September Sweet Peas- Join Here

mine is at night as well. usually about 11pm through till 11am ish so night and morning. deffo better although im coming down with what feels like flu. this will be grim :( xx

Hey! Just had my scan and Baby is doing very well ;-) its such an amazing experience ... it was sucking its thumb and kept standing up arrrr really long legs too lol!

Hope everyone is well!
x

Hi girls

Glad to hear about all the successful scans: one by one, we're arriving safely in the second trimester.

I'm really beginning to enjoy my pregnancy now. It's such a relief to get rid of the worst of the tiredness and MS and to be able to tell people about our little one. My bean is incredibly active and I've been feeling him move for about two weeks now. This is way earlier than with my first, but it is an unmistakable sensation.

Hope you are all feeling well and blossoming,

Minky X

wow you feel him move this early?! and you know its a him!? i want to know if im having a boy or a girl now :) 12 weeks tomorrow feels like a mile stone :) x

My bean is incredibly active and I've been feeling him move for about two weeks now.

Me too hun!! I felt my last baby move at around 13 weeks, but I have been feeling that unmistakable 'flutter' for the last week now...I can feel it now actually....its ace!

They say the more pregs u have the earlier movements are felt and recognized, im on #4 and its bubbling around quite nicely in there!

I think it also depends where the placenta is positioned, if its at the front the movements can be cushioned but if its on the back movements are felt earlier, it was at the front in my 1st preg and i didnt feel a thing til i was 22 weeks!!!

yeah i was told i wont until 20 weeks ish with first....seems ages, do you think its poss for me to be hearing it move with doppler?!

btw your scan vid - amazing im thinking about having one! where was yours? x

I felt "pops" at 18 weeks with first, so hoping this LO will be earlier, it helps you know everything ok when its wiggling about!

I still feel sicky with bloat at nights, im not worth a thing so can't wait for that to bugger off! Days are ok to be fair

Hi ladies,

Its so exciting to see everyones scans and to hear people feeling their baby move already!!

Soooo jealous! lol

I got a letter yesterday from the docs saying they got my blood results back and want me to book in!! Im so scared, although my DH says the lett5er says to book in for a routine appointment so prob means that its nothing too serious, but cant help but worry!

Obviously they screen for all sorts of things so it could be anythning!!

Anyone else had this??

xxx

what happens when we hit second trimester will this thread move over to second trimester? im scared lol. i only just understand how to use this site i dont need more confusion :) yes mrs knapp i had that, im not that far away from you (guildford) and round here they make u wait till 10+3 for booking in appointment. dont stress x

a new september thread will be started in 2nd tri, in fact there is probably one there at the min, and we all move over to it 1 by 1.

I thought this thread would just carry on since it's posted in pregnancy groups and not 1st trimester.

oh yes sorry i forgot it was moved, last year when i was on the may thread it was in each trimester and it moved each time! silly me!

Yeah its a group in discussions not on the 1st tri boards, so we dont move anywhere. :)

btw your scan vid - amazing im thinking about having one! where was yours? x

thanks hun i had it done @ mums in solihul it was £75 but it was a lovely experience i def recommend it and the pics and dvd is a lovely keepsake and a great way to share whats going on with friends and family (and fellow pregnant peeps!)

As for the doppler i had one in my 1st and it was really reassuring and again is a really nice way to get others involved, i thought about getting one this time around but ive decided against it as now i can feel baby fluttering its all the reassurance i need!

x

what happens when we hit second trimester will this thread move over to second trimester? im scared lol. i only just understand how to use this site i dont need more confusion :) yes mrs knapp i had that, im not that far away from you (guildford) and round here they make u wait till 10+3 for booking in appointment. dont stress x

Its not my booking in appt, i had that already. Its the blood test results from my booking in appt that have come back and the doc wants to see me about them as something has shown up on them!!

Im not sure what it could be about!!!:cry:

oh...well i would guess it would be something to do with you rather than the baby...did you have a chlamydia test?

Its not my booking in appt, i had that already. Its the blood test results from my booking in appt that have come back and the doc wants to see me about them as something has shown up on them!!

Im not sure what it could be about!!!:cry:

do you know your blood group? is there any chance your rhesus negative cos if so u will need an injection so it could just be that.

Its no chlamidia or anything like that. Im hoping its something simple like iron deficiancy or protein etc.
FX'x i'll find out tom when they are finally open!!!

Hi Girls :flower:

I don't post on here very often.... but I do lurk!

Just an update - I had my 12-week scan last week and everything was fine :thumbup: I was put back a day so I am now due on 8th September - MomandPeanut can you change my date on the list please?

I haven't had any morning sickness so far---------apart from today! I woke up feeling grim and am only just starting to get over it :( I hope this is just a one off day.

Anyway... hope you are all having a better day than me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->