September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hey everyone, I haven't been on in so long... just feeling so tired and napping all the time, and then I came down with a cold this week so not feeling so great :(

Hope everyone here is doing well and I'm so sorry to those with angels.

I had my second appointment with my midwife today and we listened to our little bean's heartbeat - so exciting and reassuring to hear!! :) We had an early ultrasound back at 8 weeks and it was so exciting to see our tiny bean, and our next ultrasound won't be till around 18-20 weeks. I'm starting to get a little baby bump and had to go out the other day to get some maternity jeans! :)

Hi ladies, we had our scan this morning and everything was fine :) It took ages as baby was not in best position for measurements so I had to keep jumping up and down to try and move it around! My due date has changed to 14 September.

First.timer - I am in Godalming and my scan also cost £8 :)

My NT is a week from today. Excited to see baby again!

My ms is still here with a vengeance on some nights, but what is bothering me is some ...digestive issues... Lol

Mom2Ben so glad your scan went well!!

I have my next appt. on the 9th and then another ultrasound on the 21st to make sure the Subchorionic Hematoma is resolving itself. I hope I will still get an ultrasound around 20 weeks to find out the gender since I am getting this ultrasound at 14 weeks.

well i thought my nausea was weaning off, but BAM :sick:threw up this morning all over my driveway, only just managed to open the car door. :nope: not happy also having some intense headaches, and insomnia

hi ladies i am a total mess at the moment i had my nt scan on tuesday with a measurement of 2.8, i got a call today from the hospital saying i was very high risk as my results was 1:75 im only 25 so i am very worried i have been offered a cvs test in london kings or st goerges hospital my oh is against this testing as it may cause m/c. and he says he will love the baby whatever. i would not terminate the pregnancy whatever the results, but i would like to know what i am facing for when i have my baby. the lady on the phone said alot of pregnancys with serious abnormalitys terminate themselfs between 14 and 16 weeks anyway which has made me worry even more. i have 2 children from previous relationship but with my oh we have had 3 mc and we thought this would be the bean to stick as im now over 13weeks. if anyone can help or has been through anything similar

Only wuick reply as im eating, but if you would not terminate, and would love baby regardless of possible special needs then do not to the test that could cause miscarriage. Ive read on here about people having 1:3 chance of abnormality and there was nothing wrong/ 20 week scan will pick up differing things aswell. THink hard

I have to say I agree with Sam, we decided not to have the test at all just simply because we would not do anything different whether it showed a high risk or not. Only you can make the final decision and your oh should support you but he does make a very good point!

I pray everything works out for you :hugs:

well i thought my nausea was weaning off, but BAM :sick:threw up this morning all over my driveway, only just managed to open the car door. :nope: not happy also having some intense headaches, and insomnia

I'm having intense headaches daily, not sure whether I should concern my midwife with them or not?!

Kasey - I was so sorry to hear about your loss.:hugs:

It's nice to see so many scan photos appearing - all these little bubbas are looking great. Our September Sweet Peas rock!!! :happydance:

I splashed out on maternity trousers and jeans in Mothercare - I look properly pregnant already, so goodness knows how big this bump will get. XXX

I'm having intense headaches daily, not sure whether I should concern my midwife with them or not?!

Hi WDWJess

If in doubt, its better to call the midwife than to worry. That's what they're there for! Hope the headaches go soon. XXX

such a small world mom2ben. im from chiddingfold but work in guildford. just think, we could be giving birth at the same time lol! when is your 20 week scan booked for? xx

Hey i'm new to this pregnancy thing.. i'm 11 weeks as of yesterday (bub is due on September 22nd) and tonight i got a really bad cramp in my lower stomach..One of my friends had told me when she had her miscarriage she didn't bleed, she just got a really bad cramp in her stomach..so now this makes me worried :L has anyone else had the same thing??

Hey i'm new to this pregnancy thing.. i'm 11 weeks as of yesterday (bub is due on September 22nd) and tonight i got a really bad cramp in my lower stomach..One of my friends had told me when she had her miscarriage she didn't bleed, she just got a really bad cramp in her stomach..so now this makes me worried :L has anyone else had the same thing??

i get weird pains and aches all the time hun, and have had the same things in all of my pregnancies so im sure your fine but if your really worried maybe give your GP a call.

I know the feeling! Thought mine had eased off until sickness came from nowhere and I was sick all over the front room floor! :dohh:

well I am due to see my midwife on 24th march for the 16 week appointment, and was going to tell her then. my concern is that I suffered from pre-eclampsia at the end of my last pregnancy and I am wondering if the headaches have anything to do with blood pressure. but if you are concerned and are not due to see your midwife soon theres no har in giving her a ring or calling in

Im suffering the headaches aswell , they are crippling !

I had to restort to paracetamol last night as i could have cried with the pain.
My ms has died down to just the mornings now so life is becoming a little more normal.

im feeling baby wiggle away now its a very reasuring feeling :happydance:

Hiya

I have had a permanent headache for the last few weeks, getting worse for the last 2 weeks. My midwife said I've got very low blood pressure (which is normal for me) so I'm not entirely sure if blood pressure is anything to do with it.

Hope everyone is feeling not-too-terrible this morning :flow:

Has anyone else had their blood results back yet? I called for mine yesterday and MW was lovely and told me all was fine except for my prolactin levels? They have to book me into the Day care unit to have it investigated. I'm also rhesus negative. Anyone else here that blood type? She didnt say much about it but i've read about an injection i need? When do i need this injection? Hope you're all well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->