September Stars

Gooooo baby fishy 2!!

Jelly I had the flu jab when I was pregnant with Evie, no effects for me x

Oh no poor chance :(

Jelly I'm in the same boat I had a sore throat it was sore down to where a mans adams apple is? It was so painful, I couldn't swallow or eat without it feeling like I was swallowing glass. Robins angry at me because I wouldn't go to the doctors :lol: it went away after about 6 days and I got 1 day feeling better and now I have another but it's now high up and only on the right FFS. Very unamused I don't think I've ever felt anything like this before :(

Bring it on ;)

Forgot to say, I had both jabs. No side effects just sore arms x

Fingers crossed baby fishy #2 makes his grand entrance tomorrow or even today

I ****** think ****** we may have finally cracked it !!! Olivia has slept through the night 3 nights in a row !!!!! Not only that but Noah has too :o) am so chuffed. She's also been dry during the day all week (well one accident but when I was out and oh was in charge) my baby girl is growing up. X

Now baby fish tomorrow is supposed to be your day - if tomorrow passes though I'm going to say Wednesday and 8lbs 6ozs. Come on baby boy we want you to join the gang !!! X

Ahhh that's great news Laura - now catch up on 3 years of disrupted sleep!

Anything happening fishy ?

Had the in laws round today whilst I've pretty much stayed in bed. Throat is still not any better. Weighed myself today and I've lost 5lbs since getting my BFP which is just through eating more healthily (think some is related to my throat too). With JJ I gained most my weight in the second part of the pregnancy however that was also when dh and I used to eat out 3 times a week which we can't do this time.

Nope, nothing happening here. Been for a walk this afternoon and been doing lots of bouncing but now I just feel stiff!

Jelly, glad you've got some help whilst you recover.

Laura that's great! What a relief it must be x

I wish I could say the same Laura. My 2 are being such little horrors with their sleeping. I am absolutely sure they are trying to give me a nervous breakdown! :-( x
But great news on Olivia and Noah... Any tips? Xx

I was so excited when I saw you had posted Fishy, sadly he has decided that perhaps today is not the day. Xx Hope you are okay.

Jelly, I hope you get better real soon. Xx

Yay great news Laura. I have gt Rosie back to sleeping 8:30 till 7 am it's great but Ollie isn't into potty training at all :haha:
Hope things kick off soon fishy

Fishy- hoping today is the day x

Teeny- sorry to hear chance is on crutches ..x

Laura- yay to sleeping through, I can only pray Paige will ever sleep through, I had a few nights in a row where she did but she is back to waking up in the night again... Once my sickness has gone I'm going to try taking the sides off her cotbed see if that makes a different or ill just be adding another problem in the mix ...!! X

I got my hopes up this morning when I was woken up with BHs but they soon disappeared as did my hope. I'm struggling today though. My hips are killing me and he feels like he will fall out any minute.

Hope he falls out soon ;) ha ha aw lovely going overdue is a constant depressed feeling, waking up and wanting to just go back to bed.

Yep that's exactly how I feel. I just want to hibernate until I go in to labour.. and then maybe a little bit longer. My days suddenly feel very long.

Today my left hip has been unbearable to the point where I'm struggling to walk when I've been sitting for a bit. I totally have the utmost respect for you Louise!!

How are you feeling now Ann. I remember with Chance I gave up hope of him ever coming out and it felt like an eternity. Sending you labour dust and lots of love. Xx

Happy baby day Ann, I have a feeling today is the day for you! Monday's child is fair of face!!

Physio today. Please fix me, I'm back to the same amount of pain as when I was pregnant now and it's just not funny anymore!!

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling a bit low now and could still have 5 more days of this. My hip keeps seizing up if I've been sitting down and I literally can't put any weight on it without being in a lot of pain so like I said on FB Louise you have my full sympathy! FX the physio helps sort it for you.

I've given up with all the tricks to get him out. I have a sweep booked in for this afternoon and I hope she gives me good news, although Louise I will keep in mind what happened to you :hugs:

Dh and I are now in separate rooms so that we can both sleep. I'm snoring like a moose and was waking him up whenever I had to try and turn over. He kept waking me to stop me snoring so neither of us were coming off very well!

Anyway, at least Harry is much better now so it's probably a massive Godsend that T is late but he can come now, I really don't mind ;)

Off to work on some jewellery at my sister's house today as she is so swamped bless her.

Will keep you all posted if anything happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"