September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Was feeling great up till yesterday, then got really really eyes wanted to shut tired, but can't with a LO! Just uncomfy and stuff. But back to ok today at the mo. Signs = uhm no not really. Clear ewcm again so probably plug, I think that's it. Never had signs with DD though

aww yeah i have days like that :) just try and stay positive and have time out when you can, even if its only 10 mins.

I didnt realise i could go so long without sleep lol! Not long now and you will be able to meet your little one, think how far you have come and whats left to do ;-) Woooo!

x

No more signs for me yet, just more mucus plug, I've been losing it for 9 days now :shrug:

No more signs for me yet, just more mucus plug, I've been losing it for 9 days now :shrug:

Same as me, although I really thought something was going to happen last night as I lost a huge amount (sorry if TMI). But nothing!

I have a 4week old!!

:yipee: 4 WEEKS ALREADY!!! Where has time gone?!! :happydance:

So.. I have started massaging with clary sage, I love the smell. Started yesterday, nothing has happened yet. Just more of a clear out, but that's been going on for a while and could really have more to do with the heat here. :haha:
Been having a lot of back pain, upper back, these past couple days.. so bad I find it hard to be comfortable in ANY position. :cry: I hate taking pills, but have had to take paracetemol every night now just to get some sleep.
If it was lower back I would think something might be happening, but it is all upper back.. and really annoying!! :growlmad:

But I am SO excited to be near the end now.. I am NOT focusing on the possibility of going to 42 weeks :haha: I am in denial that it could happen.. lol

Are you guys dilated any yet? I went for my 38 week visit yesterday and the doctor said I was 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced with baby head down. I've read that most 1st time moms efface before they dilate so I guess that's a good sign. After being checked, I spotted and cramped (lots of cramping) for about 24 hours....hope that was my cervix dilating more. Trying not to get my hopes up as I know some women can stay at the same dilation for weeks and it doesn't really mean much.....I still have two weeks to go until my due date too so I'm trying to not be impatient. I just don't want to go over and face possible induction ;)

Good Luck ladies!

They don't check for dilation in the UK until you're 40 weeks or have a sweep, I don't think? I had an appointment yesterday and they didn't check :shrug:

No I didn't get checked at 38 weeks, midwife said she will do an internal at next appointment which will be at 40+3 if I make it that far!

I was doing the pots earlier and started cramping but no contractions and as soon as I sat down it stopped. Going to have tea in a bit then start bouncing! I too am in denial that I will go overdue!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

How Exciting cant believe sep is here already !! xx

im SOO excited"! doc confirmed baby is still head up today so although i always wanted to avoid section, im now relieved that i will almost definately meet him in 5 days! i cant believe it! hes gonna get the biggest fricken kiss ever im gonna embarrass him so much :D

Woo hoo lets get these babys out ;-) so excited x

Yay I made it into September :happydance: let the bouncing begin.

Anybody else spending the day bouncing to try and speed things along?

First.timer as much as you were probably hoping for a natural birth I have to say I'm very jealous of you knowing you'll have your baby in your arms in just 5 days :thumbup:

Im walking, bouncing and planning a nice bath with cleary sage tonight. I want to avoid being induced so will be standing and bouncing all day for the next 5 days x x

i am bouncing, walking, eating spicy foods, massaging with clary sage oil! OH has predicted I will go into labour on Sunday and have baby in the afternoon on Monday! FINGERS CROSSED HE IS RIGHT!!!

jess- i know im kind of really happy about it now im used to it, because i like to be organised and i actually hated the idea of it springing up on me! 5 days 5 days 5 days!!!

Canadabear i really hope he is right - although it does bad things to the male ego to be right too often, so either way something will be gained.

I.....FEEL LIKE SHIT! i have this horrible twinge own one leg whenever i move and i feel like sleeping allllll day. going on my final little hospital bag top up shop tomorrow. then a busy weekend and theeeen baby time! i cant believe im gonna be someones mum!

Well ladies, ive had my scan and appointment, Wasnt a growth scan just a doppler scan where they checked the blood flow in the cord. Only got 1 of 2 measurements they needed as she was moving too much but what they got was fine. Didnt do any AC measurements today.

So my section is booked in for Wednesday 14th September!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited. Got My last clinic appointment next thursday and there they will decide when to go in for the steriods so i will go in sometime between then and the wednesday. Got to have all my pre op bits done on thursday but had my MRSA swabs done today.

Organised everything with my mum and all the family will be here on the day to help with Mayze and school and then come see us after..

Im gonna be a mummy in 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->