September Stars

Hi loves where is the meet going to be ?

Becs yay for your address when do you go ?

Louise I'm so sorry for your friend I felt so chocked up when I read that earlier :(

Laura you should have been told all the info from the start he is your baby after all !

Fc good luck at your apointment x

We have colds AGAIN ! It's Amelia the bringer of germs :)

Hi ladies

Just a quick one, YM has asked me to let you know that Pippa has been taken into hospital again as they think her small bowel isn't functioning correctly. They are currently waiting to speak with Royal London and she is on an IV to stop her dehydrating. Will keep you updated xx

Ooooo becs that would be a good idea. xx And yay for an address !!!

F&C : Yep I had an emergency csec again. My waters had been broken for 72 hours and my BP was high and his HB was over 200bpm. He also got stuck during the csec and had to be removed using forceps (this is when he was starved of the oxygen). Yay for a vbac for you. I hope you get the go ahead. xx

Ok so for the meet we now have - Me, Louise, F&C, YM, Teeny, Becs and Jelly. Emzy are you at your mum and dads again soon ???????

I'm not sure hun, I may be able to come down for a week in August but not sure yet, will let you know as soon as I know xx

Poor YM and Pippa. They have been through so much already. I really hope it's not the case and that she recovers soon. X

Poor YM & Pippa, will be in my thoughts. As fishy says they have been through so much

Poor ym and pippa, I really thought she was starting to get some normality back :(

Jelly I can always drive us if you like? Is being a passenger any better?

We need proposals for venues for our meet!

Naughty Amelia bringing home the germs!! We're quite lucky here, both Alex and Lilia hardly ever seem to be ill, they must get their immune system off their dad as he's never ill either!

Jelly, Nathan did say to us the last time he was here that he'd like to live here too, but he's only just turned 8 so there's no way courts would take his thoughts on it into account, plus it's the first time he's said it really. Alex was telling us after he got back from his mums on Sunday that her and her new hubby had an awful drunken row on Saturday night, lots of bad swear words etc. it was when they were all going to bed at midnight (!!!) and apparently mike slept downstairs and they all slept in her bed.. We asked him why him and Nathan didn't just sleep in their own beds and apparently she
made them sleep in with her. Wayne said it will be a stand off to mike, kind of like them being HER boys or something? That's the kind of thing she does. One of the last conversations Wayne had with her last week before court, he mentioned Alex being both their son, she said no he's not he's MY son.. Wayne said no he's our son., she said no he's MY son, he stopped being your son the day you left me!! To me that shows she's still clinging on to the past!! I have a really funny story to tell you all about her wedding day actually but will have to be later as naughty stepmum is actually still laid in bed and both children are asleep, we've normally been up ages by now and we only have 45 minutes until we need to leave for school argh!

Ooh, now I am looking forward to the story!!
That woman should be sectioned I am sure!! Xx

So, the lady that blow dried the cows hair on her weddin day is one of the army wives. She did my friends hair the other day and they got on to the subject of her (my friend knew her (and hated her) from when her and Wayne were married!) .. Anyway, jade who was doing her hair said he would be doing her hair again as she was weird!! Apparently as she was doing it, her flowers arrived. She promptly burst into tears saying they weren't right and they weren't as nice as the flowers at her first wedding!! With that, she promptly got out her wedding album from her wedding to Wayne and started showing her all the photos!! On her wedding day to someone else! All whilst crying.. Hmm a bit strange if you ask me! Not to mention the fact that she got married in the same church as she got married to Wayne in!! It's just all very weird!!!!

She is a very wierd woman Louise I think your right about her still clinging onto the past.

OMG - that really is freaky. She seriously needs to move on, I've never known anyone to cling onto the past as much as she has...... Weird!

Well we've accepted the offer on our house even though they didn't raise the value. But at least we've now secured our new house...... Just don't feel excited by it now :shrug:

Louise she sounds like she needs locking up!!!!!! Very stalker ish!!!

Jelly good news about the house, shame they didn't up the offer on yours but hey you gotta new house to look forward to!!!!

Yay jelly, it probably feels a bit like a come down as its been a long time coming but yay for new house!! I can't wait for your housewarming party!!!

Big lOve to ym and pippa I can't beleive how much they have been through !

Jelly you can look forward to the new house now x

Louise poor old crazy ex that is seriously loopy !

So this is my first bump picture at 19+1 weeks...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMAG0245.jpg

And this is 19 weeks with Harry...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3953.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79