September Sweet Peas- Join Here

I had mine at 6 weeks, think every area do it differently.

In my area they like to do it between 6/8 weeks xxx

So sorry Lintu :(

I had an early appt because they think I'm further along (8 weeks according to LMP)

bad news for me guys, been for my second scan this morning the gestational sac has grown but everything inside it hasnt :cry:

I am booked in for a D&C Monday :cry:

So sorry, hun! My thoughts with you xxx

bad news for me guys, been for my second scan this morning the gestational sac has grown but everything inside it hasnt :cry:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

So sorry Lintu, I had everything crossed for you. Take care of yourself :hugs:

xx

lintu - I'm sorry hun :hugs: x

MrsKnapp - I had an early midwife appointment because I'm not sure about my dates and they need to keep an eye on my blood pressure because I had pre-eclampsia in my last pregnancy. So i'll also have an earlier scan. x

Awh Hun :hugs: My heart goes out to you :cry:

Lintu - I am so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

I stared bleeding this morning. I knew things didn't feel right so I'm not hugely surprised. Over all I'm feeling ok. It happened early and right away. I'm glad to know I can get pregnant. I won't be back for awhile so. Good luck ladies. Happy 9months t you all.

Im so sorry samantha! My heart goes out to you xxx

Lintu, samantha I am so sorry! Same to all other girlies who's baby's have grown wings!

xx

This si so true! such an awkward postition to be in. i have only told 2 friends as 1 i dotn feel ready after 4 previou mc's to disclose this and 2 its my mums 50th on feb 14th and i want to surprise her with it although i still wont yet be 12 weeks i will have had another scan at 8 weeks by then and will feel confident enough to share (ive already had 2 scans, one yesterday with a good strong hb! yippeee ) my sister has already out me on the spot twice in front of a number of people declaring im pregnant and i found it so hard to lie and say im not (as if my cute little bean isnt there) i hate havign to lie not only because im a honest person but i feel in saying im not pregnant im sort of junxing it if that makes sense. I for one would never put someone on the spot and question if they are pregnant. when we're ready to spill we will

shame not everyone is this considerate

xxxx

We have told a couple of close friends and our parents and my boss but I definately can't say that I am that close to the lady who asked me at work. She told everyone at work fairly early but she has a number of complicating factors and has a lot of medical appts to make sure things are going well. As I haven't seen anyone since my GP appointment and have to wait till 10wks for the ob appt (and hopefully a scan) - we are waiting to tell everyone till after that point. I want to see a healthy scan before I go telling everyone plus most of the time I don't really feel that pregnant as I don't have any MS, only the occasional cramping (yesterday was a bit worse than it has been but still not like normal AF cramps), sore bb and tiredness - so if I am busy it is quite easy to almost forget that I am pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->