September Stars

So not only is Olly super cute he sleeps well too! Lucky you Asher. Elsie had a blocked tear duct until she was 1 and so always had a sticky eye. I think the natural remedies are better for little bubbas. I hope the tea does the trick. Xx

Wow, induction tomorrow Becs. I hope all goes very smoothly and you have a quick and easy labour honey. Xx

And a big huge happy birthday to Archie and JJ today. I hope they both have a super super day. Xx

Gosh sorry for being AWOL

SR - good luck so exciting to think Georgia will be here very soon!

Asher - I've been told breastmilk is good for gunky eye as Flo had similar when newbie

Louise - I agree working full time is tough but its given JJ so many activities that he wouldn't of got at home with me and he's got some lovely friends. Just means the time I do spend with him is more precious. Hope you find work soon.

I've had such a busy weekend flo was screaming and upset Friday night so managed to get to the restaurant at 9.45 nothing like being fashionably late! Not sure what was causing Flo to be upset she has got a cold but she gets so upset at times and we try everything walking putting down in Moses : activity mat walk cradle change nappy and feed burping - still nothing stops the heightened cries really hoping its just the cold she has which is upsetting her.

Yesterday I was dh servant cooked brekkie in bed, getting him takevoutcatvlunch, cups of tea.... He stayed in bed till 2 catching up on missed sleep and recovering from night before so I spent whole day with both kiddies and preparing the house for jjs party.

JJ had a great day he was so excited it was his birthday and loved his friends coming to play it was a complete madhouse the party continued for an additional hour and some parents bought there young babies with them too so had 8 kids and 3 newborn babies less than 3mths old . House is now an utter mess but left most for today. Awful afternoon with Flo screaming again from about 4 till 8.30 think with all the people and having a cold unsettled her again .,,,,,, do think if her crying continues I'm going to take her to the doctors as now full time on formula I know it's not hunger, but then speaking to another patent they say similar things about their new baby. I have taken her for a couple of cranial massage appointments the first she was so happy and settled but since her appointment Wednesday she's been the complete opposite . I just want her to be happy she changes so quickly from screaming to staring at you wide eyes and smiling

Off to the zoo tomorrow hopefully

Aw jelly, poor Flo. It's awful when you can't console them. Jack was a very unsettled baby, nothing really help. The osteopathy did once but then he just was his normal screamy self again. He's 6 now and not much has changed......

Poor Olly with his cold is making me sad. He's so snuffly. Going to change his very wet nappy and finish his feed, then attempt some more sleep. Xx

Sending love today SR. I hope your induction goes well. You finally get to meet baby girl. Xx

Good luck for today SR!! Probably too late to offer to update for you! Is someone else doing it?

Jelly, sounds like such a busy weekend! Relax this week now if you can! Poor flo, could it be colic? X

Asher I hope olly stops sniffling soon, it's horrible when they're like that x

Hey! and thanks. I'm getting a bit nervous now - not about the induction though, about them not fitting me in today for some reason :haha: I just want to get the ball rolling now. I have to ring in at 9am to see how busy they are, and what they say. I know it could be any time today and I've been told it'll be unlikely they say to go right away and that monday mornings are busy :( hoping I get to go in today though.

I was going to take phone and just update myself, but if Louise and Jelly wanted my number I can message it and try to update you all as much as possible that way? no idea how much i'll end up on my phone when it all starts happening though :haha:

Yes just messages you, I'm happy to update whenever Hun, I love doing it it's always so exciting! X

Good luck Hun !!! Hope it all goes well xx can't wait to hear she's here xx

SR Has had her waters broken after a pessary this morning and is on the an drip now hoping for a quick labour ! Been thinking of her all day whilst at the zoo

Her contractions have slowed so will be put on the drip soon, she's worried too that she's had few movements today but is on the monitor again soon...... I think she will progress quickly once on the drip

Fantastic weather today for a trip to the zoo JJ was much more interested this year. Absolutely shattered now bless him.

Glad you had a good zoo day Jelly!

Am up feeding, wondering how SR is getting on!! X

I'm sure you've all seen, but SR had baby Georgia at 1.41am weighing a diddy 5lb 5oz! Photo on Facebook x

I saw! She was a great weight for 2 1/2 weeks early. So cute! SR, most have had a quick labour eventually as the drip worked.
I always get broody as I read labour stories and see cute pictures!

Blob, you're next! Xx

Lovely news! Such a teeny little cutie too! Congrats to sr and all the family. Xx

Blob up next! :) x

Such lovely news to wake up to congrats SR xxxx

Blob it's strange how labour can make us all broody

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back