September Stars

Morning ladies.
Thankfully, Chance has settled into his new school well. I am loving the fact I now walk the school run which has been helped by this beautiful autumnal weather!
I start ADHD parenting classes on Thursday so hopefully I can then manage his symptoms better. The 2 little ones are going to the crèche... Lord help them when Elsie starts! Lol

Life has settled down a little but still struggling some days. However, life is looking brighter even on the bad days.

Jelly, how was Flo last night? Xx
Louise, how are you finding it with Wayne being away honey? Xx

Today mostly involves entertaining Elsie as both boys are at school all day so she relies on me solely. Ironing and whatever else I may manage.

Once again, a huge congratulations on the birth of baby Georgia SR. Xx

Teeny Flo was fairly good last night and didn't have a screaming episode so am thinking maybe it was the cold that upset her she's still ill but more used to it?

That's great news about chance settling in hope the class is good too. What a relief to finally be getting help

I'm supposed to be tidying the house after the weekend and party ........ And I just can't be bothered just had a nap on the sofa while Flo is asleep upstairs in her crib (naughty mummy). Don't think dh will be happy coming home and finding everything still in a mess :-0

Teeny, I'm really glad chance is settling in well, it's water off a ducks back at that age isn't it! Glad you're getting help with dealing with the ADHD too and that you're feeling more positive! We are doing ok with Wayne away at the moment, he was back at the weekend and will be at weekends until the 26th when he flies, then it's just us!

Jelly don't be daft, you're probably shattered dealing with a birthday toddler and newborn and D's birthday celebrations as well as making the cake etc, you're entitled to a nap!!

Argh I have a job interview next Wednesday for that job I told you about, already feel sick with nerves, got to teach an hours lesson but don't now what age group yet so difficult to plan! I don't think I even remember how to teach!

Oh Louise that's great news - hope they give you some more info - is it normal to have to teach an hours lesson for an interview?

Well I've cleared up most things I'm just lost as to what to do with all of jjs toys he seems to have so many things that I'm now wondering should I put some in his bedroom or just pack up old things into the loft for Flo later on..... I'm dreading having two lots of toys around..... What have you guys done?

Well ordered myself some meal replacement shakes as I did this diet just before my BFP so hoping for a nice loss at the beginning hoping I get on with it but as flonis sleeping through the night I think it should be feasible.

Flo has been all chilled out today feed at 7 then back to sleep till 11 gave her a lovely relaxing bath that she enjoyed gave bottle at 12 then back to sleep. Hoping for a good day with her today.

Yes jelly it's normal, I just hope it's year 7 or 8 and not older ones, feel a bit too out of touch for grumpy teenagers!

We have a mixture of their toys in her although I'm going to out Heidi's soft toys upstairs somewhere before her birthday as she will obviously have new things to fit in and she rarely plays with her soft toys now x

Ooh Louise that's fab!!!!! :thumbup: scary when you haven't been teaching for so long....but a doddle compared to managing dinner and keeping toddlers occupied :lol:

SR she is gorgeous :cloud9:

Yep but I have at least 50 days to wait :rofl: bloody ages!!

Those 50 days will fly by - cant wait for him/her to arrive!

We need a new BFP from someone !!

We do need another bfp!!! I fully intend to try for 4 soon after ths one :rofl: I'm sure I'm wearing robin down.

It will fly by, we are only just starting to decorate the room, not got a cot or mattress or pool or even nappies so I need my 50 days hahaha

Yes that's a point, when you have baby blob are there no more pregnant ladies?! Did we ever find out if emz was pregnant? She came in one day then disappeared again?

Is she not trying? So fx she will have one soon?

Is everyone Christmas shopping now? I think I know everything Im getting all 3 of mine and family but not bought it all. I need to get myself organised I want to have everything bought and finished before this baby arrives. I just want to do the wrapping and things after baby is here...
Kind of sucks is the 3rd yr running of robin being away for Christmas, I really do look forward to a year we can do one together. The girls don't even remember a Christmas with him and its just not the same waiting or trying to do 2 Christmases. They still have a great time don't get me wrong I invite loads of family over so we have a full house. I just get sad that he misses seeing thier faces and all the magic of Christmas?

I hadn't realised he had been away for 3 Hun I thought it was just last year, that really sucks :( Wayne was away as you know lilias first Christmas but will be here for this one and was here for the last one, I know I'm lucky! But at the same time although he's missing their faces, when they are like 7, 5 and 2 it will be even more magical because there will be 3 little girls excited and believing even more so tha they do now! And they are the Christmases the girls will remember x

Oh Blob, it must be hard without Robin at Christmas. I love the fact that you have a house filled with family though and it does sound lovely. There will be plenty of years, as Louise said that Robin will be with you and the girls. Xx

In just a week, I feel fitter! Walking both Chance and Riley to school is great. Last week I was quite out of breath walking up the hill to home. Today I walked fairly fast and felt fab! Perhaps if I start eating better I might actually be able to lose weight! Oh I do hope so.

SR, how is Georgia settling in honey? Xx

Just realised I said 3 little girls blob... I just see you with 3 girls! I can't wait to find out what you're having, I think you are just mean not telling us!

Tina that's good, a nice walk everyday is good for the soul too or so they say! That's one thing I dislike about this house, that there is no footpath so I can't walk down to the village with the pushchair x

Everything is going wrong! The usual stuff. Small trivial things. Burning dinner, melting the sieve to the cooker, Chance was sent home from school because he hurt his neck, he upset my Dad and so I had a bit of a row with Chance and Dad.
Elsie manage to trip and hurt her cheek which has left a lovely bruise and has poured a whole bottle of Chances fizzy on the carpet!
To top it off, Mark has just cut his lip on a bottle of beer.
I bought reduced ones from a split pack. Well, one of the pack must have smashed and there were tiny shards of glass on his bottle and glass went into his lip.

In a minute I am going to walk out that door and not look back! Lol x

Argh teeny I hate days like those, it's like everything that could possibly happen does! What a nightmare.. Just take deep breaths, it's nearly bedtime xx

That sounds like a crummy day teeny, chin up. Hugs. Xx.

My DH is after rumpy pumpy, he is driving me mad, keeps looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I am knackered and smell of baby sick. Is it bad that I think it might be easier to just give in and get on with it, then at least I can attempt to chill out before Olly wakes for next feed?? Argh. Bloody men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->