September Stars

Boony I just cannot imagine how that poor woman is feeling ! I hope prison is tough !

Fishy lovely bump for a lOvely lady ,x

Becs and jelly yay for moving good luck with it all , wish it was nearer to here so I could meet the little stars though :)

Btp have a good mini break x

any news of ym?

Louise happy v day x

Emzy teeny fb Laura , how are the smalls doing ? X

I have been such an ogre today ! The girls are so testing the boundaries at the moment and i have to admit today I struggled , when out and not in the buggy we run in different directions and I have to chase the one in most danger , they copy each others bad behaviour abd love each other one minute and fight the next ! Dh and I were just talking about strategies to make things calmer and less manic at home !
Sorry just needed to share :)

I feel I have the exact opposite problem that emzy had.. People's comments that might be meant in a harmless enough way but which are quite hurtful at times about bump size.. Maybe it's hormones I don't know, im the first to joke about my lack of bump but people do need to remember that I'm still pregnant. Just as pregnant as anyone else at 24 weeks, the baby is the same size, and I have the same aches and pains despite lack of bump! Especially with this horrible SPD. I know it's not you ladies but I needed to get it off my chest! The constant 'are you sure there's a baby in there' and 'it's just wind' and 'my belly is bigger than yours' are getting annoying! Today I posted a photo and not one person commented in any way saying it was a nice bump! Anyway sorry for selfish rant!!

Genies, I admire you! Lilia is so headstrong, I can't imagine having two to look after especially in one of their 'trying' moods!! I don't have anything to suggest I'm afraid.. I hope they stop tag teaming you soon!

Louise I think you've got a gorgeous bump, how does yours now compare to Lillia at 24wks? xx

For anyone wanting to sign, this is Karlys petition to get tougher sentences for manslaughter.
https://www.change.org/en-GB/petiti...s-for-this-crime-high-enough-to-serve-justice

Louise I commented on your photo earlier, I think you look fantastic and I really liked the top you had on in the pic too! You carry a bump really well, looks lovely and neat. Not like my huge one with Evie! I think people always have something to say about a bump and it's not on. I thought some of the comments on your photo were horrible! Grrr people need to remember that you are a person!!

Boony that's awful :( How could anyone harm a baby. How old was the baby?

Thanks to everyone for the comments about Holly's behaviour, sorry I've not had a chance to get on properly until now. I took BTPs advice and started using the naughty step for the violence and it's working. Now the threat of the naughty step is enough to stop her hitting/kicking. BTP what do you do if it happens when out of the house? For example, we went to the park and she was as good as gold until I came to put her in the pushchair to go home when she freaked out and lashed out at me and started hitting me and pulling my hair. If that had been at home then I'd have used the naughty step, but what do you do when out of the house?

Genies I dont know how you cope with 2 tantruming toddlers. A colicy newborn and a tantruming toddler is hard enough, but Holly is by far the hardest and couldn't imagine two of them!!

Better go, Evie's just waking up for a feed now xx

Oh and just quickly, did anyone see in the news about the explosion in the house in oldham? A little boy died and he was the same age as Holly I think. His Mum went outside to hang out the laundry and left the little boy watching cartoons in the living room, then the house next door blew up and took their house with it. The little boy died but the Mum survived as she was outside. Can you imagine how she feels?? Oh my god it doesn't bare thinking about :(

Emzy - he was 6 months old when he died, his birthday was last sunday.
Naughty step outside if its a quiet area like a park with lots of space i would just pick a spot on the grass and make her sit there. In like a shopping centre where its more difficult i would make her stand somewhere and not move until you are ready.
I had to do it with tyler in the street the other day, he was tantruming and i was trying to walk with the pushchair tyler on a wriststrap not being co-operative and Jayden walking the other side and it was raining. So i stopped moved to one side and stood there in the rain until he stopped. When he stopped we carried on and he walked home nicely. It will get easier.

Thank you boony. It's certainly a challenge to get holly to stay in one place!!

Louise I saw those comments last night and wondered how you were taking them. People can be very insensitive with talking about bumps. It's still your body they're commenting on. I'm sure you know they were trying to give you a back handed compliment but I would still have been upset.

Yes Emzy I saw the news story last night when I arrived at my inlaws. I was still feeling upset about Boonys friend that I nearly burst out crying infront of them. So sad. X

Thanks for the bump comments. We'll hopefully find out if it's a girl on Monday xx

Louise, I would have killed for a bump like yours. I think it's fab. You look so slim too, again I am jealous! Xx
Fishy, I think girl... You must be so excited about Monday. I love baby scans. Xx

My children let me sleep in until nearly 10 this morning. A much needed sleep! Elsie did a 6hr run then a 3hr which was fab!! X

I absolutely love baby scans. Would you like a girl Fishy or are you not fussed at all? Xx
My SIL is pregnant and showed her scan pic to me the other day. I was so excited and glad I had just had Elsie or I would have been broody!! Xx

I agree I loved having scans, made it all more real. Good luck Fishy !

Well JJs wheezing and high temp has got better so hopefully hell be 100%. Back to normal again tomorrow. Don't think the hot weather helped.

Oh Fishy you doing anything nice for your birthday next week? I'm thinking of going out Saturday with dh just the two of us might do a trip to the zoo too.

Oooooh F&C luv I cannot wait to see if you're having a girl too :)

Teeny good sleeping :thumbup:

Ooooh is it everyone's birthdays :)

Thanks ladies! I'd love a girl if I'm honest. I'm sure I'll be happy either way but I'm worried about being disappointed if it's another boy.

Jelly, I don't have any plans at the moment. I'm not sure if dh has anything in mind. Your bday is next Saturday isn't it? Love the zoo idea! X

X

Good Luck Fishy, keep us posted. Are you taking Harry to the scan too? Im really excited to find out ! Im sure Dh will have something planned, he usually sets a good example for our men to follow ;-)

I always love the idea that my DH will do something like leave me a card hidden for my birthday :haha: but no.

Think it was the 2nd year we were dating he'd ordered gifts that hadn't arrived on time do instead of buying supermarket flowers or just a card he decided nothing - absolutely nothing. I was so upset and mad at him, he's never forgotten or been disorganised with my birthday since. Actually because of him my friend came to work with flowers for me and ended up meeting her future husband who answered the door to her. We got mentioned in their best man speech - nice to know dh is reminded of his mistake 9 years on and not by me :rofl:

Right peeps still haven't got our wedding album it's been 10 months since I gave him the approved proofs (3 yrs this September we got married) - waited 10 months for him to send the initial proof of the album , I then took a year to approve (JJ was born so little free time), then 10 months waiting for the album - do you think I have a case for the small claims court as he was paid for everything in 2009. I sent an email chasing stating I'm concerned that I would have thought he'd of heard back from his supplier by now etc - it's really frustrating

Jelly that is totally wrong ! Surely he should have done it by now ? Sounds like a claim to me ! Look forward to gearing what dh has planned ! Great story about your friends :)

:lol: well i want to see what my DH does :rofl: he's away and my birthday is on Monday ;) not planning anything just going to be on my own anyway so it seems stupid to even think about it :shrug: I would love it if he sent me some flowers...l but I SO can't see it!!

Jelly that's so bad!! You need to email and ask what he's playing at!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->