September Stars

Ooh hello stalker! which one is it? we have a couple I think! They aren't there now!

Lousie glad it went well, talking definitely helps xx

I don't think we will have any more babies... but I'm not going to say never as I know we may well change our minds once the girls are older! As it stands, we are happy with our two girls and aren't planning any more.

Oh and I don't know if I told you all about Evie being diagnosed with a cows milk protein allergy? She has had colic symptoms plus diarrhoea since she was about 4 weeks old. She went onto colief and improved but gradually got worse again. The doctor suspected lactose intolerance so tried her on soya formula but she got blood in her poo, so he referred her to the paediatrician. It took 8 weeks to get her appointment and she was finally seen last week and diagnosed and we are currently in the process of trying different milks to suit her. She has tried once but had green mucosy diarrhoea on that, so is trying another now. Fingers crossed we get it sorted soon! Weaning is a bit of a minefield though :/

Emzy- sorry to hear about the milk allergy.. But at least they know what's causing the problem, hope you find a alternative x

We won't be having anymore, for two reasons, I can not go through the stress worry and the MS again, and the small problem of no room to fit another cot or bed.

I had a scan today and all went well, no partial moles and baby moving around, they dated me 5 days ahead so now I'm due in June, 10w 5d x

Kara great news :). Hope booking in appointment goes well tomorrow

Even if its confirmed I'm the 30th of June I'm sticking in my July group, I'm not going to be the last to give again !!!! God dam it ! I will be the first this time !!!! Lol x

That's why I'm relieved that know I won't go 16 days overdue so won't be one of the last like last time ...,.. That was tough at the end !

Yay Kara! You can be an imposter like me both times! So glad it went well x

Kara that's fantastic news!

Emzy, sorry to hear about Evie's allergy. Fx an alternative is found soon.

I have our 5 day check up tomorrow. I'm so itchy down there and it's seeping a little.. Is that normal or do you think it could be infected?

Only 3 more of the horribly painful injections to take.. Nearly there!

What's the injections for fishy?

Itchy could just be the body healing maybe

Fishy just read your birth story, wow you had a dream labour.. Did you tear or even get a scratch down there ? That would cause the itching, maybe thrush ? Your labour story has given me hope that the pain may not be as bad for me next time round, your labour sounded like mine with jake, the pain was worse with Paige I'm hoping this one will fall out with a sneeze x

Fishy did you tear? If so, the itching could be healing. Mine itched like hell this time. Get them checked if you're not sure though.

My labour with Evie was way more painful than with Holly BUT so much more manageable as it was so short! I'd take that again any day!

Yes I had a 3rd degree tear. The labour was amazing - so much easier than last time when I needed an epidural. I just had lots of problems afterwards with the placenta. The

I was August and stuck in September and still didn't go first :rofl: really please for you, how are you feeling?

Healing is really itchy :hugs: no fun at all

Kara everyone seems to say no 3 is very fast? :lol:

I hope it's true about the 3rd one !!! I was 4cm dilated a week before my due date and the 16 days after.. So my cervix dilate quickly and I am lucky I only got a scratch with jake and nothing with Paige ( not sure that's something to be proud of though..lol) but the pain with Paige was awful... The pain just wouldn't end !!! I have been suffering with feeling sick for weeks now, all day every day. I normally put a stone on in the first tri but I haven't put on any weight, I even lost 8lb at one point. X

Urgh sickness is just hell, I suffer bad sickness but shit can you imagine having the HG thing :shock: I can't imagine it. General sickness is bad enough when you just want to hide/cry and feel like you can't do anything. :hugs:

:hi: I'm here blob

JJ is in our bed with a temp of 40 tonight been in pain with his ears today, just can't believe how much sickness we have had in the house these past 5 weeks it's just been constant.

Yay to Maloney baloney getting voted off XFactor tonight too :happydance:

I'm here !! I got my secret Santa present today, and if anyone has read the secret Santa that on FB you will understand why I was in fit of laughter when it arrived ..

Did anyone get the screening tests when they were pregnant ? We declined on both jake and Paige but have decided to get them done this time. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->