September Stars

Oh fishy :hugs: really hope the sweep works for you. Glad to hear Harry is back on the mend :)

Louise - really hope the Physio can do something for you never realised SPD could continue after pregnancy :hugs:

I'm at home today with my bad throat but got a nights rest last night and haven't needed paracetamol this morning yet so that's good news !

Hope the sweep does something for you Fishy. I have my fingers crossed for you.

The sweep went well. The mw said I'm now 2cms and nice and soft. She said it's looking promising although doesn't necessarily mean it's imminent. It's good to know all these false starts have been doing something! I feel much happier you'll be pleased to hear ;)

Oh and the hip pain is probably sciatica.

Great news fishy, my sweep with JJ I was 2cm and thick...... 5 hours later waters went and contractions started straight away......got a good feeling for you fishy

Told you today was a good day! You'll either start contractions/waters will go at 6.40pm!!! I'm having a good guessy day!

Not long to go then Louise! ;) I've been getting regular BH since the sweep but I've had soooooo may of these episodes that I'm really not expecting them to turn in to anything. I'm just glad that things are happening, even if it is slowly. x

That's exactly how I was after my sweep, Im with Louise on this think today's the day for you :)

Louise how was Physio , we're they able to help any?

I was 2cms and soft. A few hrs later contractions started and she was here in a flash! We all have very similar stories Fishy, so I am guessing today will be his birthday!! ;-) xx

How exciting! She also said she could feel his head - not sure if that's normal or not.

Louise.. how did the physio go? x

Sounds promising Ann - fingers crossed that tonight is your night !!! Xx

Owwwwwww on the pain front Louise - hope physio has helped. Xx

Has anyone had the depo injection ? X

Get walking up and down the stairs fishy ! Sending massive labour dust your way xx

Eeeeeeeeeeek in going to be checking in here all night now !!! Fingers crossed xx

Yay fishy get bouncing on the ball. So exciting for you.

I'm having to breath through some of them now!! They are pretty frequent but aren't lasting very long each time and I'm pretty sure my MW said they are only doing something if they last about 45 secs to a minute.

They are like gas pains with a bit of back ache thrown in.

Oh Ann is it time ? ....

For ages I've asked the girls after bath if they want to sit on the potty they occasionally sat and did nothing but usually said no last night Layla did a wee this morning on the loo and then this evening has done several and a poo ! This has kind of crept up on me but I guess it's time ! Amelia is hating the extra attention for Layla she hides the potty and keeps moving the seat I'm not sure what to do with her whilst this goes on we only have an upstairs loo !

What did you hate about it Teeny ? I had it today and now have a very sore bum. I kind of felt pushed into having it by my family and oh as they would all go mental if I were to he pregnant but I don't want it to mess up my future chances either. I really should of done some research first :o/

Ooooo that's progress then Ann. Look forward to checking in again when Noah wakes for a feed ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->