September Stars

Poshie

Mummy to Boy & Girl
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thought I'd start a thread for ladies due September 2012. This is somewhere we can have a moan and groan and share in the ups and downs of pregnancy. Introduce yourself and settle in! :D

My name is Poshie and I am 35 years old. This is actually my 4th pregnancy, I had 2 mc 's before my son, so a nervous m2be. This will be our second child, who took us by surprise, as we weren't officially ttc. Pud is 5 weeks 2 days, due 4 September. I am married and have a gorgeous little boy of 17 months who keeps me very busy. Anxious about how I will cope with 2, especially as I work 4 days a week. I have booked a fetal viability scan for 28 Jan (8w4d).

So did anyone see One Born Every Minute? Brings it all back!

hiya...i dont dare watch it yet!!!

a bit about me..im 39(!!!) & currently 5w1d this is my 5th pregnancy i have 1DS (23) 1 DD (14) more about them in my journal
been with OH for about 7yrs.TTC 12mnths & after 2 losses last year im worried sick that we may not make it to september...
but for now im TRYING to keep positive....
BIG love :hugs: xx

Hiya, I'm Tinytabby, I'm 34 and this will be my first baby, all being well. I've been with my OH for 2 years but we're not married. I'm cautiously very excited and I've had to restrain myself from telling people.

I'm really glad I've found the forum, as I am pretty clueless.

I've never seen One Born Every Minute. It sounds potentially terrifying!!

Moonbeam, we are in a similar situation, so I really do empathise with you :hugs: I've had 2 mc's myself. (I've just updated my intro, as I should have put that in there). But like you, I am trying to be positive. DH is convinced everything will be fine with this one, as it was so hard first time around. I was third time lucky with my son, so there is hope x Have you asked for any early scan? I did with my 3rd pg (my son) and got it on the NHS. I will be asking again this time, but have booked a private one just in case they say no this time.

You have to watch OBEM :D People say the memory of childbirth disappears, well I disagree. I can honestly say I am not looking forward to the birth!

i do want to watch it i think until im past the 6week mark im just too scared!!! ha ha xx

Oh and another symptom I do actually have is my bowel slowing down already (gross I know). Suffered badly with it last time around and it seems to start very early with me. At the moment, I can still go but I expect this will change soon!

Can I join in?? :hugs:

I'm Milly (31) been with DH for 14 years, married 9 of them.
This is our first :baby:.
We are very excited, but trying to keep relaxed.

Telling family, which we are not planning to do until 12 week scan, will be a challenge. DH's parents are supportive (and sadly no longer with us), mine are "awkward". It's hard to explain, but I'm not looking forward to telling my parents.

I'm glad I have a very supportive DH who has been asking me every day since I look a test how I'm feeling, if I'm ok, etc.
He'll make a great daddy, and I just pray that after 2 years ttc that my pregnancy and our :baby: is healthy and happy!

Good luck to us all xxx :kiss:

Welcome millybum :D How are you feeling?

Feel free to post all your thoughts and feelings in here ladies and we can support each other through this amazing part of of our lives x

Here's to a happy and healthy 8 months for our September Stars !

after having a bit of a wobble yesterday i got a call from my dr's this afternoon to confirm my pregnancy & get my bloods done tomorrow FXD the levels are where they should be....
took another test today (lloyds pharmacy uk) just to check my lines are still ok (they were very faint at this stage both times when i had my previous losses) & i bought bloody blue dye tests aaargh!!!! never used them before but heard they are buugers for false results....anyway positive came up straight away & its a good colour so i will try & remain calm.......for now!!!! xx

Yay, nice one mb :happydance: I know it can be hard to be positive, but we can do this together!

Are you asking for an early scan?

I'm feeling not too bad.
Today for the first time the only thing I've noticed is if there's 2 hrs between eating I'm getting a rumble and a queasy feeling. I was quite queasy this morning and had to lie down.
Tender breasts have subsided as has any twinges in lower abdomen.
I'm hoping the little bean is just trying to grow and my body is having a wee rest. Lol.

Fingers crossed for us all xxx

You are very positive Poshie! I like it, hopefully your positivity will rub off on me and others! xx

yeah milly thats how ive been,boobs arnt half as sore as they were hence my wobble.....
ive asked dr for anything she can offer me early as she knows im stressing....
just gotta keep the faith & pray my little babybozzy is here for good xx

Fingers crossed for us both mb! :hugs:

My first appt with midwife is in 2 weeks, that's the first they could offer me.
Also think that they want to wait until I'm 8 weeks, just incase.

I know things can go wrong this early, so I'm trying not to stress.
Easier said than done.
DH come home tonight talking about us having to get a 2nd car, moving furniture , removing items from the house that we don't want broken, etc.

When he starts on, I wonder if I want the change that is yet to come!! :wacko::cry:

I try to let him have his rant, but in the end told him that right now this isn't the type of thing we need to be concerned about. That I need to try to remain calm and not stressed and get through the next 6+ weeks until scan.

I'm sure everything will be ok.
Well, I'm off just now. In the bathroom more today than I have been all week, so think that might also be a good sign. Sorry tmi really! :haha:

Milly xxx :kiss:

Hello everyone, hope you're well this evening. I think I've seen you all on other threads but just in case, I'm Fran, I'm 33, and this is my first baby. I'm really excited but like all of you, worried to get through the first few weeks. I have my booking in appointment on Tuesday, which I'm excited for even though everyone says it's boring AND I know they'll be taking blood (which I'm scared of, but it's worth it, right!!).

I started with morning sickness on Tuesday (not just because it was back to work, I'm sure! :haha:). Although I'm really happy to have it because it's a positive symptom, I am feeling quite pants...

Anyone else got it properly yet (and my goodness I am hoping I have it properly because if it gets worse...:growlmad:)

Morning Stars :D Nice to see more of us here to share the journey.

Fran - I don't have MS (yet) and I didn't with my first pregnancy. I'm really hoping I don't get it this time at all either ,at any point! My sister suffered all through both her pregnancies to the point where she actually lost weight.

Millybum - the idea of a new baby coming into your world is such a massive thing and can be s very daunting. Sounds like DH is thinking ahead and stressing out a bit as it dawns on him. You will both be fine though, you will find a way and it'll work out just fine.

I did another test this morning and got very strong lines immediately. Hopefully it's all going on okay down there. Need to ring the docs today to get an appt. Going to ask for an early scan, it's worth a shot. x

hi everyone!
my name is jen and i found out on monday that i am due 14th september! :happydance: soo excited but so scared and nervous! this is my 4th pregnancy, miscarried my 1st and 3rd and had my beautiful daughter with my 2nd. can totally sympathise with you ladies who have also had loses. so glad to have found this thread as you ladies all sound so lovely and would love to go through the next 8 months with you all.
heres to a h+h 8 months for us all. x x x x

Hello juicyjen and welcome :D Congrats on your :bfp: Same as me then, 4th pg, 1 child. Yes it is a scary and exciting time, so many different emotions to contend with eh. Do pop in with daily updates on symptoms, moans and groans, scans, appointments, in fact anything at all! x

hiya....just back from hospital..hope to have an idea what my blood numbers are later...i too took another test this morning..nice dark lines :)
feel a tad qeasy also. FXD babybozzy is here to stay....

hope everbody is doing ok...:hugs: xxx

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone is well today.

Last night I felt terrible. Just felt really queasy and hot. It passed after a short sleep.
Same thing happened this morning, queasy and hot. This time I didnt sleep and just rode it out.

Not sure if this is a beginning experience of morning sickness, mothers might be able to tell me.

Can't stop eating today. It's not that I'm even hungry, but I just can't stop eating.
Must tie my hands together and staple my mouth shut! Lol.

How is everyone else today? It's not all about me! Lol.

Milly xx :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->