September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Bigger on 2nd uhm yes! Major bloat going on. Good job I told work cos everyone finds it highly amusing!!
Glad your scan was fab Hun, can't wait for mine, got midwife tue but no date for scan as yet

Hi ladies

How are you all?? I think I'm a bit mad, before I found out I was pregnant I had been training for the London Moonwalk in May, so I've told myself that I'll still be able to do it... What do you ladies think...? I've just done a 5 mile walk and I feel ok, just a little bit tired...

ready4onemore - I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

I'm still waiting for my bloody letter to come in the post with my scan date, wish it would hurry up!

Hope everyone is feeling well :) x

Hi I'm due 27th sep, can I join please? I thought I already had, pregnancy brain already!

Hi I'm due 27th sep, can I join please? I thought I already had, pregnancy brain already!

Hi Lanyloo - we're due on the same day!

Well, had my first appointment with the nurse today. Had to fill about 8 tubes with blood and, of course, pee in a cup (NOT a problem lately). She said I would have my ultrasound at 20 weeks, but that my Dr. may do one at my next appointment to determine my due date because of my crazy long cycles :) Next appointment is on February 7 - can't wait!!!

Hi, I'm also due Sept. 27th!!!! I've had my hcg levels checks, they're definitely increasing! I'll have my early scan Feb. 4th!

Wishing everyone a happy healthy 9 months!

Browning, I added you to contact. BUt i still dont see how to send you a private message. I see you're online. I'm such a newbie.

Hi Browning,

I think I was 5 weeks before I realized I was pregnant... I went to my OBGYN and found out I was 7W 3days and could not believe it. We just started trying in December and I didn't expect it to happen so fast. I just thought my period was late. I took the preg test when I was over 2 weeks late for my period... and it was so shocked when I saw two lines and it was positive! I dont want work to find out either...that would be SOOO bad. I think once you reach past the 12-15 wk mark, when your mom knows... she might get upset at first, but she has to be happy for you as its her grandchild.

I'm tiny... like 4 or 6... I'm wearing pantyhose and a tank top to smooth out the bump I have. Most of my clothes are fairly form fitting....and so...this is very hard to hide. I'm 8W now and I want to hide it for another 7 W... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I"M GONNA MANAGE IT!!!.

How is your pregnancy going? How do I email you on here privately? I'm so new to this.

Hi babyJojo
So how far gone were you when you found out you were expecting?Were you TTC? or was it NTNP lol:haha:. I found out for sure 14DPO using a digital :test:. I kind of suspected i might be pregnant before i test but i didn't want to get my hopes up. I don't want anyone else to know apart from my OH until my 12 week scan. Work finding out will be the worst thing ever :nope: I am not even going to try and tell my mum at the moment neither because she a devout Christian and i don't know how she will take the news because me and my OH ain't married and we not thinking of getting married anytime soon. I don't need her lecture at the moment i don't want anyone to spoil my happiness :cloud9:I don't know what i am going to do when i start to show. I am a very slim person size 8-10 at the moment and i always wear tight clothes so switching to baggy going to look weird and bring unwanted attention to myself. But i have no choice i am going to wear a lot of baggy clothes and buy those big underwear that hold your belly in lol. I am sure your bump is not as big as you think it is :hugs:. xx

Hello babyjojo How are you. Hope u r fine.
To private message someone:
You have to go into your profile
click on customize profile (on the right hand side opposite your profile pics)
On the left hand side it says control panel (scroll down to private messages) underneath that you find (send new message). I add u as a friend , hope u don't mine it will be easier now for us to send messages to each other.:hugs: x I hope i made it clear for u[/QUOTE]

I met with my midwife for the first time today, it went well and she seems really nice. Also had my blood work done. Now just waiting to hear back about when my first ultrasound will be... they're going to do an early scan to check the due date because I had crazy long cycles. Can't wait!! :) Hope all is well with my little bean, this is such a waiting game...

Welcome newbies. :hi::hi:

I wonder what fruit / vegetable I am now. I think an olive?

hi all. hope you all had or are having a good day.

Ughh what a day! The other lady at work who is 18wks pregnant asked me flat out if I was pregnant today and I didn't want to tell her as I am waiting to see the ob before telling most people (told my boss cause I thought that was the right thing to do but asked him to keep it quiet) so I told her I was still waiting - as in still on the two week wait cycle. I hate lying but seriously if I wanted everyone to know right now - everyone would know about it. :growlmad:

Plus to top it off I had cramping low down on the right side on and off all day so I wasn't particularly comfortable and peeing myself silly at times (hoping that no one was paying too much attention to me ducking out the toilet every 20mins or so at one point).

Now I am on hold to try and get my tickets to Wicked (which was postponed due to flooding) changed. Only been on hold for 28 mins so far. By the time the call is answered the staff will have gone home for the day!!

Sorry for the rant but bring on Wednesday 9th Feb - first appt to see ob and also hopefully first scan!!:happydance:

hi all. hope you all had or are having a good day.

Ughh what a day! The other lady at work who is 18wks pregnant asked me flat out if I was pregnant today and I didn't want to tell her as I am waiting to see the ob before telling most people (told my boss cause I thought that was the right thing to do but asked him to keep it quiet) so I told her I was still waiting - as in still on the two week wait cycle. I hate lying but seriously if I wanted everyone to know right now - everyone would know about it. :growlmad:

Plus to top it off I had cramping low down on the right side on and off all day so I wasn't particularly comfortable and peeing myself silly at times (hoping that no one was paying too much attention to me ducking out the toilet every 20mins or so at one point).

Now I am on hold to try and get my tickets to Wicked (which was postponed due to flooding) changed. Only been on hold for 28 mins so far. By the time the call is answered the staff will have gone home for the day!!

Sorry for the rant but bring on Wednesday 9th Feb - first appt to see ob and also hopefully first scan!!:happydance:

I think it's so rude for people to ask whether or not someone is pregnant - as you say, if we were ready to tell them, we would! Don't feel bad for lying - by asking you such a personal question, they should expect to be lied to! I'm in a similar position, one of my best friends asked me just after I found out if I was pregnant and I said no. I wasn't ready to tell anyone at that stage. The funny thing is, she asked me the same thing at the beginning of my last pregnancy and I also said no! When she found out that I was, she was a pit peeved so no doubt she will also be upset this time round!

As much as I am looking forward to telling people - I also quite like it being a secret!

I think it's so rude for people to ask whether or not someone is pregnant - as you say, if we were ready to tell them, we would! Don't feel bad for lying - by asking you such a personal question, they should expect to be lied to! I'm in a similar position, one of my best friends asked me just after I found out if I was pregnant and I said no. I wasn't ready to tell anyone at that stage. The funny thing is, she asked me the same thing at the beginning of my last pregnancy and I also said no! When she found out that I was, she was a pit peeved so no doubt she will also be upset this time round!

As much as I am looking forward to telling people - I also quite like it being a secret!

This is so true but I have to say I never realised until I was pregnant myself and have been guilty of asking people in the past!!!

Quite a few of my friends have asked me (they suspect because I am not drinking and this is highly abnormal for me even though I thought my excuse was believable) and I have had to lie. We will tell them at 12 weeks. I don't want to tell them now when so much can go wrong but this obviously hasn't crossed their minds (like it didn't mine in the past).

I am not looking forward to the next couple of days as my auntie is visiting and she has called my mum 3 times to tell her she is dreaming I have had a baby so I am going to get cross examined by her no doubt :dohh:

:hi:

thought i'd come & gate-grash; i'm Charlotte & i'm due on the 22nd September! (my dates) & i'm 6 weeks today :happydance: I've got my first scan in exactly 1 week on the 3rd of Feb and i'm so excited to see my little beanie! I've had really bad heartburn & a sicky feeling no actual sick yet though! So yeah! Hiiiiiiii
xxx

bad news for me guys, been for my second scan this morning the gestational sac has grown but everything inside it hasnt :cry:

I am booked in for a D&C Monday :cry:

oh hun, i'm so sorry :hugs:

This is so true but I have to say I never realised until I was pregnant myself and have been guilty of asking people in the past!!!

Quite a few of my friends have asked me (they suspect because I am not drinking and this is highly abnormal for me even though I thought my excuse was believable) and I have had to lie. We will tell them at 12 weeks. I don't want to tell them now when so much can go wrong but this obviously hasn't crossed their minds (like it didn't mine in the past).

I am not looking forward to the next couple of days as my auntie is visiting and she has called my mum 3 times to tell her she is dreaming I have had a baby so I am going to get cross examined by her no doubt :dohh:

This si so true! such an awkward postition to be in. i have only told 2 friends as 1 i dotn feel ready after 4 previou mc's to disclose this and 2 its my mums 50th on feb 14th and i want to surprise her with it although i still wont yet be 12 weeks i will have had another scan at 8 weeks by then and will feel confident enough to share (ive already had 2 scans, one yesterday with a good strong hb! yippeee ) my sister has already out me on the spot twice in front of a number of people declaring im pregnant and i found it so hard to lie and say im not (as if my cute little bean isnt there) i hate havign to lie not only because im a honest person but i feel in saying im not pregnant im sort of junxing it if that makes sense. I for one would never put someone on the spot and question if they are pregnant. when we're ready to spill we will

shame not everyone is this considerate

xxxx

bad news for me guys, been for my second scan this morning the gestational sac has grown but everything inside it hasnt :cry:

I am booked in for a D&C Monday :cry:

Im so so sorry sweetie. big hugs xxxx

Im sooooo sorry lintu xxx :hugs:

How come everyone is having midwife appointments at 5-6 weeks?? :shrug: I dont have an appt with a midwife untill im 9 weeks, then god knows after that when i get my scan!! :wacko:

Feel a bit left out!! lol xxx :cry::blush:

i'm classed as high-risk because of my age & circumstances of my pregnancy before :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->