kept that information for her.. I know they did footprints etc but it sounds like she didn't get chance to see them.. She ended up delivering them in a&e :( thank you for the info, I will let you know when I speak to her x

My heart goes out to your friend, she must be devastated.

That's sad if the ex is pregnant too, any news on how Nathan is at her house?

Laura :hugs: I'm surprised they didn't tell you too I'd be annoyed too. Good that there was no lasting damage.

AFM - With the house our house we want have had there offer accepted today, and the people who have offered us a low amount are coming round for a second viewing tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping it is to discuss or negotiate a new price. Had a viewing this evening who appeared interested but I was honest with them and said if they were wanting to make an offer it would need to be asap as a decision needs to be made on our part. So I think by close of play tomorrow we will know either way whether we have a buyer and a house to buy eeekkk so fingers crossed.

I would be up for a meet but to be honest it would have to be near for me at the moment due to my motorway 'issues' at the moment but dont let that sway where it will be if that makes sense.

Aw Louise your poor friend, awful news. Hope she is doing as well as she can be.

Sorry to hear your friends news Louise. Xx
Laura, sorry to hear that Noahs issues were due to oxygen starvation, but so glad he has no lasting damage. He is such a cutie by the way. Xx
Jelly, exciting about the house. I hope it all works out as planned. Xx

Sorry about being a crappy threadmate, I just seem to have no time to go on the laptop but I keep up on my phone. When I get a spare minute I will write my late birth story and have a good catch up.

I hope you are all well. Xx

Louise, well done xx
So sorry to hear about your friend, very sad for her, poor woman :cry:

Sorry can't stay, got smelly bum to change!

Back soon xx

Louise, that's awful, so very sad, your poor friend xxx

Laura, we cold go together to the meet???

Jelly hope the second viewing means they make a better offer!!!

We had our new address today so that's one thing off my mind!! The inconsiderate neighbours are away all week and it's bliss!!
Hope is still flipping awake but so tired she is falling over and crying at everything!

Ooooo becs that would be a good idea. xx And yay for an address !!!

F&C : Yep I had an emergency csec again. My waters had been broken for 72 hours and my BP was high and his HB was over 200bpm. He also got stuck during the csec and had to be removed using forceps (this is when he was starved of the oxygen). Yay for a vbac for you. I hope you get the go ahead. xx

Ok so for the meet we now have - Me, Louise, F&C, YM, Teeny, Becs and Jelly. Emzy are you at your mum and dads again soon ???????

Blimen hec Laura I had forgotten the fact you had a c section. I honestly thought that the joy of a c section is to ensure things like what happened to you and Noah didn't happen. I totally relaxed last time when it was decided that I was to have the operation. :hugs:

I'll let you know what the consultant says on Monday afternoon. I'm hoping that this baby is smaller (or rather has a smaller head!) so I'm nervous for the scan which is also on Monday. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->