September Stars

Hey ladies, good to hear from you :D

Moonbeam - keep us posted on your numbers. A tad queasy sounds good ifykwnim!

Millybum - glad to hear you're feeling crap! lol I didn't get MS with my first pregnancy, but what I did get (around 8-10 weeks) was an aversion to some smells. I remember one day we had potota wedges in the oven and the smell made me heave. I also remember cooking meals made me gag! Normally it makes me hungry. I wonder if I'll get the same symptoms this time? Time will tell ;)

At the moment, my appetite is huge. As you say, even when I'm not hungry, you'd be surpirsed what I can wolf down! :sick:

Hi everyone!

I'm feeling terrible. Got a bad hormonal headache yesterday that normally I'd take some ibuprofen for and it would be gone in a jiffy but it's still going on and on. Paracetamol doesn't touch it.

Feeling really sick and I couldn't get to sleep last night to the extent that OH went to sleep in the spare bed. It's just as well I'm still on holiday or I would have probably passed out at work! Hope I feel a bit better by Monday!

Somehow I am also hungry all the time!

Hope everyone is doing OK today. xx

Oh tinytabby, sounds like we're the same.
I'm back to work on Monday too and not looking forward to it if I'm gonna feel like crap.

Thanks Poshie, for saying your glad I'm feeling sick! Lol.
What are you like! Fingers crossed its a good sign anyways. xx

Oh and my tender breasts seem to be coming back again. Pffft!

:D

I don't have sore breasts at all - only a little when I take my bra off before bed. Didn't get sore breasts til after I had my baby boy last time, so maybe the same this time? I am interested how this pg will compare to my last.

I have booked a doctor's appt for Monday 9th Jan at 5.00pm. This is the one where I tell him I'm preggers and please can I have an early scan...

In other news: haven't been for a no. 2 for 2 days (at least) and it's taking its toll! Particularly as I've been eating loads. Need to get my maternity exemption card so I can get some free Lactulose ;)

Oh tinytabby, sounds like we're the same.
I'm back to work on Monday too and not looking forward to it if I'm gonna feel like crap.

Thanks Poshie, for saying your glad I'm feeling sick! Lol.
What are you like! Fingers crossed its a good sign anyways. xx

Yes, I keep saying to myself, you feel so terrible because everything's going well! Ugh!

Hello everyone!!! I just turned 32 yrs old, stuck on 31 though LOL. I am expecting my 7th child. I have had 2 mc, one about 7 yrs ago and the last one in Oct/Nov. 2011. I am due Sep. 9, 2012. I don't normally post how many children I have as not too many people share my same views. I've had a person say to me in my last pregnancy that I must be crazy to have 6 kids. Needless to say I had to set them straight. I don't take for granted the children that I have naturally been blessed with. So many couples try so hard to have children and it doesn't work out for them sometimes, so I consider us lucky. I consider us fortunate. Sorry about the ranting!! Anyway, happy and healthy 9 months to all of us!!

Can I join in here? I got my BFP on 12/29 and I'm due September 8th.

I have two sons who are 8 and nearly 11, and had one chemical pg in May 2010, so this is pregnancy #4 for me. I'm feeling pretty positive about this one. :thumbup: I've had nausea, sore bbs, and major fatigue already. I never got a BFP this early with any of my other pregnancies....it was a week after AF was late every time. This time it was a week before!

My pants already don't fit, and I'm only about 5 weeks along. :blush: Has anyone else experienced this? I don't have a "bump" yet, but don't want to get maternity clothes yet because I don't want to jinx anything, kwim?

Just thought I'd jump in over here too!

babydreams85, 26 yo. DH and I have been together 4.5 years, but have only been married for 6 months. I am due Sept 2nd, this is our first, and we are both SUPER excited!

Can I join in here? I got my BFP on 12/29 and I'm due September 8th.

I have two sons who are 8 and nearly 11, and had one chemical pg in May 2010, so this is pregnancy #4 for me. I'm feeling pretty positive about this one. :thumbup: I've had nausea, sore bbs, and major fatigue already. I never got a BFP this early with any of my other pregnancies....it was a week after AF was late every time. This time it was a week before!

My pants already don't fit, and I'm only about 5 weeks along. :blush: Has anyone else experienced this? I don't have a "bump" yet, but don't want to get maternity clothes yet because I don't want to jinx anything, kwim?

Mine fit but they are definitely tighter!! Confession here---I already have some maternity clothes...even though it may be awhile before I can wear them...:blush:

Welcome ladies and congrats on your :bfp: ! :D Everyone welcome here to share your experiences, first timers, second timers or maybe seventh timers in some cases! ;)

Shadowcat - I am super bloated and my trousers only just do up! In my case it's to do with consiptation too :(

my hcg levels are in the 1000's & with a range between 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml dr is happy that the number is right in line with my dates...going for follow up next week...xx

Hello ladies! Congratulations to all of you on your wonderful news!! I just got a bfp this morning on 2 hpts and at my beta blood test (this was my first medicated iui due to mfi).

I am so excited and no one but the dr. knows right now - I'm going crazy!! My husband is at work for another 2 hours and I want to wait and surprise him when he gets home. I just talked to my mom on the phone and it was killing me not to tell!

It took us 9 months to conceive and I am definitely very nervous but so excited. I'm 25 and this is our first baby. My due date is September 14th, 2012 :happydance:.

Congratulations again and happy and healthy 9 months to all!!!!

nicmar! we are due the same day! so exciting!! :) x x x

@ juicyjen - that is so exciting!! I am still in shock I can't believe it! I just told my hubby and he is thrilled...we are going to tell close family tonight (they knew I had a beta test today).

Are any of you feeling anything yet?

@ juicyjen - that is so exciting!! I am still in shock I can't believe it! I just told my hubby and he is thrilled...we are going to tell close family tonight (they knew I had a beta test today).

that is great! :thumbup: we havent told anybody yet, as had m/c in july so this time we are keeping schtum til 12 weeks!
have you got any symptoms yet? im thinking it might be a bit to early? :shrug:
but, i think my bbs are beginning hurt a bit, especially if i poke them (which ive been doing alot of, just to check!) and think ive been feeling a bit queasy throughout the day, but not not sure if its all in my mind!! :dohh:

that is great! :thumbup: we havent told anybody yet, as had m/c in july so this time we are keeping schtum til 12 weeks!
have you got any symptoms yet? im thinking it might be a bit to early? :shrug:
but, i think my bbs are beginning hurt a bit, especially if i poke them (which ive been doing alot of, just to check!) and think ive been feeling a bit queasy throughout the day, but not not sure if its all in my mind!! :dohh:

I am on endometrin (progesterone supplements) so I think that is partly why I am feeling symptoms already...definitely sore bbs, a little heartburn/indigestion, increased appetite and lots of burping (gross I know!!)...

It is all just so exciting though! I woke up at 4:30 am and haven't been able to get back to sleep lol!!

Hi Ladies!

Welcome to anyone joining in recent days and congratulations too!

I slept not bad last night, considering I was up 3 times to pee! Nightmare!

Not feeling too bad today, just a few minutes ago I thought I felt a little bit of queasy coming on.

I'm in Scotland and got my first midwife appt in a week.
Not sure what to expect, can anyone enlighten me?

I called my surgery to say it's my first pregnancy, not sure what to do, etc.
I was told just to see the midwife and they booked an appt. Concerned incase it's a 5 min "in-and-out" appt, and will have to go back again for a more lengthy appt.
DH is coming with me, and he's taking the afternoon off work.

Anyone shed any light??

Hope everyone is well today.

Milly xx :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4