September Stars

Oh jelly I'm so sorry to hear he isn't well.. Poor baby .. Hope he gets well soon, and yes very happy with who's in the final too x

Kara I love the new picture glad all is going well x

Jelly hope jj is ok poor love , girls are ill temps colds coughs ect :(

Fishy how's baby T doing ?

Emzy poor Evie that must be tricky juggling dietary requirements !

No secret santas arrived yet here , we have sent our two off x

Yea he left the other day until who knows when, he was meant to be back the 27th but he's not booked on a flight and can't fly out the 28th because another crew is changing :dohh: should have more of a clue after the 15th but honestly I don't expect him back until after new year. It's a bit shit missing the run up, I don't mind the actual day just the fun bit watching the girls getting all exited.

Jelly :hugs: nothing worse than sickness in the house

I don't watch x-factor :blush:

Blob that must be so hard. I don't know how you do it.

Poor JJ :( I hope he's feeling better tomorrow.

All good here. Will catch up properly soon x

Lady K - I've had the test for both, the bloods tests the hcg and pappardelle levels and add to the accuracy of the screen test. However the screen test still holds most gravitas to your score. I was worried as being older this time your rate automatically gets higher risk but based on bloods and screen our results came out twice as low as JJ . Mw said don't have it done unless you are willing to have further tests but I think that's rubbish, I wanted test for peace of mind all was ok. As its invasive hadn't occurred to me not to have it.

Lady k - you didn't literally get a red herring in your secret Santa did you ? Please say!

We had the test with Harry (combined scan and bloods) but this time T wasn't lying in a good position so they couldn't get the measurement. They offered me a blood test instead but we were told it was only 70 to 75 % accuracy so we didn't bother.

It's normally fine fishy, I can't complain hes home for 2 weeks or so at a time so feels like a holiday :)

I don't know what tests I had done, I got the normal bloods one where they send you a letter with how likely you are etc? But I don't remember even getting a choice in it :wacko:

I had the scan and blood tests with all 3. Xx
Jelly, hope JJ gets better soon. Xx

Jelly- yeah poor Leanne couldn't believe I replied.. Lol x

We would go ahead with the secondary testing if they came back very high, but of course I'm hoping it won't come to that, I had a chromosome problem with the one I lost in jan so I'm a little worried...x

Steven has left me.... I don't think we can sort things this time. I can't post on fb as we haven't told all our family and friends yet. I feel like shit. 10 years and 2 kids and I don't think it will ever be fixed now : o(

Honestly GG I think we've just grown apart - we split just before Noah was born then got back together and when he was born and was so ill we just muddled on. I can't stop crying though know deep down I think it's the right thing for all of us. I feel so desperately sad.

Oh Laura I don't know what to say :hugs:, maybe things will seem different once you seperate for awhile and work things out?

Laura I'm so incredibly sorry. Words fail me.. I hope you've got someone to talk and confide with :hugs:

Laura honey, I'm so sorry, maybe this might be a chance to realise how much you do want and need each other...sending you massive hug xx

Laura im so sorry :hugs: that must be so so hard :( sending you loads of hugs and I hope you have very good friends and family around you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->