September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hello everyone, I just took a HPT today and it came back positive in fact I took two. My name is Karen and this is my 3rd and my husband's first. I had a tubal reversal on October 5th, 2011. Please pray for me and I will be praying for each of you.

hi ladies, can i join please?? my due date is 7th september, and this is my second as I already have a 2 year old DS. i was feeling great upto yesterday, but now the sore boobs, back ache, headache, nausea have kicked in. im also a bit poorly i think cos my chest and throat are killing, and im sleeping all the time! happy and healthy 9 months to all x

Hey ladies,

Anyone else think they're going to struggle to not tell the whole world for the next six weeks?! Have so far told my brother, 3 best girlfriends and oldest friend who lives abroad - trying to not tell my mum too soon as she'd be SO upset if she got her hopes up and it didn't happen. Plus have a massive family and know the news will spread like wildfire if I tell her!

All I can think about is that I'm pregnant and i'm just avoiding everyone so that I don't give the game away. sure everyone has guessed though.

Who have you told? Is everyone else trying to wait til 12 weeks too or do you figure that if it goes wrong people might as well know so that they can support you? Can't decide...

Hey

I know how you feel lol! Does feel like agggggges away but i am going to try and wait until 12 weeks, told my best friend and her husband ans my husband obviously lol but thats all i want to know at the moment.

Its so hard though it soooooooo exciting i just want to tell the world.

x

Hi can i join please... think my due date is about the 11th September, but have Dr's on Thursday to confirm everything..

I am experiencing tiredness about 6pm all i wanna do is sleep!!, sore swollen boobs.

mild cramping now and then and back ache in lower back im assuming the last 2 are ligament movements everything stretching and moving??
x

Hey ladies,

Anyone else think they're going to struggle to not tell the whole world for the next six weeks?! Have so far told my brother, 3 best girlfriends and oldest friend who lives abroad - trying to not tell my mum too soon as she'd be SO upset if she got her hopes up and it didn't happen. Plus have a massive family and know the news will spread like wildfire if I tell her!

All I can think about is that I'm pregnant and i'm just avoiding everyone so that I don't give the game away. sure everyone has guessed though.

Who have you told? Is everyone else trying to wait til 12 weeks too or do you figure that if it goes wrong people might as well know so that they can support you? Can't decide...

Hey I did that last pregnancy kept everything quiet until 13 weeks then told everyone and at 15 weeks she was gone. This pregnancy I decided all the stress of keeping it a secret and worrying was probably more harmful than anything. Also have you considered that you are going to need the support of your family if something goes wrong? They may not understand if you tell them after the fact.

Hello everyone, I just took a HPT today and it came back positive in fact I took two. My name is Karen and this is my 3rd and my husband's first. I had a tubal reversal on October 5th, 2011. Please pray for me and I will be praying for each of you.

If you know your due date I would be glad to add you!

Heather1212 I am sorry about that I have added you now!

Everyone should be updated...

I have been feeling twinges that have been normal I am sure but sometimes my heart skips a beat..... I have a serious metallic taste in my mouth and have had a couple of headaches that may be brought on by hormones but could be from this cough I am fighting.

How are all of you doing today?

Hi ladies!

I still cant quite believe I am pregnant! I keep doing HPT's still lol! I just did one a moment ago and yup...still positive! lol! Does the urge to pee on a stick ever stop?! I think I will keep trying until my test line is darker then the control line haha!

I had a scary day or so the other day as when I wiped there was brown discharge, but that seems to of all stopped! I was so scared!

How is everyone elses symptoms going?

I have not really had any nausea, I do have a few aches and pains down below and a little backache but nothing that is uncomfortable. My boobs are still sore to the touch and I just have NO appetite which is so unlike me! I am also so tired by about 4pm most days!

Hope you are all having a good day xx

Hi ladies,

Please can I join - got my :bfp: yesterday at 11DPO after trying for our second for nearly a year. Can't quite believe it yet but we are very excited! I had a HSG and ultrasound this month along with all the blood tests. The HSG was awful and it looked as if my left tube was blocked so the :bfp: is also somewhat of a shock!

Anyway, as for symptoms - I've been feeling sick whenever I am hungry which is exactly what happened when I was pregnant with my DS and I have cramping/pulling along with the dreaded constipation :blush:!

Wishing us all a H&H 9 months!

PS - My due date is 12 September

xx

Hi ladies,

Please can I join - got my :bfp: yesterday at 11DPO after trying for our second for nearly a year. Can't quite believe it yet but we are very excited! I had a HSG and ultrasound this month along with all the blood tests. The HSG was awful and it looked as if my left tube was blocked so the :bfp: is also somewhat of a shock!

Anyway, as for symptoms - I've been feeling sick whenever I am hungry which is exactly what happened when I was pregnant with my DS and I have cramping/pulling along with the dreaded constipation :blush:!

Wishing us all a H&H 9 months!

PS - My due date is 12 September

xx
Yayyyy congrats ... you have the same symptoms as me... the constipation is horrible!! :blush:

Congratulations to all the newbies.

We've just told my parents the news today and plan on telling OH's parents within a week too. The main reason we are telling them so early is we have our wedding booked for September which is now going to be postponed until September 2012 so we thought it only right to let them know as they are very much involved with the planning of it!

I could not get out of bed this morning, was so tired, when I finally did I managed to put a load of washing in the washer before OH ordered me to go back to bed coz I could hardly stand with exhaustion! Feel much better now though.

I would like to join. I took 2 hpts yesterday and they were both a :bfp: my due date should be 9-14-11 but will find out for sure when I go to the OB. As for symptoms I really don't have any yet. This will be my 3rd baby. We have two boys 5 and 2. I have fingers crossed for a girl but will be happy with another boy as long as we have a healthy happy baby.

Welcome mom2ben I have added you

Thank you!

Congratulations to all the newbies.

We've just told my parents the news today and plan on telling OH's parents within a week too. The main reason we are telling them so early is we have our wedding booked for September which is now going to be postponed until September 2012 so we thought it only right to let them know as they are very much involved with the planning of it!

I could not get out of bed this morning, was so tired, when I finally did I managed to put a load of washing in the washer before OH ordered me to go back to bed coz I could hardly stand with exhaustion! Feel much better now though.

The exhaustion is something I am already worried about as when I was pregnant with my DS, I remember being really tired for most of the first trimester and it's going to be so much harder this time with a toddler to still entertain and keep up with!! But obviously completely worth it!

Hi there,
please can you add me too! I'm due on the 2nd September. Congrats to all the BFPs, hope you are all feeling well xx

I would love to join....I believe I will be due Sept 4th. I will be seeing my doctor on Wed to confirm.

This will be our first and I'm still in shock. It just doesn't seem real yet. I have some symptoms, but in general I feel great!

Congrats to all the other BFP's!!!!!

i feel better today than for the last week, the only thing i have still have is the boob pain. it sounds like its all goin to kick in from about 6 weeks tho.

good luck to all the :bfp: xxxx

i have sore swollen boobs... when i was cleaning my teeth this morning it made me gag loads and then when i stopped i put my deodrant on and off i went again...

im just yawning all day long :lol: i remember when i was pregnant with my daughter looking after my son was hard with the tiredness but i did it with the help of cbeebies :haha: and napping when he napped.

This time round my 2 babies are at school, so i have to do early mornings and school run so hoping i dont feel to much nausea 1st thing xx

owww forgot i have a bit of :blush: constipation too :( went to tesco today to get some dried prunes but forgot them grrrrr x

I find prune juice better, followed by tinned prunes - which are really nice with custard ... which I also meant to get in Tesco and forgot! WHERE HAVE MY BRAIN CELLS GONE?

x

Lol at least im not the only one then... must have baby brain early on :haha: i'l put tinned prunes and custard on my list for tomorrow now then :blush: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->