September Sweet Peas- Join Here

bad news for me guys, been for my second scan this morning the gestational sac has grown but everything inside it hasnt :cry:

I am booked in for a D&C Monday :cry:

Sorry Lintu for your lost:cry::cry:. I hope in time u can heal from this tragedy. Take care :hugs:

I stared bleeding this morning. I knew things didn't feel right so I'm not hugely surprised. Over all I'm feeling ok. It happened early and right away. I'm glad to know I can get pregnant. I won't be back for awhile so. Good luck ladies. Happy 9months t you all.

I'm really sorry sweetie, I hope you're back very soon with your for-keeps baby.

Sorry to hear about your loss Lintu and Samantha! Hope you gain the strength to go through this difficult time! :hugs:

so sorry lintu and samantha for you loss! x x

I went for an early scan this morning and seen a gestational sac with nothing in it yet, but they also seen a 9mm hematoma so i have to go back nxt friday and see what happens

Lintu and samantha im so sorry for your loss :hugs:

i havnt been around much the last few days my morning sickness has become midnight till 4am sickness and with a toddler 2 hours sleep insnt cutting it !

I also lost my nan on wednesday night so this week has been an emotional rollercoster !

I will update the list tomorrow

Hope you are all doing ok x

Samantha - I'm so sorry hun :hugs: x

momandpeanut - I'm sorry about your nan hun :hugs: x

Congrats to all the newbies! Has anyone got a bump forming yet? x

lintu and samantha, i'm so sorry for your loss :(

i had question for everyone.... ok... so normally i drink socially for work...and i have a big work meeting coming up in a week and everybody is gonna be watching to see if i drink. what excuses can i say? i dont know what to say or how to react when ppl start offering me drinks. here are some i've thought of:

- i'm on 3-month detox cuz i drank too much on my 25-day xmas vaca..
- i'm on medication and it interacts (I'm a pharmacist so this may be too lame)
- my doc told me to stop drinking for a bit to see if my shortness of breath will go away...cuz i have asthma.

???????
other option is to ask bartender to give me a sprite with a lime wedge (virgin) or a orange juice virgin...

I would get something that resembles alcohol :) apple juice and lemonade lol! Don't let people buy you any!

Girls I'm sorry for your heartache, been there myself, it does get easier :/

Momandpeanut - really really sorry to hear about your nan. :hugs::hugs:

BabyJoJo - I agree with sam-louise. People can often tell when someone is lying, particularly if the story you invent is overly complex. Much easier to get in cahoots with the barman and have him prepare you a few 'vodka' orange juices. No one is going to taste your drink to check!

Get the barman to sneak you "specials." WAY easier - I did that with the in-laws last weekend and worked like a charm! I don't think I've ever given them an excuse why I can't drink, so any excuse would have been a huge red flag.

Missy, my stomach is SO big right now, but it's all bloat LOL. I look 6 months along! Glad it's winter and I can keep wearing big wool sweaters :)

please could you take me off the list. my baby grew its wings today xxxx

Soo sorry about your loss Joey... :hugs:
How do you know when you miscarry? Did you start bleeding???

BabyJo, I agree with the rest, pretend like you are drinking instead of making excuses....
I did that last weekend. It was my best friend's 30th bash... and I had colorful virgin drinks in my hands all night long.. and no one suspected... And when it was time to take shots with the bday girl, I went to the bathroom said I was getting sick cause of so much drinking....

i hada light bleed yesterday afternoon went to hosp had a scna baby ok and hb still there then during the night i woke to lots of blood and clots went to a and e they tookk hours but finally did a scan and said they cant see a pregnancy sac and to go back monday to check it all gone ;( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->