September Sweet Peas- Join Here

if a blood test came back negative then i would doubt you are pregnant hun, your body needs to produce hcg to sustain a pregnancy!

Hi, when you say that your periods used to last longer, was this when you was on the pill? if it was they arent proper periods so this may be your first proper period, when i came off the pill it took 3 months for me to get my proper period and it only lasted 3 days instead of 5 - 7 like they did on the pill. xx

lady503, it doesn't sound like this is pregnancy hun... All those symptoms you are having might be cause of some virus you have or the stomach upset you had. I'd get a full body checkup to see if there's anything else wrong with your body. But I've heard of a false negative on a FRER, but never with a blood test. And the fact that you are actually getting your period each month, just bleeding differently, is also another sign you are not pregnant.
G'luck next time if you are trying hun.

ive had one false negative very early on but not 8..... if your doctor thought there was any chance they could send you for a scan...why dont you ask to put your mind at rest? x

hi everyone im new-ish here im due august 31 with my first. still really nervous even though i said to myself i wouldnt as nervous after the 12 week mark, well i completely ignored that lol

Hi luckyyou, wasnt you supposed to be in Aug Thread? If ur due in Aug? x

Woohoo!! 12 weeks today!! Can't believe it. Got my NT scan on Monday and I can't wait.

anyone starting to feel a bit better? not as sick when you wake up etc....i hope these last few days are a sign of whats to come now! xx

Yes first.timer i feel a good bit better. I'm nearly sure my date was moved from sep 11th to the 8th, but i wont ask the forum to change anything until i get my next scan on Tuesday :)

I'm definitely beginning to feel better firsttimer - its such a relief. I've got more energy and now only nauseated last thing at night (I've had reverse morning sickness all along!)

I can't help but feel a bit nervous about the fact that the symptoms are going although I know its normal - I just need to enjoy it.

I hope everyone feels better soon, we'll all be in second tri very soon!

good! ive just been waking up earlier and stuff. ill be happy for the symptoms to go!! got my scan tuesday hope my due date goes forward, the day i think i conceived would put me from 11th to 4th has anyone had a date change between early dating scan and 12 week scan? wouldnt be impossible for them to be right but would seem strange as we had a 2 day marathon when i think i conceived and a quick rough and tumble with a decorative ending if you catch my drift on the day they think i did?! sorry if TMI but ive been thinking about it loads..lol, aslso september 11th isnt a very nice due date! xxx

Yep, I'm starting to feel better. MS is as good as gone, no longer needing to pee at 4am (now lasting til 6am!), and waking up less during the night. Still feeling tired, but definitely not as much as I was the past few weeks.

My scan's on Monday - can't wait - still keep imagining that they say it's all been in my mind and I'm not pregnant though.....stupid pregnancy hormones!

Yep, I'm starting to feel better. MS is as good as gone, no longer needing to pee at 4am (now lasting til 6am!), and waking up less during the night. Still feeling tired, but definitely not as much as I was the past few weeks.

My scan's on Monday - can't wait - still keep imagining that they say it's all been in my mind and I'm not pregnant though.....stupid pregnancy hormones!

Good to hear some of you are starting to feel better! I thought I was maybe but feel rotten today! My mum was sick for 5 months so hope I don't take after her!!! :o

Also I have gone the other way with peeing in the night, I have gone from having to get up once at 6 am to getting up at 4am and then again at 7am (I get up late!) in the last few days haha!

I feel like my ms has gotten worse the last couple of weeks. I am so exhausted all the time!

Oh god! I thought it was all going so well till I got on the bus....oh maaaaaan x

So glad to hear some of you girls are starting to feel better. And for those of you who aren't I hope the m/s goes away soon!! I feel so lucky to not have any m/s, although I didn't have any when I was pregnant with my son either.

Mine has finally gone too... I feel sooo much better! But now I'm worried that I just don't feel pregnant without too any of the symptoms! Scan on Wednesday though so just gonna have stop thinking silly things until then!! x x x

I still have it, but it's nowhere near as bad as it usually is, which I'm wondering if it's anything to do with me drinking my weight in orange juice! I might have to go without tomorrow and see how I feel! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->