September Stars

Great bump Fishy. I think you have a girly bump this time.

I have to agree, your bump is lovely but you're carrying so differently I'm convinced it's a girl!!

Great Bump Fishy, I agree it looks completely different from Harry.

Wow Louise Happy V Day can't believe how quickly that has gone already!

I was working till 3.30 this morning and feel shattered I'm off to bed:)

Lovely bump fishy, looks pink, I think! Xx

Louise, OMG freaky woman, needs help!
Happy v day x x

Wish u had time for here but it's manic as usual, Rosie climbing my legs, and stacks if stuff yo do fir going away at end of week, hope the weather is nice in Cornwall next week! Will ne different without the older boys who are staying behind, hous sitting, chicken sitting or working!

Got to go, being nagged every which way and this phone drives me nuts!

Back soon, will make effort on holiday return to keep up better xx

Wishing poorly babies better, house moves and changes to ho smoothly, pregnancies to go easy on mummies, and of course all the best to Pippa, wishing her a fast recovery

Hugs all xxxx

Louise - She clearly still loves wayne! She's mental though who does that on their wedding day?? lol
Happy V day!

Jelly - Yay at least now you'll have a lovely new house even if you did have to go lower than you wanted on yours.

Fishy - Lovely bump!

I'm not sure if any of you will remember but around christmas time i posted here telling you all about baby ethan who sadly died on december 22nd after being left with a babysitter. Well it turns out he died due to 4 separate head injuries.
I can't remember if i mentioned it but it turns out 'the babysitter' who was also the mothers boyfriend is someone i know. I went to school with him and he used to go out with my best friend.
Anyway the trial started last monday so i was keeping up to date via Karly (the mother) and the local newspaper online. Apparently whilst babysitting he was sending sexual texts to a male 'friend' and Ethan was annoying him. He then put him to bed and a while later ethan started crying so he went up to check on him and he thought he had a nightmare so he hugged him until he went back to sleep then put him back in his cot. 30 minutes later he went to check on him again and he was struggling to breathe and was all floppy so he text karly saying 'ring me asap' karly rang back straight away and told him to call an ambulance. She also rang an ambulance whilst on her way home. when she got there the boyfriend was saying that he should've checked on him more and that everyone would blame him etc.
Evidence shows he had 4 blows to the head.
He pleaded not guilty to manslaughter and murder.
The trial finished today he was found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to 8 years. He will only have to serve half and then with the time he has already spent on remand will be taken off so he will only have to serve 3 n a half years. Needless to say Karly is devastated.
Just thought i would update for the people interested.
Not really sure how i feel about it to be honest when i knew him he was so nice a bit of an idiot but he was a teenage lad lol. But then that was about 9 years ago. No amount of time would be long enough in Karlys eyes anyway bless her. She's coped so well.

Boony yes I remember you telling us about your poor friend so thank you for the update. I am heartbroken for her I really am. I can't imagine being in her position. 3 years?! For taking away an innocent life so brutally?! I am in tears right now. The poor boy.

Can I make her a pendant or something? Even if she doesn't have a print I could turn a scribble in to a piece or even just his name (or any image she wants really)? I feel so helpless and would like to at least show her my support. x

Oh Boony, I've been following her story too, I knew the trial was on but I didn't know the verdict.. How his poor mother must be feeling.. Fancy a verdict of manslaughter? I can't quite believe it, 3 1/2 years.. That poor baby wouldn't even be in school yet by the time he gets out of prison!! I'm heartbroken for her x

Ann thats such a lovely thought. She's not actually MY friend she's more a friend of a friend. Her page on Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/groups/307200342636758/ or she is on my friends list Karly Ethan Hopson. I'm sure she would love something done. I'm not sure if she has his prints but i'm sure she could find something to use thats special to her.

The verdict has only just been released within the last few hours. I can't imagine what she is going through.

Awful news Boony, cant believe he will only serve 3 1/2years cant imagine how the Mum must be feeling.

she's not really said much just put up the sentence and sad it was pathetic but she's not said anything else. She's only 23 as well poor girl.

My heart goes out to her and her family, cant imagine what she must be going through.

She's going to do a petition, she knows it won't help ethan now but hopefully it will help get tougher sentences in future :) she is so strong!

Wow I've missed tons (late nights baking :()

Louise oh my goodness your poor poor friend :cry:
Your DH ex is a nutter complete nutter :shock:

Fishy gorgeous bump!!!!! Also you are properly adorable :hugs: so nice of you to do that.

Jelly so glad you're finally there with the house :flower:

Be on later :)

Louise, happy v day xxx

Fishy,lovely bump xxx

Jelly, you must be pooped xx

BTP, have a fab holiday xxx

Boony, that's so so awful, words fail me. What's wrong with the justice system in this country?? Cant imagine how your friend feels, poor girl xxxx

AFM! We got our date to move, 14th August!!! Not too long but I just want to be gone from here!!!!!
It's sooo muggy!!!!!

Ooooh yes gorgeous bumpy :cloud9: love it!!

Louise happy V day :wohoo:

Boony that's SO awful that poor girl :cry:

Becs eeeee that's not too long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79