September Stars

Welcome ladies :) there are quite a few of us now eh.

Having had no real symptoms, today has brought the queasy/off type feeling I remember from my pg with my son, so I'm taking it as a positive sign. Like you bessadoo, this hasnt made for a particularly exciting day :nope:

But, I have some good news.....at my appt with my doc, he offered me a dating scan without me even having to ask! So fx I'll get an appt for a couple of weeks time. :happydance: he took my blood pressure, weight, asked about my history and filled in the early scan paperwork there and then. I have my first mw appt booked for 31 jan and I'll be 9 weeks :)

pray for me ladies......
had a bleed last night(only when i wiped)....nothing since & nothin on the pad.
tested again this morning & test still dark,boobs still tender. but i fear the worst.....im off to the EPU so will know more later xxx

ladies, i think im going to be leaving. pink blood last night when wiping and mild cramps. got appointment at 10.15 but im not feeling very hopeful. good luck to you all on the rest of your pregnancies. x

Oh goodness :( Jen and MB, hope you come back with some good news very soon, thinking of you :hugs:

Dear mb, I'm so sorry you're going through this. My prayers are with you. I keep reading on forums that women can have some light bleeding during their first trimester. I hope it's just a one off like that.

I pray you come back with good news. Xxx

Morning all... Moonbeam & Jen, am keeping my fingers crossed for you both!

I just wanted to ask all the ladies who've been through it before - did you have to buy a bigger size bra? I'm struggling a little at the moment but they seem to change size pretty much every hour...

I have my booking in appointment in one hour and am pretty excited!!

Yes, waiting to hear from our friends mb and jen :hugs:

Hello fran :) Yes, I went from a 34D to a 38F during my first pregnancy! It was ridiculous. I'm now a 34F but am expecting to grow again later this pg.

Best of luck for your appt, let us know how it goes won't you x

Good luck ladies!

First appointment is scheduled for Feb 13th

Hi Everyone, I hope I can still join! I'm Chloe, 20 years old and newly pregnant with baby #1 :flower:

OH and I are over the moon, we caught the egg on our first month of TTC but were still pretty shocked as we'd just assumed it would take us a lot longer!

H&H 9 months to you all :) xx

Edit: Good luck to MB and Jen! I have everything crossed for you :dust:

thank you all....it means a lot...jen i will say a prayer for you & hope all is well :hugs:

just back from EPU & at the mo im none the wiser....scan (abdo & T.V) revealed nothing??? waiting on my blood results, if they have increased they offered me a re scan in a day or so if nothing bad has happened.
they did say that its either too tiny to see or that it hasnt formed correctly & i will miscarry again.......
endometrium was nice & thick this time though.....which was something i was concerned about after last time....

once again thank you all - i will keep you posted xxx

thanx mb, praying for you too. try to think positive. 5 weeks is v.early scan wise, maybe your bean is too small to be seen. x x x
im not holding out much hope. :cry: went to see my doc this morning. said it is too early for scan, booked in on 20th jan. a whole 10 days! but i know my baby wont be there. having cramps and although there is no bleeding since last night, i know my body and im not having any sickness and my bbs arent sore. just cant believe im going through a 3rd miscarriage.

i feel the same...although im still in limbo atm i also know my own body & do believe this is the end of the road.....
just had a call off EPU & my hcg is just under 2000 so not quite doubled but have to go back on thurs to check again if nothing bad has happened
xx:hugs:xx

i asked for hcg tests and dr wouldnt give me them. just feel so helpless. i know it will be bad news next week. dont know if ive got the strength to keep trying, maybe i should just be content with my daughter. i have one healthy, beautiful child. some people dont even get that. x x x

Oh ladies, I am so sorry to hear you are going through this stressful time. I would like to say there is hope as its early days, but I know you know your own bodies, especially as you have gone through it before. :hugs:

jen im surprised your gp is being so dismissive!!!!!
its the sodding waiting that gets me......the lady who scanned me said early pregnancy is such a 'grey' area as results differ so much from woman to woman

anyway....hope all you other ladies are doing ok??? xxx

To mb & jen,
Thinking of you both and praying for good news.
Hope you both try and stay calm and stress free.
We are here if you need us!
Milly xx

I'd love to Join!

Lmerks - Im 26 and this is my 3rd pregnancy.
I have a beautiful boy who will be 2 in March.
I had a m/c in Oct so I am very nervous this time around.
EDD for my little bean is Sept 14th

does anyone else know their hcg levels -
had mine tested yesterday @4wks 3days levels came back at 3,419...
is this normal? so paranoid after m/c in oct!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->