September Sweet Peas- Join Here

thanks jess, i feel great actually and im back home to wait 12 days for my section eeep :) we seem to be dropping like flies now will there actually be many women left in september to give birth!! x

Ah glad to hear it. No I don't think there will be many September babies at this rate lol. x

Wow it's all going on!

Congratulations bananabump.

Good luck Hayley and to all those booked in for c-sections this next week.

First.timer hope you are feeling better and back at home now.

I'm really desperate to hang onto September. I'm a late July baby and felt like I suffered because of it at school whereas friends in my year who were born in September and October always seemed to do better at everything! :shrug:

However, I don't think my little one is going to wait another 6 days! Lost loads of my mucus plug since Monday night and LO is now fully engaged and I've been having loads of niggly pains over the last 24 hours. I wouldn't say they were contractions but something is definitely up and LO is obviously very uncomfortable, my insides feel so bruised!

xx

WOW.. that sounds GREAT!! Don't worry too much about the birth dates, though I am stuck on September too. :haha:

Sorry if its a bit TMI, but how did you know for sure it was your plug? Was it really noticable or something you could have missed if you hadn't been watching out for it? Just curious, because I have no idea if I have lost mine or not.. :shrug: I did have some slightly pink tinged discharge about a week ago, but nothing since, and there wasn't a lot of it.. :blush:

Hello... Just a quick one to say that I gave birth to non identical twin girls on 25th August (was due 11th September). Liliah Skye (4lb 14oz) and Tallulah Belle (4lb 15oz).

Hello... Just a quick one to say that I gave birth to non identical twin girls on 25th August (was due 11th September). Liliah Skye (4lb 14oz) and Tallulah Belle (4lb 15oz).

Congratulations!

WOW.. CONGRATS! :happydance: Hope all is well! Didn't even realise you were having twins!!

Thanks everyone. Hope Hayley is doing alright, as well as everyone else of course. I've not had time to catch up with everyone yet but I'm getting there bit by bit.

I didn't know I was having twins until a couple of days before they arrived. Due to agoraphobia, I cancelled all of my ultrasounds - you may have noticed I'd never uploaded any. I was embarrassed tbh so didnt wanna mention it. Anyway, I finally collapsed after xfactor last Saturday after months of hellish pain.. and got admitted to hospital. Two days later, they scanned me.. lo and behold, twins.

It was the most ridiculous shock. I was measuring behind for just one baby, nevermind two. No one predicted this. There aren't twins in the family and two heartbeats at my antinatal scans were never picked up because they quite simply weren't being looked for. Of course, I have always felt a hell of a lot of movement but I didnt think anything of it because my son was a little wriggler too.

Looking back now, things do make sense. It was a horrid pregnancy and my first was so smooth. Anyway, twins. Still in shock and cant believe they are mine. I also dont know where I stored nearly 10lb of baby. Our bodies are truly phenomenal!

I will write up a proper pregnancy and birth story and put it in the relevant section, over time :) Will try to get online more so I can follow how you're all getting on. Gonna copy and paste this little explanation into the other thread now, so I apologise if you're gonna see it twice (or three times if you've already read about it all in facebook!)

I felt so badly that I didn't remember she was having twins... No wonder why lol. WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

Omg that's a shock and a half then!!! Can't believe it for you! Need to buy extra of everything now!

https://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/sammielouize/931ca601.jpg

Me and my girl at almost 38 weeks <3

Wow congratulations henrysmumkaz, what a shock that must have been for you!

canadabear - my mucus plug was very much noticeable. I always check toilet paper after wiping just to check for blood etc and on Monday night I noticed a big bee sized blob of what looked like thick stringy snot, almost all clear but with a slight tinge of yellow (sorry if tmi). Had the same on Tuesday night too. Mentioned it to midwife on Thursday and she confirmed that's what it was. Since then had a loads more yesterday morning and a litlle more today too. There is so much of it!

I've heard that not everyone notices it though and some women lose it weeks before labour. My best friend lost hers just hours before labour started. So like everything else in pregnancy it's different for everyone lol.

Still not experiencing any proper contractions yet so who knows :shrug:

x

I lost mine at 34 weeks and I've lost some more in the last couple of days so unfortunately I don't think it's a sign that labour is imminent. I suppose we're heading in the right direction though!

WOW.. that must have been such a surprise.. TWIN GIRLS.. :yipee: What a wonderful addition to your family!! :hugs:

Is it strange that I am a little jealous of you ladies loosing your plug.. :haha: I always check too, but haven't noticed anything like what you've described yet...
Lots of BH contractions though.. night time, day time.. anytime.. and strong cervical pains too! I feel so ready now!!!!

Hey

How are we all doing ? Only 2 days until my due date eakkkkk!! Anyone getting any signs?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->