September Sweet Peas- Join Here

So sorry again Boony and momandpeanut about your grandmothers. Mine both died when I was a teenager, but I still remember them very fondly. One of the hardest things is seeing your parents so distressed. XXX

So sorry to hear about your grandmothers Boony and momandpeanut.

feeling a bit flat today and just so tired all day. Then I went to the toilet and there was blood when I wiped. Just wanted to sit in the toilet and cry cause it freaked me out but I was at work. In the end I told my boss I had a headache and came home. Still feeling flat and tired. Haven't had anymore spotting at the moment and no cramping or anything so am just going to go and have a sleep and hopefully feel better.

Pinkpolkadot,
I hope everything is okay with you. DId you have any other symptoms because the clots? For example, cramping, nausea...etc. Was it precipitated by anything?
I'm going ot say a prayer for you today

Joey, I'm so sorry, big hugs :hugs:

Things are not looking good for me, I passed 3 very large clots/tissue yesterday and dr said it looks like mc, just waiting for scan tomorrow to confirm :cry:

Thanks BabyJojo :flower: No it was strange I didn't really have any pain and it didn't hurt to pass the clots considering the size and weight of them. I did feel a bit more nausea than usual which has continued since. I had been spotting and bleeding on and off for 3 weeks but it has slowed a bit right before this happened, perhaps the clots were blocking the way.

My scan is 10.30, will update you...

Well just back from the scan and our little miracle bean is still hanging in there, we are gobsmacked!! Thanks so much for all your kind wishes :flower:

Great news pinkpolkadot!! Very happy for you!

Got my first bout of actual morning sickness yesterday so I'm worried about going to work today! Hope I made it through the day.

how we all doing ladies? i feel a bit strange today. we recently had some genetic testing as my husband has some family history of Spinal Muscular Atrophy. our nephew died of it last year aged 3 months. Because it runs in his family, we expected that he might be a carrier (50% chance). The results came in today, and turns out that I am a carrier of the gene. they couldnt be 100% about my husband so doing some further tests. they said its never happened to them before this way. Im sure it will probably be OK, but its surpised us, and I am worrying about it now> will be in limbo for the next 2 weeks i think! thinking positive :wacko:

how we all doing ladies? i feel a bit strange today. we recently had some genetic testing as my husband has some family history of Spinal Muscular Atrophy. our nephew died of it last year aged 3 months. Because it runs in his family, we expected that he might be a carrier (50% chance). The results came in today, and turns out that I am a carrier of the gene. they couldnt be 100% about my husband so doing some further tests. they said its never happened to them before this way. Im sure it will probably be OK, but its surpised us, and I am worrying about it now> will be in limbo for the next 2 weeks i think! thinking positive :wacko:

im sure all will be fine hun, but i know how hard it is waiting around to see if your baby is going to be ok! x x

Hiya!!

I am due September 25th with my 2nd one :)

Not had much in the way of symptoms...apart from achey boobs and tiredness :(

xx

Thats FANTASTIC news Pinkpolkadot!!

I am so happy for you, I will be keeping everything crossed for you that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!!

xxx

Am glad that your beany still hang on in there, pinkpolkadot!!! XX

Please can I be added?! I THINK I'm due on the 14th, though that's open to change lol. Also, how do i get the badge for my siggy?
xxx

Thinking of you pinkpolkadot :hugs:

Ive updated the list please let me know if ive missed anyone :thumbup:

Im feeling awful just so tired and grumpy , i never had any of this with my first pg so im felling very sorry for myself lol !

I have ordered myself a maternity dress for my nans funeral next week as i tried on some dresses at the shops and just looked silly so there will be no hiding it !

Thanks!

Sorry to hear about your nan, I know how hard it is though even if it feels better they're no longer suffering!

Glad it's not just me that feels I need maternity clothes although technically we are not meant to be showing yet.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->