September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Thanks Pinkpolkadot.
IT's so true.. especially with the first baby, we don't know if it's normal or something to worry about...
And when you read all these things that could go wrong during the first 3 months, you can't help but to worry.....
Really hope you are right and everything's ok with me....

I'm due on 28th September!!! Can you add me? Thank you!

Hi Browning,

I think I was 5 weeks before I realized I was pregnant... I went to my OBGYN and found out I was 7W 3days and could not believe it. We just started trying in December and I didn't expect it to happen so fast. I just thought my period was late. I took the preg test when I was over 2 weeks late for my period... and it was so shocked when I saw two lines and it was positive! I dont want work to find out either...that would be SOOO bad. I think once you reach past the 12-15 wk mark, when your mom knows... she might get upset at first, but she has to be happy for you as its her grandchild.

I'm tiny... like 4 or 6... I'm wearing pantyhose and a tank top to smooth out the bump I have. Most of my clothes are fairly form fitting....and so...this is very hard to hide. I'm 8W now and I want to hide it for another 7 W... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I"M GONNA MANAGE IT!!!.

How is your pregnancy going? How do I email you on here privately? I'm so new to this.

Hi babyJojo
So how far gone were you when you found out you were expecting?Were you TTC? or was it NTNP lol:haha:. I found out for sure 14DPO using a digital :test:. I kind of suspected i might be pregnant before i test but i didn't want to get my hopes up. I don't want anyone else to know apart from my OH until my 12 week scan. Work finding out will be the worst thing ever :nope: I am not even going to try and tell my mum at the moment neither because she a devout Christian and i don't know how she will take the news because me and my OH ain't married and we not thinking of getting married anytime soon. I don't need her lecture at the moment i don't want anyone to spoil my happiness :cloud9:I don't know what i am going to do when i start to show. I am a very slim person size 8-10 at the moment and i always wear tight clothes so switching to baggy going to look weird and bring unwanted attention to myself. But i have no choice i am going to wear a lot of baggy clothes and buy those big underwear that hold your belly in lol. I am sure your bump is not as big as you think it is :hugs:. xx[/QUOTE]

Pinkpolkadot - soo pleased that everything is ok with your little bean. It's the most incredible thing to see your baby on the scan, isn't it? I was amazed that the head and body were so clearly defined at just 7 1/2 weeks. I have felt much more relaxed over the last week, so I hope you're less anxious now too.

wanna-baby - good luck. I've got everything crossed for you.

Pheonixrising and Ready4onemore - sorry for your loss. XXX

Talking of bumps, over the last three or four days, I seem to have added about 3 months worth of pregnancy bump. As my baby can't be much bigger than a bean, that means my 'bump' is 99% bloat, gas and blubber! Arrgghhhhh! Anyone else is this situation? I'm hoping I can keep out of the elasticated waist maternity wear for a bit longer as I'm only 8 wk 4 now.

I have now decided that, although I'm not making any general announcements till 12 weeks, if I see any friends and they ask directly (you don't have to be Einstein), I will tell them I'm pregnant. I was showing before my scan with my DS too, but it seems worse this time. Any other 2nd or 3rd or 6th timers notice that they're showing earlier than before? X

3 boys, My cramping felt like menstrual cramps but went away in my 5th week.

By the way, all the vomiting and diarrhea yesterday turned out to be a stomach bug.No fun, though I am thankful it wasn't just MS because if it was......I wouldn't know how I was going to last until my 2nd trimester. The vomiting finally stopped after I took Zofran (great stuff!).

Well not glad that it was a passing bug, because being sick sucks, but I am glad to hear it is not MS.

I am cramping as well, as I did with my son. So annoying.

Hi Browning,

I think I was 5 weeks before I realized I was pregnant... I went to my OBGYN and found out I was 7W 3days and could not believe it. We just started trying in December and I didn't expect it to happen so fast. I just thought my period was late. I took the preg test when I was over 2 weeks late for my period... and it was so shocked when I saw two lines and it was positive! I dont want work to find out either...that would be SOOO bad. I think once you reach past the 12-15 wk mark, when your mom knows... she might get upset at first, but she has to be happy for you as its her grandchild.

I'm tiny... like 4 or 6... I'm wearing pantyhose and a tank top to smooth out the bump I have. Most of my clothes are fairly form fitting....and so...this is very hard to hide. I'm 8W now and I want to hide it for another 7 W... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I"M GONNA MANAGE IT!!!.

How is your pregnancy going? How do I email you on here privately? I'm so new to this.

Hi babyJojo
So how far gone were you when you found out you were expecting?Were you TTC? or was it NTNP lol:haha:. I found out for sure 14DPO using a digital :test:. I kind of suspected i might be pregnant before i test but i didn't want to get my hopes up. I don't want anyone else to know apart from my OH until my 12 week scan. Work finding out will be the worst thing ever :nope: I am not even going to try and tell my mum at the moment neither because she a devout Christian and i don't know how she will take the news because me and my OH ain't married and we not thinking of getting married anytime soon. I don't need her lecture at the moment i don't want anyone to spoil my happiness :cloud9:I don't know what i am going to do when i start to show. I am a very slim person size 8-10 at the moment and i always wear tight clothes so switching to baggy going to look weird and bring unwanted attention to myself. But i have no choice i am going to wear a lot of baggy clothes and buy those big underwear that hold your belly in lol. I am sure your bump is not as big as you think it is :hugs:. xx
[/QUOTE]

Hello babyjojo How are you. Hope u r fine.
To private message someone:
You have to go into your profile
click on customize profile (on the right hand side opposite your profile pics)
On the left hand side it says control panel (scroll down to private messages) underneath that you find (send new message). I add u as a friend , hope u don't mine it will be easier now for us to send messages to each other.:hugs: x I hope i made it clear for u

Talking of bumps, over the last three or four days, I seem to have added about 3 months worth of pregnancy bump. As my baby can't be much bigger than a bean, that means my 'bump' is 99% bloat, gas and blubber! Arrgghhhhh! Anyone else is this situation? I'm hoping I can keep out of the elasticated waist maternity wear for a bit longer as I'm only 8 wk 4 now.

I have now decided that, although I'm not making any general announcements till 12 weeks, if I see any friends and they ask directly (you don't have to be Einstein), I will tell them I'm pregnant. I was showing before my scan with my DS too, but it seems worse this time. Any other 2nd or 3rd or 6th timers notice that they're showing earlier than before? X

I am the same hun, with my first i didnt show until much later on, this is my second baby and Im only 7 weeks, but i seem to have 2 bumps going on, ive got a rather big one which like you, i assume is bloating, but its not going down at any point so its hard to hide! but further down where my c-section scar is i have a proper little bump too which i think is where the uterus is starting to swell upwards.

either way, its gonna be difficult to keep quiet for long and i might have to make the switch to maternity pants soon just for the comfort!:wacko:

Pinkpolkadot - soo pleased that everything is ok with your little bean. It's the most incredible thing to see your baby on the scan, isn't it? I was amazed that the head and body were so clearly defined at just 7 1/2 weeks. I have felt much more relaxed over the last week, so I hope you're less anxious now too.

Thanks minky, yes I am feeling much better now, glad you are too :thumbup: Yes it was amazing when we saw the bean and the little flickering heartbeat, especially since I was geared up for bad news!

The U/S lady did say that sometimes there are 2 sacs (ie twins) at the very beginning but one does not develop so the more I think about it the more I think this is maybe what happened as there was so much blood and the area of bleeding she showed me on the scan may have been where it was implanted.

Good luck today wanna_baby :flower:

Ok, I just came back from the scan and feel soo relieved......
Everything looked normal and we even saw the littler heartbeat.... I was sooo happy to hear nothing else is going on down there, like an ectopic, or a cist...
The technician lady was soo mean though.... she wasn't very helpful in answering the questions.... she wouldn't tell how big the bean is... she just said that all she can see is that the heart is beating... and she also confirmed I am 7 weeks.

We even got a pic. but I couldn't tell the head from the body though as someone here said they were able to at 7 1/2 weeks...

oh well, i am just so glad the bean is ok... and it feels so real now....

Thanks ladies for your prayers for me...

congrats thats fab we had our 6 week scan today ;) saw heart beating but like u couldnt tell head from feet hehe xxx

Great news both! I'm starting to get really anxious. My scan is only on the 10 Feb - feels like ages away still :( I'm even thinking of paying for an earlier one but I know that is just a waste of money considering I'm having an early one on the NHS.

Thanks ladies.

MomtoBen, Couldn't you say you are feeling some pain and concered about the baby and get your doc to refer you to an earlier scan??

Cause that's what Happened to me, I don't think I was suppose to get a scan till March... But I voiced my concern regarding the cramps, and the doc said to go get a scan... Which worked out cause I feel so much relieved now..

Before that I was worried, that they are not going ot find anything in there... hehe...
this definelty made it more real!!

Hi girls! Aww so glad all is well with you all cant wait for my 12 week scan, seems ages away though! Is anyone else cramping as frequent as me :( it is just like period pains but jeez off and on all day :( xx

Hi girls! Aww so glad all is well with you all cant wait for my 12 week scan, seems ages away though! Is anyone else cramping as frequent as me :( it is just like period pains but jeez off and on all day :( xx

how far on are you hun? im 7 weeks and i am still cramping, its not bad but its frequent and a bit uncomfy, especially when it plays on your mind

if you asked me yesterday, I would have said the same thing about cramping that I am soo worried....
But really, it could just be your uterus adjusting to grow the baby or just legiments stretching....

Try not to worry ladies.. All will be fine!!

how far on are you hun? im 7 weeks and i am still cramping, its not bad but its frequent and a bit uncomfy, especially when it plays on your mind

Im 6+1 according to lmp, glad Im not alone, its freaking me out a bit!xx

mrst10, is it your first?

I can understand why worried too much! You will be fine :hugs:

I dont have any crampings going on at the moment as seeing it will be my 2nd. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->