September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi everyone, I had my first scan this morning as I have had a bit of cramping over the last few days and all is well with my little bean! I was so worried before the scan and when the sonographer started - there was nothing on the screen and my heart just sank! But she said something about something being tilted (she wasn't the most friendliest or helpful one I've had) so she had to do an internal and there it was! I didn't get a photo but my 12 week scan is booked for 3 March.

:cloud9:

Hi Ladies,

Can i please join you.

i had a scan weds and im due 6th sept - so excited =)

this is my third baby ive got 2 boys already

:hugs:

Hello ladies! I thought I would join you as I am due on September 21. Most calculators say 9/20, but doc says 9/21. I also have a 2.5 yr old little boy. We are super excited since we had an early mc last year. I had my first appt and ultrasound this week. I was so relieved to see that little heart beating away!
I wish you all uneventful pregnancies and easy deliveries!

Hi all. Hows things?

I have spotting all week since Monday - it finally appears to have stopped. Certainly scared me at the start of the week but everyone I have spoken to says not to worry as it did not get heavier and I didn't have any cramping with it. Off to see the Ob on Wednesday next week. It can't come soon enough. Hopefully I will get to have scan or at least hear the heartbeat.

Its not 12 week scan today (3:45pm). Had nightmares all night though :dohh:

Good to see a few more scan pics coming now. Means we're all getting closer to 2nd tri. I have my first scan in 2 weeks. Don't know why they gave me such an early appointment - I'll only be 9/10 weeks. I'm happy about seeing bean early but it means I'll have ages to wait before the 20 week scan.

Morning!

Hello to all the new ladies and congrats :flower:

Good luck for your appointment MsJMouse, I hope you get a scan! Good luck emma77 for your scan, let us know how it goes.

MrsHedgehog I know what you mean, I have what was supposed to be my first scan (but have had a couple of early ones) at just over 10 weeks so I would have to then wait ages for my next one. I am thinking of getting a private one inbetween. Are you having the NT test? I was wondering if they will give us another scan anyway for this as they can only do this after 11 weeks?

Morning!

Hello to all the new ladies and congrats :flower:

Good luck for your appointment MsJMouse, I hope you get a scan! Good luck emma77 for your scan, let us know how it goes.

MrsHedgehog I know what you mean, I have what was supposed to be my first scan (but have had a couple of early ones) at just over 10 weeks so I would have to then wait ages for my next one. I am thinking of getting a private one inbetween. Are you having the NT test? I was wondering if they will give us another scan anyway for this as they can only do this after 11 weeks?

I haven't really thought about it to be honest. What about you?

I am thinking we prob will, if only to check on our bean again if it means an extra scan! Although DH hasn't read the info book on the testing offered yet so I will have to give him a kick up the bum on that as he should have a say too.

hey guys can you remove me please, still only a gestational sac today so its just a waiting game for me to start bleeding! good luck with your pregnancies! x x

hey guys can you remove me please, still only a gestational sac today so its just a waiting game for me to start bleeding! good luck with your pregnancies! x x

3boys - I am so very sorry :hugs:

Am so sorry 3boys! Thinking of you! XXX

for all those that mention private scans how / where do you get these? i'm just curious in case we need it at any stage. got my 12 wk scan booked for 18th feb.

for all those that mention private scans how / where do you get these? i'm just curious in case we need it at any stage. got my 12 wk scan booked for 18th feb.

If you do a google search for Pregnancy Scans in your area, it should bring some places. This is the one that I went to with my last pregnancy in Surrey:

https://www.thesurreyparkclinic.co.uk/

Unfortunately, my baby (was due 18th September) grew wings on 28th January, confirmed by a scan on 31st January :cry: Good luck to you all and wishing the rest of you happy and healthy pregnancies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->