September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Ive seen two people today now saying they hope baby waits till sept 1st? Is it for school reasons ?

That's my reason - my son was born in August and he's going to be so young when he starts school. If this one is born in September he/she will have a year longer at home! It's obviously not the end of the world if it doesn't work out that way!

Lol im opposite im hoping she arrives before sept 1st or she'll be a whole year on ! Maybe it's as I'm late august birthday, and I did ok! ;) oh and the whole year extra childcare fees where i work eek!

I have thought about the childcare costs! I think I'm more worried about my son as boys tend to be slightly less mature than girls!

Seems my boy will be an August baby now. Currently in hospital with high bp and protein, had first lot of steroids and hoping to make 36 weeks. So not prepared for him and missing Daisy loads :( x

Seems my boy will be an August baby now. Currently in hospital with high bp and protein, had first lot of steroids and hoping to make 36 weeks. So not prepared for him and missing Daisy loads :( x

Ah hayley - thinking about you. Can completely understand how you would be missing your little girl. Keep us updated :hugs:

Awww another one!! Hope you're ok hayley, can imagine how much you're missing daisy I would be the same. Good luck hun!

With regards to the september/august baby dilemma, I had this when they gave me my c-section date, just one day later and he would be in the next year at school. So I spoke to a friend of mine who is a primary school teacher and some of her teacher friends and the general consensus was that it depends on the indivdual child really, but they also said that their top 2 children in this years reception class were july and august babies! They said if it was them making the decision they would stick to the august date x

Good luck Hayley.. hope you get to see Daisy soon!!

Ladies - I've had my little boyyy!!! hehe
Leo decided to make an appearance 3 weeks early on Monday 22nd August and we came home from hospital last night. He is suchhh a good baby, I'm really lucky! Just about to post m birth story now!

Hope all you September ladies have happy and healthy babies - not much longer to go now!! Thank you for all you support over the last 7/8 months! x x x

Good luck Hayley.. hope you get to see Daisy soon!!

Ladies - I've had my little boyyy!!! hehe
Leo decided to make an appearance 3 weeks early on Monday 22nd August and we came home from hospital last night. He is suchhh a good baby, I'm really lucky! Just about to post m birth story now!

Hope all you September ladies have happy and healthy babies - not much longer to go now!! Thank you for all you support over the last 7/8 months! x x x

Congratulations!!

I haven't been on this thread for ages, but it looks like it's all happening now.

Good luck Hayley - I hope you manage to make it past 36 weeks. I understand what you mean about missing your little girl, cos I'm worried about being away from my son when I go into hospital.

Bananabump - what a gorgeous little boy! Congratulations. I'll look up your birth story.

Calypso - what an inspiring story you have. I'm so pleased that you're home safe and well with your daughter and can enjoy a normal life again after so long on bedrest.

I have a C-section booked on 30th September, so it looks like my baby won't be a September sweetpea after all. It's strange how surreal it all is. I thought the whole 'having a baby' thing might feel a bit more real second time round, but I can't believe that I'll be holding my baby in 5 days time. Woah!

Good luck to you all over the next few weeks. We're nearly there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minky

nearly there....finally my username from 3 years ago is applicable again :happydance:

minkysouth...im having my section on the 31st so day after you, i have got hospital in the morning for my pre-op!! good luck xxx

Wow it's all going on!

Congratulations bananabump.

Good luck Hayley and to all those booked in for c-sections this next week.

First.timer hope you are feeling better and back at home now.

I'm really desperate to hang onto September. I'm a late July baby and felt like I suffered because of it at school whereas friends in my year who were born in September and October always seemed to do better at everything! :shrug:

However, I don't think my little one is going to wait another 6 days! Lost loads of my mucus plug since Monday night and LO is now fully engaged and I've been having loads of niggly pains over the last 24 hours. I wouldn't say they were contractions but something is definitely up and LO is obviously very uncomfortable, my insides feel so bruised!

xx

thanks jess, i feel great actually and im back home to wait 12 days for my section eeep :) we seem to be dropping like flies now will there actually be many women left in september to give birth!! x

Congrats Bananabump!! :happydance:

Oh good luck Hayley :hugs:, hope everything goes well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back