September Sweet Peas- Join Here

3boys I am so sorry.

Caezzybe Sorry to hear this.

AFM I'm finally 7 weeks today. Feels like it has been going by so slowly. I think this week will be a very long one as 7 weeks was when I started spotting during my last pregnancy and bled until I finally m/c at 9 weeks. So this week feels important to me.

I'm at 8 weeks today! My first doctor's appt. is Tuesday and I can't wait!

Hi Ladies :wave:

Im so so sorry 3boys & Caezzybe - thinking of you both :hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear about your losses 3boys and Caezzybe.

Good luck this week vanillaboys.

Not wishing to speak out of turn here, but perhaps it's a bit insensitive wiping out anybody who has had a loss from the list of due dates as if the pregnancy never existed. Don't they usually just have an angel put next to the user name as I have seen in other due date based groups?

Not wishing to speak out of turn here, but perhaps it's a bit insensitive wiping out anybody who has had a loss from the list of due dates as if the pregnancy never existed. Don't they usually just have an angel put next to the user name as I have seen in other due date based groups?

Im really sorry i had a number of ladies that requested to be completely removed fronm the list as they found it to difficult to remain. Im really sorry if ive added to your pain ,i can add you with your angel if you would like me to ,

:hugs:

Hello everyone!

Firstly ((((hugs)))) for all those that need them. I am truly sorry for your loss.

My name is Nicola, I am married, 31 years old and already a stay at home mum to two daughters Anastasia Leanne who is 13 years old and has high functioning autism and Amy Louise Daisy who is 4 years old and has recently started full time school

On 28th January we discovered that we're expecting our third child on 21st September 2011 (maybe subject to cahnge once I have my first scan). It came as quite a shock even though we had been 'trying' for a baby for a year. (trying as in not bothering with contraception and seeing what happens).

At first I was really pooping myself and panicking over how I would be able to cope with another child and the birth as I have had to have two c-sections so far, one emergency and one elective due to going over due.

Anyway, I am now feeling a lot more positive and cautiously excited.

I can't wait to get to know you and your bumps a little better.

9 weeks tomorrow...i just want these next few weeks to hurry up :( i'm so nervous - and Im so sorry to the ladies who haven't been lucky. xx

hey guys can you remove me please, still only a gestational sac today so its just a waiting game for me to start bleeding! good luck with your pregnancies! x x

Unfortunately, my baby (was due 18th September) grew wings on 28th January, confirmed by a scan on 31st January :cry: Good luck to you all and wishing the rest of you happy and healthy pregnancies xxx

So sorry to hear that ladies :hugs:
xxx

Hi Please could you add me, my due date is 26th September worked out byt the midwife i will confirm when i have my scan on 14th March xx

hi can u add me please, i think im due the 19th sept but will have 2 wait for my dating scan to confirm. Congrats 2 all the september mummies!!!!

First appt and scan tomorrow..Yay! Can't wait but now the nerves are starting to set in...

Had our first appt. with the doctor today. Was okay, but a little disappointing. I thought she would do an ultrasound today to date me (she thinks I'm 9-10 weeks based on LMP), but she scheduled the ultrasound for next week. Then she tried the doppler, but couldn't hear anything (I know it's way too early).

I was so hoping to see or hear our little bean today, but at least it will be easier to see next week.

How's everyone else doing?

Hi all, I have to wait till next Thursday for my appointment with the midwife and she will schedule the scan then, so won't have one till at least 12 weeks!!! Everyone seems to be having scans really early, is anyone else still waiting for a scan? :-( feels like ages till I actually get to see the baby!!

i only got one cause i said i was unsure of dates and u know what, it didnt make me feel any better! could barely see a thing looked like a smudge! xx at least when you see the baby it will be baby shaped and not bean shaped :D

I dont have my midwife appointment untill im 8.4 then its a guess as to when i have my scan.

Im kinda hoping its around 12 weeks on the dot so i can show people my scan when i announce the pregnancy!

xxx

i saw my midwife at 7+4. my scan is booked for 28th february and i will be 12+1. it seems like aaaaaaaages away and yeah everyone seems to be having early scans. i tried to hear heartbeat with doppler but couldnt get it yet. it just doesnt seem real until i hear or see bubba!

I have my booking in appointment on 3rd March when I will be 11 weeks. The way it runs around here I doubt I will get a scan until I am at least 13/14 weeks. Each day seems to drag and the awful evening sickness doesn't help.

I hope everyone is feeling well today!

Hi I can't remember if I've already posted in here or not. I'm due 24th September.:flower:

Still waiting to hear from the midwife about my booking appointment and scan. Hopefully I'll hear sometime this week. I'm getting impatient lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->