September Stars

Blob forgot your birthday is the same week - hope he does remember to do something special xx

Fishy - I was scared of the same thing when i went for my 20 week scan with Tyler but i needn't have worried i was a bit gutted that i hadn't got what i wanted but i soon came round to the idea and i knew he wasn't going to be my last. I love him just the same as the others and he's so cheeky.
I probably would've been more gutted if Alyssa was a boy coz she was definitely my last. But everything happens for a reason and whether its a boy or girl you'll still come out of your scan with a massive grin on your face.
Cant wait to find out what your having though :)

My husband wouldn't dare forget my birthday. He's still reminded now of what a crappy job he did with the proposal (it was a text message btw!) never mind adding forgetting my birthday to the list lol

Hope your both get lovely surprises on your birthdays :)

Thanks Boony. This one is our last which is why I'm probably so worried.

Well my dh has today asked what I'd like to do for my bday so I'd better get my thinking cap on!

Blob I hope your dh surprises you. On a completely separate note are your cakes only available for local collection? X

More car woes!! Some stupid woman pulled across me at the roundabout and I hit her. :-( my car is broken at the front. We are all fine but i am so pissed off! Perhaps I wasn't meant to drive. X

I hope you have a little girl Fishy, but as Boony says you'll love them either way. I was a little disappointed when I had my gender scan for Riley and he was my second boy, but with Elsie I didn't mind either way but she was a very welcome surprise girly! Xx

I would love Blobs cakes. Xx
FB, how is Rosie settling in? Xx

Teeny - glad you are all ok, is your car repairable? Have you found out what your library bill is yet? Can't believe they are holding back your certificate !

Blob - I hope you do post your cakes, they are lush. Been baking myself today coconut and cherry cupcakes, JJ is loving them.

I have made (last night) linoncello cupcakes - is it wrong tabs is going 'mmmm tastes like lemonade' while eating one heehe. Chocolate Oreo cake and raspberry and lemon cake :) yummy. I LOVE cocount jelly.

Well see you can deliver but it's quite expensive, you can send it special delivery so you have the least chance of it getting thrown about? But it's obviously costly. You can send cupcakes with special boxes but I've never tried.... Should test it out with you all ;)

Omg teeny!! :hugs:

I really wanted girls both times and I'm so so happy I got them, I'm kind of embarrassed to say I was that keen to have girls, but it's all I've ever known. Next time I don't want to find out (I only did with Rosalie but didn't tell anyone heehee). Since it would be my last baby I really just want to see what happens :) im more for a girl but more because I have everything everything pink!!!!! We have dolls coming out of our ears :rofl:

Oh Teeny you've had no luck with cars :(

Thanks ladies. I'm sure I'll be happy either way but a girl would be nice :)

Blob... You're welcome to try it out on me?! X

Blob - you should definitely try it out on us and test different boxes / costs etc we could then send pictures of the finished cakes when they arrive.

I've had to give away 2/3 of the cakes to neighbours otherwise I would of eaten the lot! Dh hates coconut..... Weirdo I don't understand how.

Blob there is a woman here that sends cupcakes through the post and she doesn't charge much so it can't be that costly for her. Might be worth looking in to?

Blob happy to be part of a trial post of cakes ;)

Teeny you poor thing ! Flippin cars !

When I found out it was non identical twins of course I started to want one of each I was worried I'd be dissapointed if it wasn't but all along I'd had a strong feeling it was girls , I was happy and wouldn't change a thing now !

Just quickly from me for now, just got back from Wayne's sisters wedding in exmouth, shattered now and ache all over but got unpacking and washing to do, including alex's school uniform because I'm not as organised as I should be!! Lilia was a 'wower' girl, she was fantastic all weekend, after only 1 hour nap during the day she spent the entire evening on the dance floor dancing with everyone including her dolly, until I put her in the pushchair at 11pm(!!!!!!!) and she went to sleep with minutes..not one grumpy moment at all, was so pleased with her! She walked down the aisle slowly and with her flower basket held out in front of her, she had me and Wayne in floods of tears! But then instead of coming and sitting with me she went and sat on the radiator behind the registrar.. Then took the pens off the table where they sign the register then took the balloons!! It was rather amusing... I got her sat on my lap and she proceeded to say ( loudly) 'nanny!' 'grandad!' and then she shouted the brides name.. I nearly wet myself, she's called Carley but Lilia calls her 'carkey!' everyone had a giggle at that!

There are photos of her on Facebook :)

Fishy what time is your scan?? I can't wait to find out your flavour!!!

Bless her! What a good girl! I have seen the photos and she looks so cute!

The scan isn't until 3pm so it will be a while before I'm able to update. I'm so excited! x

Don't forget us in your excitement! I'm still thinking a pink 'Alice' bump for you!

Louise the pictures are so cute she is such a beautiful girl ! You must have been so proud !

Good luck fishy I think pink too ! X

Went for a walk with the girls today to some ponds oh how I love our rucksack reigns :)

Sounds like a great wedding Louise, she looked super cute bless her.

Fishy - Good luck tomorrow, cant wait to hear how it goes !

GG - Have to agree I would be lost without JJ's reigns.

Had to put a stair gate outside his bedroom door this afternoon as he has successfully learnt how to open and pull down the cot bars Im worried hes going to climb out and hurt himself. Thing is really dont want to have to move him into a bed before we move as hopefully we could be in the new house within 8 weeks etc. He's been very hard work today.

Yesterday he came up in a massive rash where his tshirt was out into our washing and used the arial febreeze smelly stuff he was scratching and he was covered all over his chest in small red pimples, ive been putting his eczema cream and sudocream on thick hopefully it will settle soon. He still doesnt seem himself but I cant quite pinpoint what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->