September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Had my 12 week scan today. Bubs is fine...just very lazy and wouldn't wake up for his measurements! Nuchal was 2.2 mm so all normal. Looks like a proper baby now! EDD changed again to 8th Sept so this is my official due date and not changing again!

I also had my scan today, and finally I think it's sinking in that I'm growing a little person.

Bubba wasn't moving much - but did do a stretch for us near the end!
Sonographer was great, pointing out the hands, feet, nasal bone etc..and my NT measurement was 0.9 so very relieved on that.

Bloods should be back in a couple of weeks.

My EDD has moved by one day to 12th Sept.

had my nuchal scan today, our baby is such a wriggler. in both scans weve had it doesnt keep still. today it was stretching itself out full length and then jumping the sonographer couldnt get a good photo as it wouldnt stay still lol. nuchal measurement was 2.1mm which i understand is normal so thats good. cant wait for my sexing scan now so i can stop calling it - it :)

on the negative side i thought my nausea was going but its come back :-(

Its so nice to hear about everyones scans!!

I cant wait for mine.

I got my blood test results back and all it is is anemia!!! Im so relieved, i had all sorts running through my head as you always think the worst!

I can have a nice worry free sleep tonight!!

xxx

ooh mrs knapp they do have you worrying dont they! i was aneamic in my last pregnancy but they just told me over the phone and said i needed to call in for a prescription for tablets! saved any worrying like they have done to you!

scan in the morning so excited! congrats to the ladies who had good news today :) my friends had a baby yesterday and i got to hold him today .....OMG!!!

hi first timer i have my scan today but im 13 weeks iv had 4 early scans and edd has changes every time lol, i live just down the road from u in horsham.:thumbup:

First timer, this was my first scan, so my original date was my 'guestimate'. Not a bad guess in the end as I was only one day out!

First timer, this was my first scan, so my original date was my 'guestimate'. Not a bad guess in the end as I was only one day out!

Exactly the same here. No early scan. My due date by LMP was 7 Sept, but the dating scan changed it to 8 Sept. x

(That reminds me, I need to tweak my ticker!)

Hi ladies,

So nice to hear about all your scans! I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and I have my scan on Thursday morning - can't wait to be able to tell everyone!

I am feeling slightly better - still quite tired but the MS is slowly going away, except after I eat loads of sugary food (which I really shouldn't be eating due to GD last pregnancy). I really need to get my diet sorted from now on to try and control my blood sugar levels but it's so hard when all you feel like is chocolate :( However, baby comes first!

Thinking of everyone else who has scans this week!

michelle im in haslemere small world! I had my scan today and my date was ecatly the same as my early dating scan, heart rate was 162bmp crl 56mm. measured exactly 12 weeks 2 days, i have a 1/ 29,542 chance of the baby having down syndrome or anything...i like those odds! it was CUTE. pic to follow :) xx

little limebry.... any gender guesses?! x

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
ah congrats first timer, I put money on it being either a boy or a girl! lol! Im so bad at guessing gender even on my own pregnancies i always guess wrong.

i have my next scan date as well! 26th of april the day before my birthday to find out if its girl or boy :)

your so lucky i dont even have an appointment for my first proper scan if its anything like my son i will probably be close to 20wks before they see me.

Hi all, hope you are all keeping ok :thumbup:

I had my scan today and all was good .

Baby was very uncooperative and it took ages to get measurements , my date has changed from the 8th to the 2nd so nearly hitting the 2nd tri !!!

It looks like i will be having my 20 week scan at fetal med centre as they want to check the babys head as a precaution as my son was born with an abnormal fontanalle. Not to worried about that but glad they are keeping an eye on it !

:happydance:

Hi please could you add me to the September angels (I was due on the 2nd September), I had a scan a week and a half ago but unfortunately my baby died at 8 weeks and 3 days when I was very poorly with a glandular bacterial infection, my body carried on thinking I was pregnant so never even realised there was anything wrong. :(
Also wanted to wish everyone a very happy and healthy remaining pregnancies :) take care xxx

kasey i am so sorry that is awful! i know no words are going to make you feel any better but it will get easier! take care and i hope to see you back here soon! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->