September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Wonderful news pinkpolkadot! So happy your baby is safe and healthy.

After today's ultrasound my due date was changed. Sept19 now!

Hello momandpeanut. I ask you to put me on the list i think you probably forget:shrug:. If you got the time can you put me on the list for September sweet peas please. I am currenty 5 + 6 days pregnant :cloud9:.I am due around the 28 September:happydance: with my first child. My DD might change because i haven't had a scan but i will keep you posted on my progress. Thank You. Good luck everyone who is expecting in September 2011 i hope you have a successful pregnancy. Sep 2011 yummy mummies:hugs:

pinkpolkadot, that's great news.. So happy for you.

SO did they say what the bleeding and the clots were about??

First timer, look at the top of this thread "thread tool"> subcribe to this thread. xx

thanks! i am 8 weeks 2 days today and very excited *BUT* although i have had constant reassurance from every website, friend etc imaginable, i am so scared, this is my first pregnancy (i had a termination 2 years ago but was trying to shut myelf off from it so didnt really note my symptoms and spent all my effort trying to forget it) My symptoms and so bad is that good or bad? ive not really had any stomach pain which im guessing is good, ive had the odd tight feeling but nothing that stands out as being unusual, but my boobs and back are SO sore my nipples are so sensitive i can only wear a silk bra which is getting battered as im having to wash it every other day lol. i had a scan and the baby has a heart beat so i know its all fine but im just so uncomfortable all the time and worried about misscarrying. can anyone tell me they feel the same?! im so worried and i just want to be excited but i feel like if i do then something bad will happen. is it good that my symptoms are so pronounced? everyone says something different dont know what to think!!? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well just back from the scan and our little miracle bean is still hanging in there, we are gobsmacked!! Thanks so much for all your kind wishes :flower:
Wonderful news! I bet you are over the moon :happydance:

Hiya!!

I am due September 25th with my 2nd one :)

Not had much in the way of symptoms...apart from achey boobs and tiredness :(

xx

We have the same EDD :) :flower:

I'm so pleased for you, pinkpolkadot. That's one tenacious little bean and I've got my fingers crossed for him/her!

Hello momandpeanut. I ask you to put me on the list i think you probably forget:shrug:. If you got the time can you put me on the list for September sweet peas please. I am currenty 5 + 6 days pregnant :cloud9:.I am due around the 28 September:happydance: with my first child. My DD might change because i haven't had a scan but i will keep you posted on my progress. Thank You. Good luck everyone who is expecting in September 2011 i hope you have a successful pregnancy. Sep 2011 yummy mummies:hugs:

Sorry hun i think my pregnancy brain is kicking in lol !

Ive added up to the list :thumbup:

pinkpolkadot, that's great news.. So happy for you.

SO did they say what the bleeding and the clots were about??

Thanks again ladies :flower:

They can see an area of bleeding in the uterus which is away from the bean and placenta (undeneath which helps as the bleeding will be less likely to flush it out) so this is where the blood is coming from and it is likely there will be more. They can't explain why though.

As for the huge pieces of tissue they can't explain :shrug: They said they may test them. The nurse said it might have been clots from blood that had collected but she hadn't seen them and DH said they looked and felt like pieces of meat and not like clots (I wouldn't look!). One other thing that was mentioned was the poss it had started out as a twin pg and one had not developed and the area of bleeding is where the 2nd sac was implanted.

I am slightly worried if that is the case if there is any tissue left inside that it could get infected so I do hope they test what we collected.

im so glad things are going well for you pinkpolkadot.

Well ladies im so nervous, in less than 48hrs i will know if this baby is viable or not, im praying that by friday the hematoma will have reabsorbed and the babies heart will be beating away! fx

I'm so pleased for you, pinkpolkadot. That's one tenacious little bean and I've got my fingers crossed for him/her!

Hey!

How are you ? i think we are due round the same day lol! have you got your scan date yet?
xx

Well ladies im so nervous, in less than 48hrs i will know if this baby is viable or not, im praying that by friday the hematoma will have reabsorbed and the babies heart will be beating away! fx

Good luck, hope everything goes well for you, keep us updated :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well, had my first appt today :) My avatar is the scan! I got to see baby's heartbeat and it was such an unexpected surprise. I didn't even realize I'd be able to see it move like that!!!

Can I be a pain?? My EDD has changed to 9th Sept. Sorry to be a nuisance!!

So happy!! :) Went for my first ultrasound today and it was so amazing to see my little jellybean with a healthy heartbeat! What a relief to know that I really do have a little bean growing and I haven't just been imagining things for the past few weeks!

Good luck, hope all is well :flower:

Had my first appointment with my midwife yesterday. We were able to see and hear the heartbeat which was a big surprise! I finally feel like it's all real. Since I haven't had too many symptoms I almost feel like I'm just imagining the whole thing. Now I've finally seen proof that I really am preggers!

Exciting to hear about everyone's scans. My first one is tomorrow and I am quite nervous as haven't had half the symptoms that I had in my last pregnancy. Fingers crossed all will be ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->